3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

On 9/6/2023 at 4:39 PM, Jannick said:

I reported many bugs in the beta editor before ... and yes there are still some.

For many of them is a possible workaround, because often the builders only renovate old rooms from the old version. :

1 : mark all objects in a room
2 : do a "save selected objects"
3 open the standard room of 3 dx and "clear all probs"
4 : merge you're old saved object back in the room and save the room

For me many of the marked problems are gone after that.

Hope for a feedback ;)

doesn't work for me

I wouldn't hold your breath Sams. I've been dming him forever about a few problems but never does anything about it. Really ? just add a bunch of stuff to eat drink and smoke? and a few alterations on clothes?  never fixing the problems the Customers address???

I gave up, they don't care but when these new mmo's come out they'll be crying sadly.  RLC lost tons of customers to 3dxchat now he's starting a new world as well as others that are going to be far more advanced   like other versions of 3dx. The only advantage here is a very fast server and a lot more people, but I don't seeing it last too much longer unfortunately...

On 8/3/2023 at 6:28 PM, Zabi said:

A lot of you have been PM me lately and asking me what's up with the updates. I will answer you the same thing I write to everyone ...

The longer there are no updates, the more content will make it to release. After all, the work does not stand still :)

The project is alive and I think will please you more than one year, during the existence of 3dxChat all emerging problems were solved promptly. There is no need to worry about the stability of the project!

I myself as well as all of you dear users looking forward to the release because this game is not just a job for me, 3dxChat and many of you have become part of my life :)

Hugs all and take care ^-^ 
                  💖

so what new stuff was added that wasn't in the beta?

the simple answer: nothing

plus, the beta introduced a bunch of bugs in crucial areas of the game, like the builder.

and none of them were fixed. they just rolled it out as is. 

slapdash and amateurish

Edited by sams

31 minutes ago, sams said:

so what new stuff was added that wasn't in the beta?

the simple answer: nothing

plus, the beta introduced a bunch of bugs in crucial areas of the game, like the builder.

and none of them were fixed. they just rolled it out as is. 

slapdash and amateurish

There was a poll on discord, mentioning things took longer to expected and they asked if they should release the update with bugs or wait till they sorted them out, the vote was very clear, people wanted the update even if it was buggy.

The vote can be found here 605 vs 27
https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/634541205832597514/1144196429464735774

Edited by MissD
Added discord link to the message.

5 minutes ago, MissD said:

There was a poll on discord, mentioning things took longer to expected and they asked if they should release the update with bugs or wait till they sorted them out, the vote was very clear, people wanted the update even if it was buggy.

The vote can be found here 605 vs 27
https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/634541205832597514/1144196429464735774

well that's just wonderful

On 9/5/2023 at 10:26 AM, Gizmo said:

I warn everyone that any attempt to insult my team will be punished. I reserve the right to defend the entire 3DXChat team and take action against any account here. I ask everyone to respect the hard work of others. I appeal to all those who allow themselves to make insulting statements about the development team. No one is forcing you to play our game. You came here yourself, so be polite or leave.

Dearest Gizmo, since you've been chatting with folks on the forum lately, I thought I'd give it a whirl too (for the second time), and maybe you'll drop me a line, or maybe not (no biggie, as long as you give it a read). Lately, a bunch of folks have been less than thrilled with you, and they're talkin' more and more about ditching your game (I'm sure you've noticed, hard not to). This is just my two cents as a regular player. Your game's currently top dog in its genre, no doubt about it, but instead of making it even better, it feels like you're doing everything in your power to make people bail on it. So, here are my suggestions:

1  The worst part of this whole deal is how rarely you interact with players. I'm not just talkin' about forum replies, but also things like posting updates and whatnot. This leads me to point number two.

2  Updates come out once in a blue moon. I've talked to a bunch of players, and nobody cares much about the food, vapes, and booze stuff (it's a cool idea, execution's meh, but in the grand scheme of things, it's secondary). Remember, it's an 18+ game (not mukbang game), and the main focus here is poses; everything else takes a back seat. My suggestion is to put more focus on poses. How about releasing 5-10 poses at least once a month? (or at least one?) Totally doable. Back in the day, poses were rollin' out almost every day when the game first launched.

3  The game's look and textures are seriously outdated (I made a forum post about it, you can give it a read if you want). Update the game's interface, or, to put it simply, delete it. Take a gander at the screenshot below for an idea of what it could look like (yup, you can do everything thru your phone, and the chat could be Instagram-style direct messages)2023-09-0918-15-41_29916.thumb.png.0f7071253f360352deefbe4b2c81c0aa.png

🇫🇷 Bonsoir @Gizmo et toute l'équipe de concepteurs.

