3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

What am I not getting? You are in an art studio, the OWNER of the studio is providing you the tools to create and says, "Since I provided the tools you do NOT OWN the art. You can show it exclusively to friends OR you can show it to everyone and maybe forgeries come out.... THAT IS YOUR RISK. YOU DO NOT OWN THE ART.....

Oh wait... so we all work for gizmo? damn... where are my paychecks from the last 4 years???

going to post this again because I guess people either cannot read or refuse to accept reality:

Administrator

• photo-thumb-1.png?_r=1410957006
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 843 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

By saving your world on the game server, you must understand that it becomes public and available to all players. This means that your world can be downloaded, and also copied as any public information in the Internet.

If you do not agree that your world can be accessible to other players, then do not create your worlds in the World Editor.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way ... absolutely NONE of you are experts in copyright law and it is obvious none of you have any idea what you are talking about when it comes to that subject, so just shut up about it already!

It's obvious on the subject of this thread we got about 5-10 people crying so much that it could be mistaken for Noah's flood and before long we might need a boat. 

Newsflash! you are not the only people on the game, and secondly it is a SEX GAME, and mostly it is ONLY a game!!!!!

If you don't like the game? Then quit! And some of you in these threads have already threatened to quit. heads up! Stop crying about it and JUST quit!! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ...

You people complaining about this subject are such an EXTREME minority on this game. Maybe 5 to 10 people out of several thousands of members, it's just you never shut up, so one might think this subject is important to 3dx. Well, hate to break your hearts, but it is NOT. The typical and average 3dxer does not care about this stupid crap at all, they just log in and fuck. I know a crazy concept. When they cum or get bored, they log off. they might play for a month and get bored and quit the game. However, some of you are making it out to be that you are more important than them? Like if you 10 people quit the game, 3dx will totally collapse. Guess what? It won't and actually will probably be a better place if you did, at least we wouldn't have to hear you bitch constantly in forums.

But wait, wait, there is more! some of you think your $60 you spend on a yearly Christmas special subscription is somehow worth more than some person stumbling into the game for the first time paying $20??? LOL!!! Guess what?? Your money spends exactly the same as theirs, and is actually probably making more money for Sex devil games than your discounted sub. So get over yourself!!

Come back to reality peeps, take some deep breaths, and try to remember how to have fun on 3dx again, sheesh!

You really do not get it. And for those that liked your post... just shows they are all OK with this happening instead of trying to push for something to be done about it.

I never said that I was okay with the room stealing, prove to me where I had.  So no it doesn't show that we are OK with it happening.  There were points in Pan's post that I did agree with.

I don't mean any disrespect. And we all know what Gizmo said... believe me WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE SAID. there's no need to tell us again. 

Just because he chooses not to do anything doesn't mean that what is happening is acceptable. There are lots of conformists here. Many people that are perfectly happy being sheep and just going along with and doing exactly like they are told to do and graciously accepting everything as is, even when they know it's not right and should be changed. 

News flash for all of you... We are all paying customers. Our concerns should matter.

So if you know what Gizmo said then you know he's not going to do anything about it. PERIOD!  No matter how much we complain Sex Game Devil will do as they wish, it's our choice to play the game or not and continue to deal with what they do or don't do for that matter.  So it's a choice for us to make.

We are all paying customers that do have a choice while we have a voice it's up to Sex Game Devil to listen or not.  Gizmo gave us a clear indication that they heard us and won't do anything about it.

@ Maxx  Contact the Copyright office as I have done then let us know what they say.  Please do so because I can't wait to hear what they say.

@Chatterbox  You are correct in parts of your post.  Gizmo did make it clear that they aren't going to do anything about it. As I've said before this game is about money and unless it's going to make them money in some what they're not going to do anything about it.

@Chatterbox

And you are who? Somebody hiding behind a new forum alt I guess ^^ .... nothing wrong with login and just fuck... I guess we all did that in our first month here (and we all payed 20 bucks a month in the beginning)... so what is your point? A minority is upset if somebody steal their work they put hours of work into it.... SURPRISE !!! 

