3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

On page 14 of the "I Love 3DXChat" I posted what I thought of it;

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/366-i-love-3dxchat/page-14

I contacted Support about my 3,000 gold for doing this.  I later entered the details in the form to claim my 3,000 gold, despite claims that it would be dealt with in 24 hours i have heard nothing, zilch!  Do I really have to go back and change what I think of this program?  Even if not qualifying someone could have the decency to respond.

Despite being new here in 3DXChat, my fiancee and I use another program and have known each other over a year as friends, finally finding out we both loved each other very very deeply. We hope to marry in here as well as the other program.  We have 3 weeks to get the rest (6,000) of the necessary 10,000 gold and i saw this as an ideal way to get it down to 9 days, 8 after today.  We want to get married in here as soon as possible and use the same names in both programs.  Then we can bring friends in and carry on as a group like we do over there. 

Why offer the 3,000 then not respond to messages and forms?  Is that typical of this program and the way it is run?

Why offer the 3,000 then not respond to messages and forms?  Is that typical of this program and the way it is run?

they do and also will answer ya, no worries peiniger.....as soon as they have time 4 that ;)

thinks and writes...not always when we want something, "shoutingly" here or sometimes silcenced in our mind....well, ur a big boy and know the answer urself i guess...it, or whatever it may be: we wont get it always immediatly when, where or how often we wish, or always want something, straight away^^ just sayin and calculates...hm 3k gold is hmm ca 5 dollars..mhmmm, well, ok then, good luck and mostly: all the best for the two of you and ur upcoming wedding and time u2 will have here in our jungle, circus, asylum and sometimes lill battlefield together^^

but thinking again, u really wont to get her also in here? ur sure about that? ur really sure!?!? oooookaaay, but then just dont let her to long alone waiting or whatever 4 ya^^ not cause of me, lol, but always have an eye on her, cause u know 3dx + 2014 xmas giftcardaction ~ "altinvasion II"

meh.ro11833.gif

/me wishing a nice week to all, waves and pops out of...where am i? ah yes...and pops out of the read first forum area

edit, cause just sees it:

aehm, writing/advirtising about 3dx on other sites will get u gold!!

BUT NOT if u do so IN HERE as u wrote here

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/366-i-love-3dxchat/page-14

so, i think to know why they didnt maybe answer u yet

Edited by chaostika

aehm, writing/advirtising about 3dx on other sites will get u gold!!

BUT NOT if u do so IN HERE as u wrote here

http://3dxforum.com/...3dxchat/page-14

so, i think to know why they didnt maybe answer u yet

tumblr_nkzqgeOhL31twvzgwo1_1280.jpg

Dear friends,

If you like 3DXChat please write your review. We have tried very hard and will be grateful.

Answer these questions:

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Thank you

3DXChat team

I think the Devs now are a bit busy, sometimes can it be happen :) I'm sure Rieder will get soon his 3000xGold.

My Review is on page 1 post 4 and the reason for write this was never the XGold and I have never after my review asked for this 3000XGold.

It was me a pleasure to write my opinion honest and for nothing :)

So I don't know how long it can take some time before you get this gold, sorry :(

But I think a bit patience is a good choices.

For me, sex is not important here) The main thing for me to chat, friends, dancing and beautiful music)

At first people come here for the sexual aspect, but remain for the social aspect (in most cases), with that I'd assume it would be hard not to inject your real self into your avi. But then again, everyone is different, and that's perfectly alright, as long as everyone respects each other.

One's freedom ends where another's begin, is what we should keep in mind

Chaostika wrote:

Without all of you mentioned above here, i guess i wouldnt have been "playing" here all that time, for so long in any case...and so for me its just as dande once wrote in the forum:

Dande wrote:
the only reason why this place is not an empty server *** *** *** ** **** *** honestly is becouse we made connections to other players and it is hard to let them go, that what keeps me coming back here. Take my friends away and i am done with this place in a hearthbeat as i am sure majority of old players feel aswell.

