3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Good evening,

Yesterday morning around 10 am, the server buggy when I was in the room of the Boats. Since I have a ghost of my avatar on the boats. Restart the game, or the PC is useless, failure comes at the server. When I go on the boat, it disappears and then returns. The photo was taken while I was on the bed with someone deprive room, and in this pose nude.

post-8421-0-98387400-1464195811_thumb.jpg

(fr : Bonsoir,

Hier matin vers les 10h, le serveur a bogué quand j'étais dans la room du bateux. Depuis, j'ai un fantôme de mon avatar sur le bateaux. Redémarrer le jeu, ou le pc ne sert à rien, le défaut vient au niveau du serveur. Quand je vais sur le bateaux, il disparaît et revient ensuite. La photo a été pris alors que j'étais sur le lit avec une personne en room priver, dans cette pose et nu.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my 3dx folder, I am missing the screenshots folder. No matter what I do, I cannot get it to show up. I've logged in as admin, and took screenshots, but still nothing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Dears,

since a couple of days i have been suffering with playing the game, every time i connect and within a min if i tried to move from location to another or to a different room i find the room or location empty of people. the game doesn't hang or anything it is just as if i am playing alone in the game even when i try to jump to another room the list come empty and if i tried another location it keep loading without any luck.

Do other players face the same? or it is something in my connection please advise.

P. S. i had a good playing experience one day i the middle of the past two weeks and i keep monitoring my ISP connection but it seems okay.

Dears,

since a couple of days i have been suffering with playing the game, every time i connect and within a min if i tried to move from location to another or to a different room i find the room or location empty of people. the game doesn't hang or anything it is just as if i am playing alone in the game even when i try to jump to another room the list come empty and if i tried another location it keep loading without any luck.

Do other players face the same? or it is something in my connection please advise.

P. S. i had a good playing experience one day i the middle of the past two weeks and i keep monitoring my ISP connection but it seems okay.

Hello my name in game is: Alice

When I am playing on 1.0 people see me on Beta 2.0, but I am not playing both at the same time.

For instance: I am playing on 1.0 at LI, someone who is on Beta 2.0 at Fresco can see me there.

Any solutions?  :(

Thank you.

Hello my name in game is: Alice

When I am playing on 1.0 people see me on Beta 2.0, but I am not playing both at the same time.

For instance: I am playing on 1.0 at LI, someone who is on Beta 2.0 at Fresco can see me there.

Any solutions?  :(

Thank you.

Alice...go there 3DXChat Customer Support and contact support team about your problem...some others having same clone issue but I don't remember if its due to a game bug or an hacked account ?

I'm a new member.  After the logon appears a empty screen without any option to create my character or another option.

senb4k.png

cgfcgf60, it seems that you are trying to run version 2.0, which is currently beta, not all features may be enabled there. Yes, both versions are synchronizing between themselves, but to create character you, most probably you need to start version 1.0, which is stable now. As soon as you create character in 1.0, you will be able to test 2.0.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say, that for Mac users...sometimes it is hard to even get ONTO 2.0. It doesn't provide a desktop start, and at times it will keep downloading (step 3) and then say an error has occurred. Then when I DO get online, I tend to freeze a bit...

o1gep.png

A terrible problem,

changing the color of clothes only works inside the changing cupborads. As soon as i leave the room the colors are different to what i has chosen.

Like a black leatherjacket gets lightgrey or black leatherboots get brown.

Please fix that quickly. Maybe together with some more clothes ;)

Thank You

Nadji

Oh, by the way, a boutique to go to with new clothes for xgold would be a good idea, wouldnt it? You could make it together with a giftmode for new clothes. Might be good for the wallets too, right? ^^

Nadji

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have experienced a lot of glitches and bugs in the past few hours. My own profile does not show  for me. My friends and others profiles do not show. We cannot invite each other to chat in Private Rooms, We cannot see a way to invite or view public profiles, we cannot see gifts that are sent to us and we cannot talk to each other unless in the same room. I asked in WC and I was told many are experiencing these glitches and issues. Is there a fix being done on this? The only way I could even talk to my friends before being in the same room is if I told them on Skype to meet me somewhere. This is seriously messed up! Please advise. Is there a patch or fix for this?