So who are you that you think you can speaking for the "majority" of 3dx? LOL 

"This means that your world can be downloaded, and also copied as any public information in the Internet." (gizmo) - this wasn't a free pass to all room thieves ---- gizmo just said what happens to all digital data... it gets copied... you can't protect it (well that's not 100% correct... but hard to do so with the current code structure of 3dx). He never said that what you create is automatically a property of all players and that all players have the unrestricted right to copy and use your work. If I put an image, I took as a photographer on a webpage with information on it that you are not allowed to copy it... you can still copy it... I can't do anything against it. But that does not mean that you have the right to copy it. Since we can't enforce here any copyright law we can only hope that 3dx will one day prohibit room ripping with a rule so they can ban somebody breaking it or... the room creators can protect themself... means denounce those who trade their rooms without permissions. 

Tell me, if you just want to login and fuck, why you need a ripped room for this? Use the default home... use a public location... I mean every place is good enough for just meet and fuck, right?

I am realistic so I know it does not make sense to request any kind of protection... it will never be implemented. But that does not mean I will just watch others use my room without my permission... if I see an open room of one of my builds I will iggy the host if he/she don't close it immediately (maybe he/she don't know that it is a ripped room). 

There is something like decency: Don't use a ripped room copy. As a nice side effect you don't have to deal with an angry room creator. You will not receive iggy for this from him or her and from all other thinking "we should not tolerate such a behavior".... even not in a sex game ^^ 

If you don't care if a bunch of upset builders and party hosts iggy you... so keep on doing :) but please don't complain about it or cry if you can't participate in the big parties. Since this is just a sex game why join no-sex parties?! Yeah... really stupid.... you will not miss anything!

So happy room stealing to all who don't give a shit!

Edited by chloe

Long ago I don't share rooms in public maybe cuz i got the feeling about this. This game in terms of privacy and secure is maybe between 0-1 of 10 (in my personal opinion). I understand rules so well, but I also understand those artistes and designer who spent so much time to show their taste and art in rooms; It's disappointing to see them getting copied and all their work under other names as they are now forced to share their creations or being copied. Building not necessary for a profit or need something in back to do it, it can be just for art, design, beauty desires, but some may not understand that. Rules were clear and Gizmo statement as well. I can assume that talented builders will start to be gone unless those who like to share their rooms with other or in public. 

Good luck for all.

going to post this again because I guess people either cannot read or refuse to accept reality:

Administrator

• photo-thumb-1.png?_r=1410957006
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 843 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

By saving your world on the game server, you must understand that it becomes public and available to all players. This means that your world can be downloaded, and also copied as any public information in the Internet.

If you do not agree that your world can be accessible to other players, then do not create your worlds in the World Editor.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way ... absolutely NONE of you are experts in copyright law and it is obvious none of you have any idea what you are talking about when it comes to that subject, so just shut up about it already!

It's obvious on the subject of this thread we got about 5-10 people crying so much that it could be mistaken for Noah's flood and before long we might need a boat. 

Newsflash! you are not the only people on the game, and secondly it is a SEX GAME, and mostly it is ONLY a game!!!!!

If you don't like the game? Then quit! And some of you in these threads have already threatened to quit. heads up! Stop crying about it and JUST quit!! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ...

You people complaining about this subject are such an EXTREME minority on this game. Maybe 5 to 10 people out of several thousands of members, it's just you never shut up, so one might think this subject is important to 3dx. Well, hate to break your hearts, but it is NOT. The typical and average 3dxer does not care about this stupid crap at all, they just log in and fuck. I know a crazy concept. When they cum or get bored, they log off. they might play for a month and get bored and quit the game. However, some of you are making it out to be that you are more important than them? Like if you 10 people quit the game, 3dx will totally collapse. Guess what? It won't and actually will probably be a better place if you did, at least we wouldn't have to hear you bitch constantly in forums.

But wait, wait, there is more! some of you think your $60 you spend on a yearly Christmas special subscription is somehow worth more than some person stumbling into the game for the first time paying $20??? LOL!!! Guess what?? Your money spends exactly the same as theirs, and is actually probably making more money for Sex devil games than your discounted sub. So get over yourself!!

