3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

There was and it was fixed, but it seems since the last patch it's broken again, no idea as to why though, it is one of those bugs which are so annoying to squash and crops up every now and again. It's ever since the loading character system was changed from the spinning "Loading Characters" loading system to the kaboom all loaded system.

alright...let's wait for a second fix then, thx for the quick answer!

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:13 AM

Don't know if everyone has this problem or just me but 1st top that has main color and sleeve color, Color 1 and 2 only change main color.

Well, strange that it is now working and all that has happened was the new pose update. Unless, of course, the devs fixed it and didn't tell me ;)

anyone having issues with music dragging or lagging. hard to explain but its like listening to something and then turning speed up so it sounds like alvin and the chipmunks. its like that sort of. not the entire song, just in spots

45 days I can't send gift to my wife.
It's a very bad situation for me.
Ignore this an error that occurs in the system after the changes.
Texting and chat is working.
I can't just send the gift.
Please fix this issue.
This is really for my wife and I very sad.

I am not having issues with music dragging or lagging, but when I enter Sin Club when it is busy I am not loading people properly. Either names are missing or they have stripped nude for me, or just are totally invisible altogether. This issue only seems to happen in Sin, no where else.

I'm having an issue that just started this past weekend where my graphics only on 3dx and not other apps of my computer goes on a complete glitchy panic attack, where everything is flashing, people are changing colors from normal to black, clothes are turning black and then back to normal. I've never had this problem ever before so i wanna know if there is any solution to this. it happens first thing when i log in and overtime i move or select poses, it makes it impossible to even continue to chat or etc

Hi,

I am trying to customize my room #1. I can't place any lamp objects (as I move my cursor over the object the back ground does not light up). All other objects are available though. And I can place lamp objects in room #2. I tried exit game and restart but that did not fix issue. Any idea what's up?

Thanks

I think the limit is 7 light sources (not including cubes). Although if you hit the 7 limit then I don't think you can add anymore cubes.

I think the developers should have a dialog pop up to inform people when they reach the limit because it is unclear at the moment. I only found out through the forum.

You can only place a limited number of light-sources in your room. If you exceed them you cant place any additonal lights.

I think the limit is 7 light sources (not including cubes). Although if you hit the 7 limit then I don't think you can add anymore cubes.

I think the developers should have a dialog pop up to inform people when they reach the limit because it is unclear at the moment. I only found out through the forum.

oh thank you both so much :)

I'll just link the thread I posted in another section, because or I'm getting mad, or there really is something wrong between my chat and the client of the game, perhaps triggered by an unknown reason.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2661-unable-to-inviteread-chat/

Could it be related to this ? (as I started a couple dance just right after it..)

- Group chat - dance - PM bug - If you start couple dancing with someone while in group chat as well, your windows may get messed up. You will see yourself writing into group while no one else will see it, but in reality you will be typing into PM with your dance partner.

Note: Need to test couple of things - If typing during bugged part still shows up in group chat after refocusing window or not. If you actually see Group chat or PM chat during that bug.

Solution / Workaround: Manually click on PM or ”Group” to refocus your window.

Hi, this may be covered upthread but whenever I try to have sex with a virtual partner, the partner's clothes stay on - doesn't seem to matter what pose I use. Too bad you can't toggle this because sometimes sex with a few threads left on is kinda sexy but, for the most part, it's a bit of a nuisance and, at times, quite unrealistic. (attempted to post photo of partner giving a handjob in the pool up to her waist with her dress and stockings still on.

If there's a quick solution I'm not aware of, thanks. If not, could you please return it to partners with full nudity.

Hi, this may be covered upthread but whenever I try to have sex with a virtual partner, the partner's clothes stay on - doesn't seem to matter what pose I use. Too bad you can't toggle this because sometimes sex with a few threads left on is kinda sexy but, for the most part, it's a bit of a nuisance and, at times, quite unrealistic. (attempted to post photo of partner giving a handjob in the pool up to her waist with her dress and stockings still on.

If there's a quick solution I'm not aware of, thanks. If not, could you please return it to partners with full nudity.

I don't know if anything has changed but the issue seems to have disappeared. Thanks.

Not sure if this has been covered before, so forgive me if it has. Recently, I have noticed when in Fresco, the other avis have a semi-translucent shadow surrounding them, and clothes vary between being solid and see-thru as the avi dances (And no I don't mean I see people naked, I see through them lol). It affects hair and hats too. All of this is relevant from mid-distance, as soon as I move closer, everyone is rendered as they should be.

Pretty sure it's nothing to do with my laptop, which is high-end, or the graphics card which is bang up-to-date. I also use unlimited frame rate and the extreme high graphic settings, although I have experimented with other settings which didn't resolve the issue.

Anyone else see this issue too?

Edit: It is only an issue in Fresco.