3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

New character editor is great but need to fix the zoom.

With this patch we lost the face zoom when doing face customization, we now have the same body zoom for both face and body which isn't very practical :)

But thanks devs, finally this so long waited for color palette :)

I've tried a couple of times and cannot replicate the issue you seem to be having.  I have checked it on two computers to make sure.  I have taken screenshots and the zoom is working fine.  Not sure what the issue could be I don't seem to have that issue.

The color palette is very nice and gives a little variety.  I'll keep the new designs comment to myself.

Not sure about the poses but I'm sure people will state any issues.

Body colour except face of character is changing under certain steps.

Repro rate:

5/5

Expected:

Please make sure body colour is not recoloured under any circumstances.

MOR:

1. Launch Character editor

2. Pick female character and pick any 3/4 stockings

3. Change colour to any you'd like (blue, purple, green, red are most noticeable)

4. Pick the blue/white coloured socks (notice the colour change here)

5. Leave to any room

Observed:

Characters body is recoloured except for the face.

Additional info:

Please note that other players also see this and relogging is not fixing the issue, only taking off clothes and entering other world again fixes it.

Issue #2:

Input under prompts is accepted despite different intention, e.g. having Settings open and other prompt underneath causes all the input from Settings being accepted in the prompts under. Please note that it works with many prompts and there are multiple combinations.

Expected:

Please make sure that input only from clearly visible prompts is accepted.

Easiest MOR:

1. Launch Settings

2. Put chat window and the inactive tab under e.g. Graphics Quality in the Settings prompt

3. Click on the Quality settings

Observed:

Input from both prompts was accepted.

Additional info:

Please note that the issue may be especially disturbing for the users with low resolutions.

Issue #3 (may be design choice):

No possibility to overwrite/change saved colours.

Expected:

Please make sure that the user is able to overwrite/change saved colours.

MOR:

1. Go to Character Editor

2. Pick any clothing that can change colour using palette

3. Save the colour using slots next to the palette

4. Pick other colour and try to overwrite it/change it

Observed:

There is no possibility of changing saved colours.

Edited by Nakama

Thanks for response, edited the post accordingly to the information provided.

Will keep adding more issues (rather major or above) in free time.

Next one:

Objects in the room are removed if the room was left with another object in hover state (not yet placed).

Repro rate:

5/7

Expected:

Please make sure changes in the room are saved properly at all times.

Easiest MOR ( do not try to reproduce in your own room if you don't want objects to be removed ):

1. Go to Room customization

2. Get some objects in one place to notice a difference

3. Take e.g. a big bed and hover it over the objects you want to 'remove'

4. Place your camera in a proper position so when you Join other room or General location, the object being held (bed) is marked in red outline.

5. Open Select Location screen and pick any location that is suitable for reproduction

6. Rejoin the edited room

Observed:

Objects in the room are removed if the room was left with another object in hover state (not yet placed).

Video of steps to reproduce can be provided if requested.

Edited by Nakama

There is no such option at the moment. :/

Enlargement option ?

I got plenty of options in my email inbox. ;)

On a more serious note, there not way to really enlarge or stretch this part of the UI for now.

People seeing me at NC with no-one but in action. Doesnt matter wherever I am or whatever I do. At my places, any place of friends or public parties.. dancing or having fun. People at NC can see me. Various people sent me messages about that. One told "you dancing at NC's toilet", another saw me dancing under the bar, even someguy wrote me "stop fucking my chair".. People adding me on their ignore lists because of that.. Please fix it..

People seeing me at NC with no-one but in action. Doesnt matter wherever I am or whatever I do. At my places, any place of friends or public parties.. dancing or having fun. People at NC can see me. Various people sent me messages about that. One told "you dancing at NC's toilet", another saw me dancing under the bar, even someguy wrote me "stop fucking my chair".. People adding me on their ignore lists because of that.. Please fix it..

Almost the same was for me, and I have no feedback, I mentioned this several messages later.

I'm in two different places: "dj" at bar in Night Club, and dj-ing in room.