Come back to reality peeps, take some deep breaths, and try to remember how to have fun on 3dx again, sheesh!

btw, i pay 20$/month, so dont lie. If you dont like something, so go out urself. Why do we need to do it ? We do all right. If you don`t like what your eyes watching, so cut ur eyes from this topic off then. 

I never said that I was okay with the room stealing, prove to me where I had. So no it doesn't show that we are OK with it happening. There were points in Pan's post that I did agree with.

So if you know what Gizmo said then you know he's not going to do anything about it. PERIOD! No matter how much we complain Sex Game Devil will do as they wish, it's our choice to play the game or not and continue to deal with what they do or don't do for that matter. So it's a choice for us to make.

We are all paying customers that do have a choice while we have a voice it's up to Sex Game Devil to listen or not. Gizmo gave us a clear indication that they heard us and won't do anything about it.

@ Maxx Contact the Copyright office as I have done then let us know what they say. Please do so because I can't wait to hear what they say.

@Chatterbox You are correct in parts of your post. Gizmo did make it clear that they aren't going to do anything about it. As I've said before this game is about money and unless it's going to make them money in some what they're not going to do anything about it.

As I am not aggrieved, I have no reason too. However it is quite clear someone aggrieved could.

It shouldn't even have to come down to that.

Room theft falls under the catagory of harrassment/grieving which itself is another infraction in both EULA and TOS.

Do we have to accept that our rooms can be technically copied? YES 

Do we have to accept that in a moral sense? NO

It's up to the community (and to the builders in particular) if they want to tolerate this.

If somebody don't respect you... why should there be respect in reverse? 

There is a simple way to prevent threads like this: Don't act like a dickhead and copy rooms from others!

But also a word to all room builders out there:

Don't loose the fun to play this game and to build awesome rooms.

Don't let those dickheads pull you down! It's all they want... that's the main reason they do it.

They are maybe just jealous bad builders. Or just assholes! Whatever... they win if you stop building or playing this game.

So, you all who claim to just be here for fun want to make a REAL ISSUE OF THIS AND BRING STRESS INTO A GAME MADE FOR ESCAPISM? YOU WANT TO HATE AND BELITTLE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?

AGAIN, PERSPECTIVE..... HAVE IT? GET IT. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE MISERABLE NOT JUST HERE BUT EVERYWHERE IN LIFE.

last time:

LOL, and to say I am a conformist shows you have NO CLUE who I am at all.

AGAIN, IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF LIFE CRYING OVER A GASH DAN GAME WHILE THERE ARE KIDS BEING RIPPED AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS IN THIS NATION, WHILE THERE ARE MILLIONS IN THE WORLD STARVING, WHILE THERE ARE MILLIONS IN THIS WORLD WHO COULD EAT FOR A MONTH ON WHAT YOU PAY FOR THIS GAME FOR A MONTH... IS PATHETIC AND SHOWS YOU ARE A TRULY SMALL MINDED SELFISH INDIVIDUAL.

I'M SORRY, I AM GAD DANGED LUCKY TO HAVE THE MONEY TO PLAY THIS GAME AND BY GOD I AM NOT GOING TO BITCH ABOUT BEING PRIVILEGED. BUT CRY ALL YOU WANT... SHOW YOUR VANITY AND SELFISHNESS. 

Your arguement is irrelevent. No one has transferred their ownership. It is the same as if someone wrote a story in this forum. They have ownership instantly of it. The TOS disum and that by voluntarily claimer recognizes this. If you wish to think like a sheep.... by all means do.

I used to belong to a forum called the TFPProject. Some of you may know or or heard of it. I was an active member for years there. It was an extremely creative and sharing place for people. I used to write poems galore in MY journal and in threads. I wrote short stories, essays. I'm a writer it's what I DO!

Many wrote there, many shared. Then one day, after my stroke and brain surgeries I got banned (and rightfully so, for letting someone egg me into a fight. I didn't fight because the site had changed and just wasn't fun.