J'aime bien, les nouveaux ajouts, etc. C'est sympathique. Les glaces, les clopes, les boissons. C'est marrant.
Cependant, je crois que vous avez oublié quelque chose.....
Ce n'est pas adapté à toutes vos poses...

Vous avez proposé un sondage, à vos utilisateurs, en leur demandant s'ils voulaient la mise à jour, en avance, sachant qu'elle avait encore des défauts, ou attendre que cela soit réparé... Bien sûre que les utilisateurs, trop pressés d'attendre, n'allaient pas vous dire, "on attend". Et ce sont les mêmes, probablement, qui se plaignent maintenant de tous les bugs...
Mais quelle idée ?? C'est votre travail ! C'est votre investissement. Votre bébé je dirais. C'est la qualité de votre travail qui en subit les conséquences ! Et paradoxalement, vous affirmez haut et fort, que : vous ne travaillez que pour avoir de la qualité. Vraiment ? Tant qu'un travail, n'est pas fini et abouti, on ne le présente pas au clients. C'est une faute commerciale, de votre part, car les gens paient pour ça, alors que vous en avez conscience.

Et je trouve que ce sondage, était perfide, dans le sens où vous savez que tout n'est pas au top, et que c'était une façon pour vous de vous dédouaner et de le vendre quand même aux clients. Sur ce coup là, en tant qu'utilisateur, je ne suis pas d'accord. Et c'est vraiment dommage, car vous sabotez vous même, le potentiel de votre plateforme.

Il y a une question que je me pose maintenant. C'est : est ce que tous ces bugs recensés avec cette nouvelle mise à jour, vous allez les réparer, ou alors, comptez-vous les laisser tels quels maintenant que ça a été ajouté ?

Parce que quand je vois, les bugs, qu'il y avait déjà, simplement au niveau de la garde-robe, (par exemple), des avatars hommes, qui n'ont JAMAIS été corrigés, malgré de nombreuses demandes. Ce qui fait, qu'un grand nombre des personnes utilisant un avatar homme, à l'impression d'être mis de coté, ou laissé pour compte et que plus les choses avancent, et plus vous vous contentez d'ajouter des choses sans y remédier, ce qui revient un peu, à mettre un pansement, sur plaie infectée. En d'autre termes, cela ne sert à rien.

Il serait intéressant de savoir, ce que vous comptez vraiment faire à ce sujet.

Par avance merci.

------------------------------

🇺🇸Good evening @Gizmo and the entire design team,

I like the new additions etc. That's nice. Ice cream, cigarettes, drinks. It's funny. However, I think you forgot something... It is not suitable for all your poses...

2023-09-10_01-54-05_47910.png

You proposed a poll to your users, asking them if they wanted the update, in advance, knowing that it still had defects, or wait until it was repaired... Of course the users, too in a hurry to wait, were not going to tell you, “we are waiting”. And these are the same people, probably, who are now complaining about all the bugs...

But what kind of idea?? It's your job! It's your investment. Your baby I would say. It is the quality of your work that suffers the consequences! And paradoxically, you affirm loud and clear that: you only work to have quality. Really ? As long as a job is not finished and successful, we do not present it to clients. This is a commercial mistake on your part, because people are paying for it, even though you are aware of it.

And I find that this poll was treacherous, in the sense that you know that everything is not at the top, and that it was a way for you to exonerate yourself and sell it to customers anyway. On this point, as a user, I do not agree. And it's really a shame, because you yourself are sabotaging the potential of your platform.

There is a question I ask myself now. It is: are you going to fix all these bugs identified with this new update, or are you planning to leave them as is now that it has been added?

Because when I see, the bugs, that there were already, simply at the wardrobe level, (for example), male avatars, which were NEVER corrected, despite numerous requests. Which means that a large number of people using a male avatar have the impression of being pushed aside, or left behind and that the more things progress, the more you are content to add things without remedy, which is a bit like putting a bandage on an infected wound. In other words, it's useless.

It would be interesting to know what you really plan to do about this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Khallum Troy

I really don't understand the logic:

We get those horrible clipping couple poses while eating / drinking / smoking. Those were greenlighted and good enough to put in the game.
On the other hand, Zabi says we won't get boob playing / sucking poses because there would be clipping...
Can someone explain this to me?

29 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

We get those horrible clipping couple poses while eating / drinking / smoking. Those were greenlighted and good enough to put in the game.
On the other hand, Zabi says we won't get boob playing / sucking poses because there would be clipping...