Today it's second day when this bag appears with me

http://postimg.org/image/m7mn7tq19/

Tested this BUG:

If I go to NC (or another location) and invite someone to room from there, my cloned avi stays in that location and repeat all actions which I make.

Sometimes re-enter to same location and reinvite helps but very rare.

If someone invite me - the same.

If I go to opened room - the same.

Hi both, do you guys have any idea on how it is occurring, are you doing anything in particular that is causing it or does it just happen randomly, can you explain step by step on what you did when it happened to you.

Thanks!

Hi both, do you guys have any idea on how it is occurring, are you doing anything in particular that is causing it or does it just happen randomly, can you explain step by step on what you did when it happened to you.

Thanks!

Actually I don't spend too much time at NC. Just standard game playing for me but I recieve messages about "I were DJing at NC's toilet" or something almost everyday, from various people. As I said on my first message, it doesn't matter where I am or what I do. I am just jumping place to place normally. Yesterday I saw a player at the beach. She was playing tied pose but there was not anyone with her. And you know tied pose is not working at beach. I took a snapshot of her. If you want i can send you via pm. I don't know her actually, I just saw her there.

I don't know if this has been told but there has been a bug with the eyes lately. The eyes are blinking really fast for some apparent reason and the only way to stop it is to choose a masturbate pose and moan. Hopefully there's a way to permanently solve this problem. 

Also people occasionally appear naked, bald, and having no name over their avatar. I have to relog to stop it.

Also the music sometimes cuts out when it shouldn't. So i think the radio needs some work or needs a better connection to the server. 

But hey! we got our COLORS back! thank you, thank you for allowing us to have fun with our chats again. 

The blinking eye bug been there since 2013... And was never fixed.

For the music, every 3dxchat game connect to the music server which is not the 3dxchat game server. It might be more an issue with connection to the music server used at the time or low bandwidth internet connection.

The color are not really back, it people that found a workaround what the Dev disable. Let see what the Dev will do about that.

I'm in two different places: "dj" at bar in Night Club, and dj-ing in room.

Today it's second day when this bag appears with me

http://postimg.org/image/m7mn7tq19/

Tested this BUG:

If I go to NC (or another location) and invite someone to room from there, my cloned avi stays in that location and repeat all actions which I make.

Sometimes re-enter to same location and reinvite helps but very rare.

If someone invite me - the same.

If I go to opened room - the same.

So I investigated the issue and there may be a few options to reproduce it and the results may differ:

1. If you had a partner before leaving to the room, the partner will of course break when someone changes locations, but if someone accepts a partner after leaving to other location, you will still be partnered in two different locations and the person who offers the poses will execute them and the other person will not see the actions in their locations. Works both ways like this.

2. I also managed to find a little different result but is probably related: if two people offers partners at the same time, the pop-up will appear on both ends and sometimes it may end up in "double partner" with same person, only one side can offer poses then (my guess is the person that accepted first). Then, when changing locations it sometimes creates the 'clone' mentioned above. <---sometimes you can get a partner/invite etc but you can't see that person in your location.

There are also different results which may vary depending on how you manage to time things.

The biggest thing I noticed so far is that whenever my game performance drops, I get misplaced, the assets of the game loads slowly obviously, but also I can create a temporary clones of myself - they can stand up/clone actions etc for up to ~3 minutes. They disappear afterwards. Also I think it's good to mention that not everybody could see my 'clones' - asked around.

I also used network conditioner and made some huge traffic on my connection to simulate a slowly loading assets in-game and noticed a few things:

Whenever my connection was slow and I went to a crowded room, except for all people being naked I also noticed that no objects in room load for a while and everyone is standing up instead of performing any other actions like dancing etc.

I couldn't get the issues above without either bad connection or bad performance so my assume is, it is either related to a low performance of a machine or poor internet connection (or both).

Also, if you could please tell if you are on a wireless connection or if you are using a cable. DxDiag of your PC could be also helpful so I could continue investigating the issue.