I, did however, want access to the things I WROTE because some of them were the best work I had ever done.... I was told that TFP OWNED that material since it was on THEIR website and because I VOLUNTEERED to add that material to their site they had the right to deny me access to MY creations, even though I had donated money to the site.

So, you who want to hate and feel those who disagree with you don't understand, maybe it's because we do. Maybe, we see you losing perspective of what this game is truly about and need to realize, (unless bitching is your idea of fun, you need to state how you feel, stop alienating people who may have once understood and were willing to lend moral support by attacking their posts instead of asking what they meant is your idea of fun).

But first some education.

You will see everyone has a liscense yo their work here. No one has made an assignment. SexyDevil has been given limited rights by the creator. This is standard in nearly all worlds. Without those rights, they cannot show them to other subscribers, or host video events inside created rooms.

Only the creator and SexyDevil have rights. No one else has a right to take jack shit - period.

What are the exceptions to the rule that the creator of a work owns the copyright?

Copyrights are generally owned by the people who create the works of expression, with some important exceptions:

If a work is created by an employee in the course of his or her employment, the employer owns the copyright.

If the work is created by an independent contractor and the independent contractor signs a written agreement stating that the work shall be “made for hire,” the commissioning person or organization owns the copyright only if the work is (1) a part of a larger literary work, such as an article in a magazine or a poem or story in an anthology; (2) part of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, such as a screenplay; (3) a translation; (4) a supplementary work such as an afterword, an introduction, chart, editorial note, bibliography, appendix or index; (5) a compilation; (6) an instructional text; (7) a test or answer material for a test; or (8) an atlas. Works that don’t fall within one of these eight categories constitute works made for hire only if created by an employee within the scope of his or her employment.

If the creator has sold the entire copyright, the purchasing business or person becomes the copyright owner.

Who owns the copyright in a joint work?

When two or more authors prepare a work with the intent to combine their contributions into inseparable or interdependent parts, the work is considered joint work and the authors are considered joint copyright owners. The most common example of a joint work is when a book or article has two or more authors. However, if a book is written primarily by one author, but another author contributes a specific chapter to the book and is given credit for that chapter, then this probably wouldn’t be a joint work because the contributions aren’t inseparable or interdependent.

The U.S. Copyright Office considers joint copyright owners to have an equal right to register and enforce the copyright. Unless the joint owners make a written agreement to the contrary, each copyright owner has the right to commercially exploit the copyright, provided that the other copyright owners get an equal share of the proceeds.

Can two or more authors provide contributions to a single work without being considered joint authors for copyright purposes?

Yes. If at the time of creation, the authors did not intend their works to be part of an inseparable whole, the fact that their works are later put together does not create a joint work. Rather, the result is considered a collective work. In this case, each author owns a copyright in only the material he or she added to the finished product. For example, in the 1950’s, Vladimir writes a famous novel full of complex literary allusions. In the 1980’s, his publisher issues a student edition of the work with detailed annotations written by an English professor. The student edition is a collective work. Vladimir owns the copyright in the novel, but the professor owns the annotations.

What rights do copyright owners have under the Copyright Act?

The Copyright Act of 1976 grants a number of exclusive rights to copyright owners, including:

reproduction right — the right to make copies of a protected work

distribution right — the right to sell or otherwise distribute copies to the public

right to create adaptations (called derivative works) — the right to prepare new works based on the protected work, and

performance and display rights — the rights to perform a protected work (such as a stageplay) or to display a work in public.This bundle of rights allows a copyright owner to be flexible when deciding how to realize commercial gain from the underlying work; the owner may sell or license any of the rights.

Can a copyright owner transfer some or all of his specific rights?

Yes. When a copyright owner wishes to commercially exploit the work covered by the copyright, the owner typically transfers one or more of these rights to the person or entity who will be responsible for getting the work to market, such as a book or software publisher. It is also common for the copyright owner to place some limitations on the exclusive rights being transferred. For example, the owner may limit the transfer to a specific period of time, allow the right to be exercised only in a specific part of the country or world, or require that the right be exercised only through certain media, such as hardcover books, audiotapes, magazines or computers.

