3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hi, I made some comments that I am deeply sorry about and hope the people I was nasty to can forgive me. Not going into details, just apologising for being a total bitch that day.

Btw, sorry if this is wrong place to post this!! Wasn't sure where to put it.

Generally if this is related to something that happened in game you can  make a topic in general i believe

Guest MagnusKane

Hello demons and ghouls it is I Lord of the underworld. Haha anyways call me mag if your not my sub. RP as a devil DOM. Mostly in the bedroom because most times I like to have fun socializing at parties and clubs. Conversation is a must for me or I get bored. Descriptive chat during sex or anything is a must. I know this game rather well now being here with my other character hitomichoww •~• and so I love to meet new people and help them out. Love to laugh more than sex maybe during sex too lol. Anyways see you all in the Matrix. Have an exciting sin filled weekend. Lord Mag vanishes in a bloke of smoke.

Dropping back in game, hugs and kisses to all my friends past and future, flips the middle finger to the haters, WhySoSerious! Haha and to the new cummers, if I'm around and you need some help in game, you can ask me, well looking for wild fun times as usual, for those that know me, they know what I'm talking bout, kisses . Hito5.0

post-6663-0-82247200-1442451637_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all I'm new here.  Umm how do I spend the in game coins, or better yet what is there to spend them on?  I seen screenshot slots....

Rama

Hey Rama :)

Welcome in our little crazy Village :D

You can currently spend your XGold for Photo-Slots, Gifts and Beer inside of 3DXChat

;)

Hey Rama :)

Welcome in our little crazy Village :D

You can currently spend your XGold for Photo-Slots, Gifts and Beer inside of 3DXChat

;)

ahh gotcha, thankyou. Thankyou all for the welcome too.  So far having alot of fun in the game.  Any new clothing options coming around? 

Rama