I want to introduce myself and say hello.  I have subbed on and off since last year and want to say that the game and social environment has improved much since I first joined this game last year.

I am a gamer and often just login to listen to the music or watch people while I am playing whatever game I am playing to feel the social and sexual energy people express while playing their avatars.  The conversations are funny at times, but the commitments people are willing to express towards each other is impressive.

I raided with people for hours each night for months on end like it was a part time job for many years and the social interaction in this game exceeds any social interaction I have ever experienced with any other online community.

If the publishers ever introduce raiding to this game, I will be hooked for life, even if it is a just a panty drawer in some far off shared room. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.

Ender

Edited by Achilles
Merge with already existing Topic

Hello Ender, Nice to meet you.

Never understood guys and panty raids? You Better have some good end game gear to loot my drawers cuzz that there is fighting words!

BRING IT ON!

And yeah the game got a tad better the past year. Little updates do not seem very big when you play everyday, But take a few months off and can appreciate what the devs do a bit better. That said some extracurricular activities would be very welcome. Even if it is just panty raiding! Haha.

• 3 weeks later...

TommyH: Thought I would try saying hi in these scary, crazy looking forums!

vb_freakshow_01.jpg

f_ed80a26488.gif

Welcomes you all

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text: grrrr, so soz mariana and tommy

Hey all I'm new and just wanted to say hi!! Hope to see you all in the game and get to know everyone..

Hope this is the right place! Just saying hi to the forum world :)

(*^▽^)/★*☆♪ Hi back!

Afternoon everyone. I'd like to introduce myself, believe this is the right place. I'm Zedd, an excited RPer who just started in the world of 3DX yesterday evening. I met mostly nice people, men and women both who were courteous and showed me the ropes a bit. I heard some bits and pieces about people being too serious, of which I am not, my intention is to use this world to unwind and meet new and interesting people. If you see a newbie wandering around lost, that may be, feel free to say hello! RL: I am in the military and retire in eight years (I joined right after college - see if you can guess my age!) at which time I want to be a novelist. Meeting people, talking about everything from their favorite books to their favorite place to give or recieve oral sex helps set me up to write dynamic characters. It's a lofty selfish reason, but I want to meet and converse with as many well mannered people as I can. By all means say hello and I'll take the time to chat you up!

oh hello! is this where i come for free food? no? oh well hi anyway, am new and i'm just in process of making a sexy avatar that looks hotter than me lol

Hello!

Hello to everyone in 3dx :)

I want to introduce myself and say hello.  I have subbed on and off since last year and want to say that the game and social environment has improved much since I first joined this game last year.

I am a gamer and often just login to listen to the music or watch people while I am playing whatever game I am playing to feel the social and sexual energy people express while playing their avatars.  The conversations are funny at times, but the commitments people are willing to express towards each other is impressive.

I raided with people for hours each night for months on end like it was a part time job for many years and the social interaction in this game exceeds any social interaction I have ever experienced with any other online community.

If the publishers ever introduce raiding to this game, I will be hooked for life, even if it is a just a panty drawer in some far off shared room. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.

Ender

PRpUM8.jpg :P  Bonjour à tous  :P

I hope this is the right forum to put this in. anyway, I'm Ella and just joined so just saying hi to everyone out there!

f_ed80a26488.gif

to our jungle, circus, asylum and only sometimes lill battlefield; game or forumwise
thats also a wonderful "lill virtual digital world" @ 3DX and that itself, can also be nicer than real life

sometimes and you have to be honest and admit and understand why you can be proud of so many things in your life...
...but hardly nothing even beats beeing a surrogate^^

so cooome clooooser and steeeep iiiin

bows down, and not letting ur eyes out of sight for a second

Circus_Noir_by_Ravven78.jpg

tommyH & all

really? scary and crazy forums!? hhehee
only when theres a mistake in the matrix or in a silly surrogate
take care, have fun and you all enjoy ur stay

and pulls the rest of the curtain aside for u to enter