If a copyright owner transfers all of his rights unconditionally, it is generally termed an “assignment.” When only some of the rights associated with the copyright are transferred, it is known as a “license.” An exclusive license exists when the transferred rights can be exercised only by the owner of the license (the licensee), and no one else — including the person who granted the license (the licensor). If the license allows others (including the licensor) to exercise the same rights being transferred in the license, the license is said to be non-exclusive.

The U.S. Copyright Office allows buyers of exclusive and non-exclusive copyright rights to record the transfers in the U.S. Copyright Office. This helps to protect the buyers in case the original copyright owner later tries to transfer the same rights to another party.

Transfers of copyright ownership are unique in one respect. Authors or their heirs have the right to terminate any transfer of copyright ownership 35 to 40 years after it is made.

IF YOU TRULY WANT TO PUT THIS MUCH ENERGY INTO A GAME, THEN GET A LAWYER AND SUE IF YOU FEEL  YOU HAVE A CASE.

OTHERWISE, LET IT GO, YOUR STANCE IS KNOWN PEOPLE AGREED, NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. I FOR ONE AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE A GAME I LIKE OVER THIS. 

WHAT IS IT YOU TRULY WANT? JUST ANSWER ME THAT.... HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE WHENYOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION, WITHOUT ATTACKING THE ONE ASKING AS BEING A SHEEP OR A CONFORMIST?

I HAVE HAD POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS MORE CIVIL THAN THIS.... AND THIS IS ABOUT A GOD DAMNED GAME AND IN THE GRAND SCHEME NOT GOING TO AFFECT OR CHANGE ANYONE'S LIFE, EXCEPT YOUR BECAUSE YOU ARE ALLOWING THE NEGATIVITY IN.

I AM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING, i HAVE NO AGENDA, I AM NOT TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE... I AM SIMPLY SAYING YOU MADE YOUR POINT, YOUR ARGUMENT HAS BEEN HEARD, MOVE ON STOP OBSESSING AND HAVE FUN AGAIN.

Guest Stefia

When argue for something isnt with words you give lessons to the other but to apply yourself first your mind in your life.....

And use these argues to culpabilise people Pan on these you can yourself see the level you send these because you put you in the level in the assholes steal the rooms. Can show example to send money to these people include your 20 euros in 3DX with these mind...

One laugh happy is sure is Gyzmo because you put a war designer players stealers hackers.....

Seriously the real problem is Gizmo himself and 3DX team their game can be hack a baby can extract deco files and put on their forums and they dont move..... You fix all on the wrong targuet the asshole isnt the little dickhead win to hack 3DX files or the little stelaer cant build 3 cubes or open a room and hope have 100 ppl in because chloe do.....

No the real problem is in the game team who do 0 to lock the files in their system. RLC SL etc.... The files arent hack, 3DX yes also guizmo can hide him behind the rule its internet... No his game is full open for Hacks, pandora the files extracts, can do a ghost to go in room even the dickhead is iggy.... Yes the real problem isnt in the players the real problem is the 3DX team you dont search the dickhead and the asshole in the good group.... 

Yes a deco is property of 3DX of course we use their stuf lol but have a large difference when all can enter in their database and hack the files.... Why they do these dickheads? Simply because we dont give the file? Because they arent happy can use to open a room "full BBC rape white slut" or "not chat shut up and fuck" is for these reason i dont put public the rooms and do only for people ask me a club.... i dont want see my creativity use in shit minds its simple... Also argue on the fact all is open for all the assholes can use the hours i pass to build something nice im against... The share already exist in the fact my deco is open for people to enjoy in... Is break the property is communist lool and communist when i see the result in history of a system full equal it just helps the asshole to put more trouble, never to resolve.....

One is sure i dont care the little hacker argue he has win to extract a file in a game like 3DX or the stealer copy because cant build 3 cubes orpass all the time to cold or wank and never to try deco... Or a little owner could sell until his or her mother to have more people in room until hack the work of other....

