3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

I can only speak for myself here but the current patch forced me to wipe and reinstall 3dx chat entirely to get it starting again, just in case I might not have been the only one befallen with such a pesky issue.

Apparently my client was reset to 3dChat build "0" for unknown reason, perhaps that helps those tampering with the same hickup!

Only me start disconnected every 15 seconds, after 16 october "fix"?

I event cant start a PM - i get DC in every location.

It started yesterday night at one place, and now still same at my workplace.

OK - update. FrootVPN works fine. Maybe its some Russian gateway problems.

I can't see the About me section of my Profile.  I can see it when I go to edit - save it - but nothing when I open it.

Help!

This is a common universal function of the Profiles, for some reason if you read a persons profile, scroll down it and then close it and open up yours, it will look like the text is gone, but don't worry, just use your scroll wheel on the mouse up and it will be back for you. :)

Hi,

Since today's patch, I can't see anyone... I can open pm with my friend, but all rooms are empty (public, private).

Moreover when I select a skirt in the character editor, and then I change for another skirt/dress, pants, it stays forever and I have to relaunch the game.

Hi,

Since today's patch, I can't see anyone... I can open pm with my friend, but all rooms are empty (public, private).

Moreover when I select a skirt in the character editor, and then I change for another skirt/dress, pants, it stays forever and I have to relaunch the game.

Hi Allyson, I had a similar issue, try connecting to the other connection at the login screen than the one you use normally so if you use US Direct usually try the EU Proxy and vice versa and see if that fixes your problem?

So can someone explain what issue is with streaming? I have to say was able to stream with no issues and now after all these so called updates its giving me the blues. I know that I am doing it right for I am able to hear the music but no one else is able to; or they can for a bit when its just for a visit but soon as I make the room public then im the only one who is able to hear it. and able  do so with no http in the radio, and no sound on my winamp up, or my radio station being turned on. I do not get any of this at all.

Hi,

To everyone who has issues with loading assets and similar, I got temporary fix for you since it seems to be an issue on your side.

Download System Explorer - any version above 6 is fine. Allow it for everything and launch it, then go to processes tab and find 3DXChat.exe when you have it launched.

Right click on 3DX process and set the priority to real time, also check the option below to make it permanent change.

Then relaunch the game and make sure you checked both Proxy connection as MrAsh stated above.

After you done that if you could tell me what is the memory usage of the game while it's launched on the real time (it's in the same tab, just look for the big numbers).

If this doesn't help just let me know and if you could mention what windows are you using I'd be very glad.

Cheers

I am having a problem seeing another player ElDiabolique (Dia)...she is a ghost to me, but she can see me.

Achilles said he would log me on, on a different server and since then Dai can see me.

We have both emptied our Ignore lists but that hasn't helped. I have deleted the other alt I had but nothing.

Please help.

Cheers

Fairy

Achilles said he would log me on, on a different server and since then Dai can see me.

No :lol:

I meant test to try the another server on your Login Screen!

For example, before you Login switch from US Server to EU and go look for you can see Dia or not :)

Simple test

I am having a problem seeing another player ElDiabolique (Dia)...she is a ghost to me, but she can see me.

We have both emptied our Ignore lists but that hasn't helped. I have deleted the other alt I had but nothing.

Please help.

Cheers

Fairy

Hi,

Do you have this issue with anybody else? If not, try to create/login to another avatar in-game and check if this also occurs and if the other av owns an ignore list. Please respond if the issue was fixed and/or still occurs.

My question about daily rewards:

Daily rewards reset at some point? After receiving like a big amount does it reset and start from the beggining, 100, 150 etc?

Cheers

Hi,

Do you have this issue with anybody else? If not, try to create/login to another avatar in-game and check if this also occurs and if the other av owns an ignore list. Please respond if the issue was fixed and/or still occurs.

My question about daily rewards:

Daily rewards reset at some point? After receiving like a big amount does it reset and start from the beggining, 100, 150 etc?

Cheers

It goes up to 300 and stays at 300 per day until you miss a day and it resets back to 100+

Since the character editor was [re]designed, clicking any of the head/face options does NOT zoom in on the face. Makes it hard to see the effect of changes.

Never mind, I just figured out that you have to click on the WORDS "Head" or "Body" to change the focus. This is not terribly obvious!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i think there is a bug i have been getting messages from people saying they see something that is telling them we are mutually ignored but we can see and talk to each other. Also never even ignored them or vice versa with them not blocking me either. Wasn't fixed after restart or downloading client. Maybe devs should check into this