3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

A dev team to add 4-5 updates a year, it will take 4-5 more years before we have any customization.

This is more like one man's work.

Hello sauced

it is much more than just  4-5 updates per year :D its nearly 1 per week :) no worry they will add much more and soon, it need just time, good things need always time to grow :)

just enjoy and have a good time :)

Regards

Daria

Lately I experience this very annoying "ghost avatar" bug, for example:

I've been in the Sin Club, meeting my wife, later at my place we made love, resulting in 2 colds a minute from strangers who could see me mating a ghost in the club.

Or some disturbing PMs here and there when I appear floating over a couch, or far beyond a wall.

Unfortunately it seems like I've got this bug almost all the time now.

I hope it's already under investigation and will be fixed soon.

Go aisatsu wo mochimashite,

Naori

Lately I experience this very annoying "ghost avatar" bug, for example:

I've been in the Sin Club, meeting my wife, later at my place we made love, resulting in 2 colds a minute from strangers who could see me mating a ghost in the club.

Or some disturbing PMs here and there when I appear floating over a couch, or far beyond a wall.

Unfortunately it seems like I've got this bug almost all the time now.

I hope it's already under investigation and will be fixed soon.

Go aisatsu wo mochimashite,

Naori

Sounds the same as what I have been experiencing

Hello

I've found that people are wrongly displayed as beeing online up to 20-30min after they leave, or even longer.

Seems like it is caused when people dont close the client completly but stay in the character selection or even are logged out and staying on the login-screen.

Tested it with my ig wife. Her Avatar still was in my apartment, she was displayed as beeing online, but it wasnt possible to hug her.

Fair warning to all that have clubs with 'stages' made of overlapping round tables. if you enter the decorator for that room anything over lapping will become red. When you exit the editor all those items will VANISH. The clipping tolerance for the round tables has been reworked and no longer allows anything to clip through the tabletop. This has already happened to several hosts and hostesses. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Ok guys thnx forr the awesome Update! But a few things i want to report as a bug :

1. Shift + X turns on the Aperture "Blur Affect" but doesnt turn it off anymore :(

2. When hiding the interface "Camera" Button still appears which is annoying in taking videos.

3. The new Free camera is "narrow range" i suppose where in the past i used to see more of my room when zooming out which is now impossible and annoying than before where the camera used to be "Wide Range". Please bring back the old camera!!!

4. Tables cannot be put together anymore to form the stage we always dreamed of so please bring that glitch back or add boxes so we can form the stage we love!

Many Thanks :) & keep up the good work! 

Hello,

In the latest update, in both my rooms, the floor has changed texture on it's own.. It has changed to the same texture in both rooms. I wouldn't mind, cause i changed it back to the one i wanted in room 1, but in room 2, i have a stage setup with tables and now if i go to change the floor texture, the stage will disappear because of the other update with the new table collision...

Regards

Hello

with the build 323 the game in home editor don't select all the lamps and cubes. and don't save some changes in materials. Example woods. And don't save screenshots.

Hello sweetato

u have first to delet a existing lamp after u can take the cubes and all other :)

for the Screenshot problem read please this

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2080-take-shot-not-working-the-folder-of-pictures-stay-empty/

kind regards

Daria 

.. since the last update the game only starts in 1980x1080i ... no option to change the resolution.

Game is laggy with low Graphic Quality selection because of the high resolution.

Please help, its from now unplayable ... on an i7-intel ! -> Solution -> restart the client

P.S.

Seems like a problem of the first start of the client - at second run the problem is gone !

Should be fixed anyway ;)

Good morning and my issue might be an issue that falls under bugs being reported, but I would like to address sharing an apartment for public use how we are able to see when people enter the shared apartment by way of them appearing in the private apartment that's not shared. The only way I can prevent from seeing those come and go in my shared apartment in my private apartment is to close the shared apartment. I don't like having to do that, cause people tend to be in my shared apartment enjoying themselves. At the same time I don't want to be entertaining privately in my private apartment and random people pop up over and over again. Is this something you all can correct, fix, or patch? 

Sorry it's me again I forgot to include that I'm not sure if it's a bug or just something not made into the game, but I would really appreciate it if you guys could add a boot or kick option for apartment owners to remove people who have been ignored, people who park their character's in our apartments, and those griefing those in our apartments. At the same time could you ever make it possible to allow owners to appoint moderators to our apartments to boot or kick said people? That is all. Then there is the issue when you add a virtual partner to your apartment you can no longer click the x by their name to remove them. You have to reload the apartment, so for example if you use two virtual partners to have a threesome and wish to continue couples sex we can't remove one virtual partner as we have to reload the apartment. Could you guys fix this also? Thanks in advance. That is all.