One i care is 3DX team do 0 and put rules totally false because the real problem is their fail system... More go in time more fails have, and if continue in some times will be the colds we wont refuse because these too will be hacked.... Also for me the guilties are guizmo and the dev not less not more and its pathetic is the people we pay to enjoy do the shit themself... And where they are to answer? behind rules they edit to hide they are dickhead in codes and program...

There is another thing that might get considered ; updates are pretty slow.

I'm not blaming devs, there is probably a lot to do, and sometimes it's structural things that are really important but doesn't add any content or gameplay improvement, just stability and possibilities for the future of the game.

So, basically, they have to prioritize, they can't do everything at the same time.

Here, on the forum, people ask for everything, so basically, there will always be people being frustrated. (Devs should put some public roadmap so players know what is currently being done, but that's another point.)

Now, here is the real question : if you have to choose between new poses or new content for the next month, or having rooms protected because it might represent a lot of work, are you sure you would choose to protect rooms ? If you make a vote amongst all players, i guess that most players will disagree as there isn't much of them who even play with world editor, and some of the others simply don't mind.

It doesn't mean that dev will never find a fix for this, but it's probably not on the top of the roadmap right now.

What am I not getting? You are in an art studio, the OWNER of the studio is providing you the tools to create and says, "Since I provided the tools you do NOT OWN the art. You can show it exclusively to friends OR you can show it to everyone and maybe forgeries come out.... THAT IS YOUR RISK. YOU DO NOT OWN THE ART.....

Can you take these rooms ANYWHERE ELSE? 

LOL, and to say I am a conformist shows you have NO CLUE who I am at all.

AGAIN, IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF LIFE CRYING OVER A GASH DAN GAME WHILE THERE ARE KIDS BEING RIPPED AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS IN THIS NATION, WHILE THERE ARE MILLIONS IN THE WORLD STARVING, WHILE THERE ARE MILLIONS IN THIS WORLD WHO COULD EAT FOR A MONTH ON WHAT YOU PAY FOR THIS GAME FOR A MONTH... IS PATHETIC AND SHOWS YOU ARE A TRULY SMALL MINDED SELFISH INDIVIDUAL.

I'M SORRY, I AM GAD DANGED LUCKY TO HAVE THE MONEY TO PLAY THIS GAME AND BY GOD I AM NOT GOING TO BITCH ABOUT BEING PRIVILEGED. BUT CRY ALL YOU WANT... SHOW YOUR VANITY AND SELFISHNESS.

You are comparing 2 separate issues that have nothing to do with one another. Providing some common sense protection from hacks in a game is a much more easy problem to solve than world hunger. Not to take away focus that the latter is a non issue but it's a completely separate topic. No one said anything about would hunger or that it's not a problem.

Its not a case of Ok with it happening. I'd rather it were not possible, but since Gizmo listed those rules 6 months ago, Its a case of I acknowledged and accepted the rules put forth and moved on.

Ive been against allowing the use of any hacks/mods, but it was made very clear very early on that they dont care, or because a large group on here liked the mods so much they allowed it, in turn allowing the hackers free reign. I would like it if they banned all use and tightened up the code so it were impossible to use any 3rd party mods or hacks.

I do agree with pan that some have taken it far too seriously and need to accept it or move on, as I cannot see any changes coming, just like our poses.

The world builder was perfect for me and my friends and still is, and brought us back to the game. As roleplayers, all the default maps except the beach are shit and are hopeless to do RP on, so being able to make the locales we want and for scenarios is awesome.

He didn't post a rule about stolen rooms. He posted his actions against such measure. If you want to get technical, there IS a rule against hacking the software or using it for things it was not intended for. The devs just choose to not enforce it. Those are the facts.

There is another thing that might get considered ; updates are pretty slow.

I'm not blaming devs, there is probably a lot to do, and sometimes it's structural things that are really important but doesn't add any content or gameplay improvement, just stability and possibilities for the future of the game.

So, basically, they have to prioritize, they can't do everything at the same time.

Here, on the forum, people ask for everything, so basically, there will always be people being frustrated. (Devs should put some public roadmap so players know what is currently being done, but that's another point.)