🇫🇷 Si tu veux je peux te faire plein d'autres photos. Avec ma compagne on les a presque toutes essayer, avec une cigarette, ou autre à la main et elles sont presques toutes cassées, si ce n'est pas toutes lol
Par exemple, la pose, où l'un des partenaires est assit et l'autre est allongé, la tête sur ses genoux. C'est une pose lit. Et bien la dernière fois, j'avais un cigare. D'une part, la fumée allait dans son visage, et ma main, pour aller à ma bouche, traversait son sein... 😂🤣
Ils ont peut-être testés les nouveaux objets avec les poses, mais n'ont rien fait pour les corriger. Ils ont laissés tels quel.
Et c'est vraiment dommage, parce que c'est bien ce qu'ils ont fait. Il y a des choses bien. Après, on aime ou on n'aime pas, mais, le fait est que le travail est bâclé.

------------------------

🇺🇸 If you like, I can take lots more photos. My partner and I have tried almost all of them with a cigarette or something in our hands and they are almost all broken, if not all lol
For example, the pose where one of the partners is sitting and the other is lying with his head on his lap. This is a bed pose. Well, last time, I had a cigar. The smoke went into her face, and my hand, on the way to my mouth, crossed her breast... 😂🤣
And that's a shame, because that's what they did. There are some good things. You either like it or you don't, but the fact is, the work is sloppy.

On 9/10/2023 at 7:04 AM, KristinaTheKitty said:

The worst part of this whole deal is how rarely you interact with players. I'm not just talkin' about forum replies, but also things like posting updates and whatnot.

Is that really a "worst part"? I keep hearing it from many people how communication is most important part and all but... are you really being honest with yourselves when you saying these words? 

I for myself can honestly say that worst parts for me are slow updated and lots of bugs. If I would see less bugs and more frequent updates - I would not really care much about little communication. And if we are going to have updates once 6-9 months and tons of bugs - no communication going to fix it, even if GIzmo going to talk with us every week. 

Remember, it's an 18+ game (not mukbang game), and the main focus here is poses; everything else takes a back seat. My suggestion is to put more focus on poses. How about releasing 5-10 poses at least once a month?

Sex, even virtual one, is much more complex thing than just poses. Foreplay, clothes, immersion and excitement which comes with it - all are very important. Bugs ruin immersion - and no pose going to fix it when it happens. And honestly - I would prefer a panties or few with new customization system over any or almost any new pose. 

Update the game's interface, or, to put it simply, delete it. Take a gander at the screenshot below for an idea of what it could look like (yup, you can do everything thru your phone, and the chat could be Instagram-style direct messages)

the-office-steve-carell.gif

10 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

As long as a job is not finished and successful, we do not present it to clients.

I am afraid that if devs would follow such way - we could end up waiting for an update for couple of years or something. I mean, we still have some bugs that are not fixed for many-many years. 

It feels like they are seriously lacking manpower when it comes to coding. Like... They make sexy poses, great clothes (even if slowly) with very good customization... But coding-wise... We wait 9 months and getting update with most annoying bugs still unfixed. I dunno how they are doing financially, but I think they really need to hire a good programmer, with their current team they obviously can't handle polishing the game's code. Not meaning it as an insult and not trying to be toxic towards them, really, but I think now it's just a matter of fact. They need more coders and the one/ones good enough to fix the bugs. 

Though, I must admit I am still not regretting voting for update to be released sooner than later. I mean game was a mess if we talk about bugs - even before the update. Now its still a mess when it comes to bugs, but at least I can wear new cute clothes. So, while I am not entirely happy with how it goes, I still feel like update is better than no update. 

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

Yeah, can't understand it either. 

I remember a couple-few years ago there were number of people on forum who tried to submit clothes to the game and devs was not accepting because these clothes were not meeting their quality standards. 

Yet, for many years already - we still having these old clipping panties. They were clipping and skin was showing through them 5 years ago when I just tried the game for the first time - and its still this way. I think you know which one I am talking about. 

Anyways, I still hope for the best. 

Maybe they really actively fixing stuff now and released the update early to give us something while they finishing fixes. 

Or maybe I am just too naive and "want to believe", dunno. 

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

I am afraid that if devs would follow such way - we could end up waiting for an update for couple of years or something. I mean, we still have some bugs that are not fixed for many-many years. 

3DX is facing some serious upcoming competition and to me, recent updates have been rushed out (for want of a better term) simply to show that they are 'doing something', even if the 'doing' breaks key elements of the game.

It's not all their fault I guess - they're guided by / have the excuse of customers who have stated they are prepared to accept catastrophic bugs to get their hands on something shiny.

