3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

I had the strangest thing happen had some friends show up on my friend list that i never had as friends??? Concerned does this possibly mean my account is comproimised?

Possibly.. Never heard of it happening before. Though it could always just another bug as well.

In the middle of the game, the connection seems to go out for a while and then come back. I have excellent internet and have not had this problem in any other game. Is this normal?

The server sometimes goes down for a minute or so~ Shouldn't happen very often though. Maybe like once a week, unless there are bigger problems :o

I dont know why you people are complaining... the last update i got didnt change anything in my game, except for one main thing only... My login screen is black... all black... not a single button, image, text or bar to interact...

EVERYTHING IS BLACK!

I tried to install but the patcher (302-303) gives me this error:

couldnt unzip the latest update, do you have sufficient disk space? Ionic.zip.zipException:Cannot read that as a ZipFile--> Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Bad signature (0x4f44213c) at position 0x00000000 at Ionic.zip.zipEntry.ReadHe (blocked by close button) ntry ze, System.Text.EncodingdefaultEncoding(blocked by close button) me unknown>:0 

This problem is really serious, after hours of googling and installing on another computer, disable virus, delete register, reinstall dozens of time it still did not work. I really really want a refund now if the problem isn't fix. If things like this have happened before why can't we have a fully updated zip version? Or at least a manual patch installation or something.

i have noticed there is a bug that affects the speed slider during sex..

if you are with a partner using a pose which uses a slider, it resets to middle (default) speed if:

• somebody else in the room sits on a couch or chair
  • another couple changes sex positions

is this new? it's really annoying >.<

if you are with a partner using a pose which uses a slider, it resets to middle (default) speed if:

I merged your topic here as it belongs here. It does seem the bug was fixed but has seemed to have returned, thanks for the report, the developers should see the bug here. 

Group Chat Bug !

It already happened 3 times for me,

For no reason, the game, make me join random group chat, I don't know why oO

10min ago, I join a group chat from people on the Night Club, and I was in the Sin,

they did not send me group chat request, so I don't understant why it happened oO

I had to reinstall my game after updating to windows 8.1 and I seem to have ran into a lot of trouble with the game. First, the download from the site kept crashing partway through. Now i cant get the game to patch from 301>302. It keeps running into an error. Going to try and reinstall once more. Anyone have any suggestions?

it finally downloaded, though even after a clean install it did it agian. I think maybe their servers are being taxed to hard. It seemed like the problem was my download thinking it lost network. Ether there was a lot of people updating and/or reinstalling, the server was under a DDoS attack, or its a shared server and something else was eating up all the bandwidth. 

TL;DR Its working now and i think the problem was that the server was to busy.

4 patches yesterday and still not fixed? lol!! normally i wouldnt care but it makes rp sex in public user rooms really frustrating

Bug 1: sex slider  in public locations automatic jumping into the middle.

Bug 2: Pressing the Enter- disables the possibility of entering text. Pressing Enter again (and mouse click in the text box) returns this possibility.

+

/ if you (developers) get into the bug fix sex slider /

Please extend the range of sex slider (speed) by 15-20 percent. Up and down.

i think would only look right for letting animation run slower than they are. some are fast enough already and if increased speed would start to look as silly as achat speed. only certain animations could use a speed increase, but most could use slower slider range too

Increased speed to 15-20 % - the not increase  speed x 2 or 3 :)

It will simply allow you to go inside a little faster, and you can go outside slowly. Use the slider to sex time, and do not sleep  :)

Girls do not like monotonous f*king. Girls love a variety of speeds

Characteristics normal sex machine:
Minimum - 70 frictions per minute (1.1 f*ck per sec ... BTW - fps!)
Maximum - 300 frictions per minute (5 fps !!!)
Girls love sex machines... 
Why not make these speeds?
Ideally, the  fps should drop to 0 (starting or finished)
Just testing some max fps inGame.
On the bed (on the back) - only 3 fps.
On the couch - 3.5 fps.
Sex Machine (and horny sexy man - see X-Art video for example) much faster - about 5 fps :)

Guest meiji

After the new update, i ve been having problems logging in. It took me 45mins and im not always patience.please fix this. Ty.

Bug 1: sex slider  in public locations automatic jumping into the middle.
Bug 2: Pressing the Enter- disables the possibility of entering text. Pressing Enter again (and mouse click in the text box) returns this possibility.
+
/ if you (developers) get into the bug fix sex slider /

I can confirm bug 1.

About bug 2, i don't think it's a bug.. but it's a feature.. wherever you are in the game, if you press enter once, it focuses to the chat box and you can enter your text. if you press it again it takes focus away from the chatbox (so that you can use wasd to move the camera around while in F5 mode).

Bug 2, i like it just the way it is :) it's very useful!

About the sex sliders, i completely agree about the extending the slider down so we can do it even slower..

a couple....

1. Not all gifts are giving notifications when received

2. not being able to see some members but can still communicate with them. myself and others have had to shutdown game and restart to fix. this is rather annoying. example below.. (cant see axel)

6591832edc.jpg

3. Avi bug. showing only black and white clothing and showing underware through clothing also no name. example (shanti) below.

c53a986c30.jpg

4. Random people getting added to group chat without being invited.

So I dont have access to the tutorial. It did not start automatically when I first entered the game.  I also do not have the tutorial reset button on my menu.  I can not access home editor mode, I think that is why I can't delete furniture in my apartments!

Please someone help!

Kisses

jamie

Just downloaded the game and it patched itself but I can't actually see my characters body. All I can see is the clothing and the walking animation doesn't work either. It's like I'm floating around with a pair of clothes but no body. Can someone help me? I just found this game and really want to get Into it. Thanks for the help!