Now, here is the real question : if you have to choose between new poses or new content for the next month, or having rooms protected because it might represent a lot of work, are you sure you would choose to protect rooms ? If you make a vote amongst all players, i guess that most players will disagree as there isn't much of them who even play with world editor, and some of the others simply don't mind.

It doesn't mean that dev will never find a fix for this, but it's probably not on the top of the roadmap right now.

So your answer is...

If the issue does not affect you.. there is no issue.

That mentality is quite literally what drives every single issue in our world today.

Next time something gets stolen from you, I hope you remember that you said this to others. If your money were to get stolen... don't call the police, don't be so petty. There are worst things happening in the world to be upset over a little money. 

There are bad things happening around the world, but the big factor is that people know bad things happen and they don't care to do anything about it because it does not affect them. Also, just because something bad does not affect you, doesn't mean you get to come here and try to represent 3dx as a whole and tell everyone else how they should adjust their play style so this does not matter as much to them. 

You and others come off in a way where you try to shut down and quell the argument that there are shitty things happening which makes you appear as bad as the people performing the act. 

Your arguement is irrelevent. No one has transferred their ownership. It is the same as if someone wrote a story in this forum. They have ownership instantly of it. The TOS disum and that by voluntarily claimer recognizes this. If you wish to think like a sheep.... by all means do.

I used to belong to a forum called the TFPProject. Some of you may know or or heard of it. I was an active member for years there. It was an extremely creative and sharing place for people. I used to write poems galore in MY journal and in threads. I wrote short stories, essays. I'm a writer it's what I DO!Many wrote there, many shared. Then one day, after my stroke and brain surgeries I got banned (and rightfully so, for letting someone egg me into a fight. I didn't fight because the site had changed and just wasn't fun.

I, did however, want access to the things I WROTE because some of them were the best work I had ever done.... I was told that TFP OWNED that material since it was on THEIR website and because I VOLUNTEERED to add that material to their site they had the right to deny me access to MY creations, even though I had donated money to the site.

So, you who want to hate and feel those who disagree with you don't understand, maybe it's because we do. Maybe, we see you losing perspective of what this game is truly about and need to realize, (unless bitching is your idea of fun, you need to state how you feel, stop alienating people who may have once understood and were willing to lend moral support by attacking their posts instead of asking what they meant is your idea of fun).

But first some education.

You will see everyone has a liscense yo their work here. No one has made an assignment. SexyDevil has been given limited rights by the creator. This is standard in nearly all worlds. Without those rights, they cannot show them to other subscribers, or host video events inside created rooms.

Only the creator and SexyDevil have rights. No one else has a right to take jack shit - period.

What are the exceptions to the rule that the creator of a work owns the copyright?

Copyrights are generally owned by the people who create the works of expression, with some important exceptions:

If a work is created by an employee in the course of his or her employment, the employer owns the copyright.

If the work is created by an independent contractor and the independent contractor signs a written agreement stating that the work shall be “made for hire,” the commissioning person or organization owns the copyright only if the work is (1) a part of a larger literary work, such as an article in a magazine or a poem or story in an anthology; (2) part of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, such as a screenplay; (3) a translation; (4) a supplementary work such as an afterword, an introduction, chart, editorial note, bibliography, appendix or index; (5) a compilation; (6) an instructional text; (7) a test or answer material for a test; or (8) an atlas. Works that don’t fall within one of these eight categories constitute works made for hire only if created by an employee within the scope of his or her employment.

If the creator has sold the entire copyright, the purchasing business or person becomes the copyright owner.

Who owns the copyright in a joint work?

When two or more authors prepare a work with the intent to combine their contributions into inseparable or interdependent parts, the work is considered joint work and the authors are considered joint copyright owners. The most common example of a joint work is when a book or article has two or more authors. However, if a book is written primarily by one author, but another author contributes a specific chapter to the book and is given credit for that chapter, then this probably wouldn’t be a joint work because the contributions aren’t inseparable or interdependent.

The U.S. Copyright Office considers joint copyright owners to have an equal right to register and enforce the copyright. Unless the joint owners make a written agreement to the contrary, each copyright owner has the right to commercially exploit the copyright, provided that the other copyright owners get an equal share of the proceeds.

