3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Don't know if everyone has this problem or just me but 1st top that has main color and sleeve color, Color 1 and 2 only change main color.

Also, I got pm in forum from someone and I assume it is personal. I responded to it and now I have another response to it from someone else. Why do I see that and can they see my response? Is this a special type of pm where you see all responses?

Don't know if everyone has this problem or just me but 1st top that has main color and sleeve color, Color 1 and 2 only change main color.

I tried and both colors change normally for me.   :(

Maybe a reinstallation will fix it for you ?

Also, I got pm in forum from someone and I assume it is personal. I responded to it and now I have another response to it from someone else. Why do I see that and can they see my response? Is this a special type of pm where you see all responses?

Are you sure there aren't more participants in the pm ? Since you can have up to 7 participants in forum private messages.

(At the top left you can see all the participants in the conversation)

Another thing is that (and, no, I haven't reinstalled yet) I de-clothe including stockings and I go to make love and somehow my stockings are back on again. Not only that, it then takes two clicks (that is clicks not dicks ;) ) to remove them (which, I guess, means that the first click is putting them on, despite them being on, and the second is taking them off).

It seems that after spending a short while logged in, I can no longer view people's profiles. I can click on "Profile" and nothing will happen, I have to restart it for it to work again, then the problem repeats itself.

Hi IsseiHyoudou 

if this happen just click a couple time fast on "My Profile" button after it should work again and fix it :)

I'm having the same problem for 3 weeks.
This makes me sad and angry.
My wife are in the same situation.
My wife wants to send me a gift.
Also I want to send a gift to my wife.
My wife's name is olive
My name is Erkan
In-game avatar names
Please I want to solve this problem.
I think you should send us the corrected files.
Need a new patch for this.

I'm having the same problem for 3 weeks.

This makes me sad and angry.

Have you tried to ignore again and un-ignore ? Might fix it

Also I hear that the ignore system is still bugged and they are trying to fix it, but the support is limited until 11.01 due to the holidays.

If you haven't yet, you should send a ticket to support and explain the issue :

http://3dxchat.com/support/

Even pretty Ladybugs are icky?Coccinella_quinquepunctata_HE_g02-s.jpg Back on topic, after I well you know, I put my stocking and panties back on, only my panties were missing. Yes I was wearing them before, it wasn't till I reclogged in to the location they appeared again.

Even pretty Ladybugs are icky?Coccinella_quinquepunctata_HE_g02-s.jpg Back on topic, after I well you know, I put my stocking and panties back on, only my panties were missing. Yes I was wearing them before, it wasn't till I reclogged in to the location they appeared again.

Okies lady bugs get a pass. o3o

Hi !

Sometimes my avatar start to blink his eyes fast and to stop him i have to quit the game and relogin. it is weird in intimite moments !!

thanks !

If you want to fix it without having to relog, currently the only way is to "moan"  ... Not a joke, moaning animation fixes the eye blink :)

At first it was only Fresco Club with the new server where music had stopped working for me. Now every public location is silent even when there's a DJ stream. The game is just silent and it's really unsettling. 

That is an external bug of the stream, to do with hostnames, it doesn't seem to identify correctly to people in certain countries due to the hostname identifying issue, it is being looked into, but is an external bug and nothing to do with the game. :)

That is an external bug of the stream, to do with hostnames, it doesn't seem to identify correctly to people in certain countries due to the hostname identifying issue, it is being looked into, but is an external bug and nothing to do with the game. :)

Oh okay. Well I'm in the US so residence shouldn't be the issue. Hope a fix will show up eventually. Public locations feel lifeless.

good evening..or morning, being 3 am; well idk how to describe it, just i've noticed to get an unusal amount of pms and colds coming from nowhere and, after gone on hunt, i've discovered that there was a clone of mine sitting in sin club while i was elsewhere, and this clone was getting all the colds and pms for me, so i've relogged and for some other peeps it was still there, we all relogged more than one time to let it vanish definitely, i hope.

devs please fix those weird issues, idk if a restart of servers is needed.

so there has been some kind of fix in past?

There was and it was fixed, but it seems since the last patch it's broken again, no idea as to why though, it is one of those bugs which are so annoying to squash and crops up every now and again. It's ever since the loading character system was changed from the spinning "Loading Characters" loading system to the kaboom all loaded system.