3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Shanti said on another thread…

So this is something a bit minor, but I just realized that our shadows used to be fully clothed and with hair. Now they are just bald and naked.

As it already existed, I assume it can be easily implemented back ? Bald and naked shadows just take away from the realism.

Just a thought, and again this is something really minor  :)

Well, despite the fact that I didn't notice until I read her post, I don't think that it is minor. I think that it is pretty bad and should be fixed immediately. 
(Perhaps I didn't notice because I shaved my head for Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

My character (Felicity) stays in sin club laying on the floor, every time I login. Restarts do not help.

No matter where I go there is a clone of my character laying in the sin club :huh:

Please fix this, we all noticed this on the character " Felicity " she is now forced to use ALT if she doesn't want to appear 24/7 in Sinclub while she is in my room or any other friend rooms. It's annoying, looks terrible as well it's not client side because 3 or 4 of us saw it. Since characters are now paid you cannot expect people to make new character and lose all friendlist just to not be bugged.. and see randomly lying down or humping in place where they are not.

If not anything at least try to reset her character if possible.

Please.

I sm experiencing a strange bug where It put some friends on ignore. It says mutual ignore if we try to send gifts or partner. Friending worked but still no gifts. Would like this fixed soon if at all possible. Thanks.

Hey Joshy80, remove them from your ignore list or them remove you, then you all need to shut down the game and boot it back up to be able to see eachother and interact with eachother again. Hope this helps!

Hey noticed something in regards to old and new ignore system.

I had ignored someone, and with the new upgrade it reset the ignore list right, but it did not reset the gift system.  I have since made up with this person, but while we are no longer on ignore, I still can not send a girt, still says we are on mutual ignore, and I have hit the remove from ignore list button.

Can we get this looked at please?

M

Not sure if this is an old bug:

Whenever I see my friends online and in-person in the same room, they are either fully naked or with a basic outfit with their genitals out. Plus, I cannot see their name (hard when trying to pick them out in a crowd. This only effects people on my friends list. Could be a bug on my end, since they try to reload after multiple times and still get the same result. Also, they also do not have a walking anim (hops or teleports around), but when they do a cuddle/kiss cheek, animation, it resets, but doesn't fix the bugs above.

Help! I want to be able to see my friends' outfit as well as hide their surprises for later