3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Yes exactly and it's really annoying. I'm really wishing it would get fixed. However I thought apartment a was the one with the pool? The one with the pool is the private apartment and the other one is the shared apartment. When they enter the shared apartment I can still see them in the private apartment which is the one with the pool. I hate having to shut down my shared apartment to prevent from seeing people pop up randomly that's visiting my shared apartment even though I'm in my private apartment.

Hello LeePipe

The reason you see people popping up in apartment A despite you privately inviting someone there is because both Apartments are on the same section of the server.

In essence when you are opening a room you are in theory hosting the room on your internet connection to the server, using the games hosting tools. Now both Apartment A and B share the same hosting tools. There is a reason you cannot open both rooms at the same time because they use the same tools.

So what I am saying is, it isn't a bug, it is a limitation at the current stage of the game. You can see people in Apartment B poof into your Apartment A but they are not actually in that Apartment they are in Apartment B, but because both apartments are sharing the same hosting connection and tools. You can see them and they can see you. Although the positions are messed up and I bet the person you saw poofing in, kept walking in the wall or sitting in midair this is because they are navigating the other Apartment the one you have open. And if you truly want a private apartment you have the close your one open to public. As I say it isn't a bug, it's how the room hosting system works in it's current form.

Regards

Ash

Umm thanks it makes sense although I've never tried to publically open both apartments at the same time. In the future will they ever end up on different servers to not have to close the shared apartment for privacy in the private apartment? Also is there a plan in the works to add a boot or kick feature to apartments as well as moderators for shared apartments?

Umm thanks it makes sense although I've never tried to publically open both apartments at the same time. In the future will they ever end up on different servers to not have to close the shared apartment for privacy in the private apartment? Also is there a plan in the works to add a boot or kick feature to apartments as well as moderators for shared apartments?

Yeah you cannot open both rooms at the same time. Also I am sure in the future it would be a possibility to open multiple rooms simultaneously. Would need to be programmed to do so, serverside though. Also that feature for room moderation tools for owners is a much sought and asked for feature. Not too sure if assigning moderators would work for the room, would need to remake the whole rooms system I believe and add a permissions system in the rooms system, but it won't be possible until the room system hosting tools are reworked as if you disconnect for example your room closes. 

So, I was trying to decorate my apartment using the new materials, and the black wood floor will not take.  Every time I change it, then go back to the apartment, it's reset to default.  I tried logging out completely and back, still no dice.  So I think the black wood floor is bugged.  You may want to look into that.  Thanks.

Guys if you have specific problems with accessing various in-game areas or things that appear/disappear only for you, I'd suggest attaching a dxdiag of you PC for the devs.

You go for the windows button + R, type in dxdiag and press enter. Accept anything and when the diagnostic tool appear, Save all information as a .txt and attach in here maybe?

If you could also be more accurate about your steps of reproduction it would greatly increase the quality of working on them. Information like area of occurrence, time and certain things you were doing may be helpful.

Cheers

Can`t place light-oblects in room constructor. And not only me. Is there a limited amount of them avaliable in one room at once?

I mean cubes, torches, etc..

The maximum item limit for light sources (tv, lamps) is 7.

Cubes aren't limited, you can have as much cubes as you want, but only if you have maximum 6 light sources (tv, lamps) or less.

Guest JeanetteVoerman

The maximum item limit for light sources (tv, lamps) is 7.

Cubes aren't limited, you can have as much cubes as you want, but only if you have maximum 6 light sources (tv, lamps) or less.

mm... it's good to know

I'm sorry to say it but the game is getting way way buggy, due to the last update we got long ago, peeps don't load properly in public places or don't load at all, others pop without name, often i see peeps doing some pose but embed in some seat, hats still get bugged if removed and blinking bug is still present; we really need a fix, thx.