Let's not mention that the most recent addition, poorly implemented as it is, is essentially a cash grab that will break the game's "economy".

For me, there's a strong dissonance between the "ideas" and "implementation". It doesn't matter how good the ideas are - if they're implemented poorly what is the point? 

But that circles round to the data they have from their customers - which appears to boil down to "throw anything in as long as its new".

The principle of "it's better to have something new even if it's broken" would sink most companies in months.

Edited by sams

4 hours ago, sams said:

3DX is facing some serious upcoming competition and to me, recent updates have been rushed out (for want of a better term) simply to show that they are 'doing something', even if the 'doing' breaks key elements of the game.

It's not all their fault I guess - they're guided by / have the excuse of customers who have stated they are prepared to accept catastrophic bugs to get their hands on something shiny.

Let's not mention that the most recent addition, poorly implemented as it is, is essentially a cash grab that will break the game's "economy".

For me, there's a strong dissonance between the "ideas" and "implementation". It doesn't matter how good the ideas are - if they're implemented poorly what is the point? 

But that circles round to the data they have from their customers - which appears to boil down to "throw anything in as long as its new".

The principle of "it's better to have something new even if it's broken" would sink most companies in months.

🇫🇷 On est d'accord. Tout ça, c'est très bien dit.
J'aurais franchement préféré attendre un mois encore, ou deux mois, peut importe, plutôt que de voir un sondage arriver, demandant si nous voulions la mise à jour pas au point, ou attendre.
Cela revient un peu à : "balancez leur de la merde, ils seront contents". Non.
C'est une mauvaise chose. On voit qu'ils essaient. Ils font des choses intéressantes, même si nous ne sommes pas d'accord, ou même si nous n'aimons pas tout. Ce qui est frustrant, c'est que cette plateforme a beaucoup de potentiel, mais ils ne sont pas ordonnés. Je ne sais pas si c'est le bon terme. Ils n'ont pas de rigueur.
Ajouter des choses qui buguent, sur des choses qui buguent crèent encore plus de défaillances, ce qui va conduire à trop d'instabilité de la plateforme, s'ils n'arrêtent pas et réparent pas, avant. C'est un fait.
Sur la plateforme RLC on a eut le même problème.
Je reviens à cette métaphore que j'aime bien : mettre un bandage, sur une plaie infectée, ne la guérit pas, elle s'infecte encre plus.
Cette plateforme à quand même dix ans. En informatique, c'est considérable. Et pourtant elle semble dépourvu de peu de choses. En dix ans, ils ont eut largement le temps, de boser sur les bugs et ce qui n'allaient pas, avant de faire de grosses implémentations.
Le soucis, là, mon inquiétude, avec cette nouvelle mise à jour, pas au point, c'est qu'ils laissent les bugs tels quels, sans ne jamais revenir dessus et les réparer. Exactement comme nos vêtements.

-------------------

🇺🇸 We agree. This is all very well said.
I would frankly have preferred to wait another month, or two months, whatever, rather than see a survey arrive, asking if we wanted the update not ready, or to wait.
It’s a bit like: “throw them some shit, they’ll be happy”. No.
This is a bad thing. We see that they are trying. They do interesting things, even if we don't agree, or even if we don't like everything. The frustrating thing is that this platform has a lot of potential, but they are not tidy. I don't know if that's the right term. They have no rigor. Adding things that are buggy, on top of things that are buggy, creates even more failures, which will lead to too much instability of the platform, if they don't stop and fix it, first. It is a fact.
On the RLC platform we had the same problem.
I come back to this metaphor that I like: putting a bandage on an infected wound does not heal it, it becomes more infected.
This platform is still ten years old. In IT, this is considerable. And yet she seems deprived of few things. In ten years, they had plenty of time to work on the bugs and what went wrong, before making big implementations.
The problem, my concern, with this new update, not perfect, is that they leave the bugs as they are, without ever coming back to them and fixing them. Just like our clothes.

27 minutes ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇺🇸We agree. This is all very well said.
The problem, my concern, with this new update, not perfect, is that they leave the bugs as they are, without ever coming back to them and fixing them. Just like our clothes.

Exactly - the development track record suggests just that: release half-baked ideas to try to stay fresh, don't worry if anything breaks (ever). 

Edited by sams

Those glitches actually what we have choose a year ago eh...? New content>bug fixes>stability

If every non-debugged large content update costs half year and Fully debugged costs almost a whole year or just a little things for several months, I guess it's better to stay glitchy but comes up with new things and wait for the fixing patch. Although 6 months is a little too long...... but male avi got their socks, and we all got a lot of burgers! : D