Greetings. One of my friends mentioned that she wished she could read people's profiles then last night I clicked on a profile and it popped up completely blank (a big black blank) then each profile I would try to access after this would not pop up at all after repeated tries. Today, I went to the night club to see if this continued. At first, it was back to normal but after the first few profiles came up, one profile failed to load the picture, the next one came up completely blank  and those after that would not pop up at all.  Is the bug perhaps connected to profile pictures not loading quickly enough? The bug appears to transfer from universe to universe until you log out and start over. I will let you know further as I experiment.

Greetings. One of my friends mentioned that she wished she could read people's profiles then last night I clicked on a profile and it popped up completely blank (a big black blank) then each profile I would try to access after this would not pop up at all after repeated tries. Today, I went to the night club to see if this continued. At first, it was back to normal but after the first few profiles came up, one profile failed to load the picture, the next one came up completely blank  and those after that would not pop up at all.  Is the bug perhaps connected to profile pictures not loading quickly enough? The bug appears to transfer from universe to universe until you log out and start over. I will let you know further as I experiment.

Hey Bob, yes, it is a current bug with the new profiles system, where they don't load up correctly and when it doesn't load it locks all other profiles until you relog or change character to log back in to reset it, I am not sure what is causing this issue, but I have noticed since the previous patch their has been more of the older bugs returning in the game that we once had, which primarily is aimed at loading.

Some bugs I have noticed so far (May not be bugs at all)

- Dance 6 -> Shoulder looks weird

- After having a partner and leaving the room, you still have the option to select "Cum on feet/face"

- Hair clipping through hats

- St. Patricks Hat can't be colored

Hey Bob, yes, it is a current bug with the new profiles system, where they don't load up correctly and when it doesn't load it locks all other profiles until you relog or change character to log back in to reset it, I am not sure what is causing this issue, but I have noticed since the previous patch their has been more of the older bugs returning in the game that we once had, which primarily is aimed at loading.

I am just curious if you disable the gallery photos whether the issue goes away. The reason I think they could be related is that one person whose profile I clicked on, everything loaded normally but the photo had one of those spinning "I'm thinking" icons where the picture should go. Sure enough, the next one was blank and all those afterwards would not populate at all. Makes sense since the server has to go find the profile photo whereas, before, it only had to retrieve text so perhaps the photo retrieval is what puts it in a loop, particularly if your servers are slow. I noticed that the issue was no different if you tried to pull up the profile through the private chat icon. Just thinking aloud. Good luck.

damn ok i'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but here i go anyway...

since a few time i noticed that the number of characters at the Gifts tab now is more limitated than before, but also...

IT HAVE NO LIMIT TO WRITE!

damn many of my gifts goes out incomplete and i did not even noticed until they go to my friends...

I certainly cannot keep counting the 240 or so characters the gifts allow now everytime i send one, so...

Can you guys bring back the limit of characters when we write in a Gift Tab again?, i mean to not cross the limit and deliver "complete gifts" if we are in a hurry... :P 

Thank you So Much for reading this.

Kisses 4U all... ^_^ 

When you open the clothes prompt fast enough when entering any other location, assets of clothes will not appear in their slots. Please note that the clothes and buttons are still functional and the user will be able to take them off/on.

For additional details please refer to screenshot below:

http://i.imgur.com/Iks97Pw.png

Reproducibility rate:

6/6

Expected:

Please make sure clothes assets appear correctly at all times.

MOR:

1. Launch the game

2. Ensure any clothes are on

3. Enter any world and click on Clothes button as soon as it appears on your screen

Observed:

No clothes assets in their slots.

I'm in two different places: "dj" at bar in Night Club, and dj-ing in room.

Today it's second day when this bag appears with me

http://postimg.org/image/m7mn7tq19/

Tested this BUG:

If I go to NC (or another location) and invite someone to room from there, my cloned avi stays in that location and repeat all actions which I make.

Sometimes re-enter to same location and reinvite helps but very rare.

If someone invite me - the same.

If I go to opened room - the same.

New character editor is great but need to fix the zoom.

With this patch we lost the face zoom when doing face customization, we now have the same body zoom for both face and body which isn't very practical :)

annnnd pleaaaase add REAL black :wub:

But thanks devs, finally this so long waited for color palette :)

Edited by Shanti
corrected