Can two or more authors provide contributions to a single work without being considered joint authors for copyright purposes?

Yes. If at the time of creation, the authors did not intend their works to be part of an inseparable whole, the fact that their works are later put together does not create a joint work. Rather, the result is considered a collective work. In this case, each author owns a copyright in only the material he or she added to the finished product. For example, in the 1950’s, Vladimir writes a famous novel full of complex literary allusions. In the 1980’s, his publisher issues a student edition of the work with detailed annotations written by an English professor. The student edition is a collective work. Vladimir owns the copyright in the novel, but the professor owns the annotations.

What rights do copyright owners have under the Copyright Act?

The Copyright Act of 1976 grants a number of exclusive rights to copyright owners, including:

reproduction right — the right to make copies of a protected work

distribution right — the right to sell or otherwise distribute copies to the public

right to create adaptations (called derivative works) — the right to prepare new works based on the protected work, and

performance and display rights — the rights to perform a protected work (such as a stageplay) or to display a work in public.This bundle of rights allows a copyright owner to be flexible when deciding how to realize commercial gain from the underlying work; the owner may sell or license any of the rights.

Can a copyright owner transfer some or all of his specific rights?

Yes. When a copyright owner wishes to commercially exploit the work covered by the copyright, the owner typically transfers one or more of these rights to the person or entity who will be responsible for getting the work to market, such as a book or software publisher. It is also common for the copyright owner to place some limitations on the exclusive rights being transferred. For example, the owner may limit the transfer to a specific period of time, allow the right to be exercised only in a specific part of the country or world, or require that the right be exercised only through certain media, such as hardcover books, audiotapes, magazines or computers.

If a copyright owner transfers all of his rights unconditionally, it is generally termed an “assignment.” When only some of the rights associated with the copyright are transferred, it is known as a “license.” An exclusive license exists when the transferred rights can be exercised only by the owner of the license (the licensee), and no one else — including the person who granted the license (the licensor). If the license allows others (including the licensor) to exercise the same rights being transferred in the license, the license is said to be non-exclusive.

The U.S. Copyright Office allows buyers of exclusive and non-exclusive copyright rights to record the transfers in the U.S. Copyright Office. This helps to protect the buyers in case the original copyright owner later tries to transfer the same rights to another party.

Transfers of copyright ownership are unique in one respect. Authors or their heirs have the right to terminate any transfer of copyright ownership 35 to 40 years after it is made.

IF YOU TRULY WANT TO PUT THIS MUCH ENERGY INTO A GAME, THEN GET A LAWYER AND SUE IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A CASE.

OTHERWISE, LET IT GO, YOUR STANCE IS KNOWN PEOPLE AGREED, NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. I FOR ONE AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE A GAME I LIKE OVER THIS.

WHAT IS IT YOU TRULY WANT? JUST ANSWER ME THAT.... HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE WHENYOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION, WITHOUT ATTACKING THE ONE ASKING AS BEING A SHEEP OR A CONFORMIST?

I HAVE HAD POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS MORE CIVIL THAN THIS.... AND THIS IS ABOUT A GOD DAMNED GAME AND IN THE GRAND SCHEME NOT GOING TO AFFECT OR CHANGE ANYONE'S LIFE, EXCEPT YOUR BECAUSE YOU ARE ALLOWING THE NEGATIVITY IN.

I AM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING, i HAVE NO AGENDA, I AM NOT TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE... I AM SIMPLY SAYING YOU MADE YOUR POINT, YOUR ARGUMENT HAS BEEN HEARD, MOVE ON STOP OBSESSING AND HAVE FUN AGAIN.

Exactly who are you to dictate what should or not be said concearning this topic.

I doubt anyone cares how happy or unhappy you are to play this 'game.' I wonder how 'greatful' you'd feel if your credit card number was stolen from here. How 'happy' might someone be to share your personal information or make known your hidden perversions against you consent?

No one has a right to what anyone makes here anymore than a story written in the forums and stolen and distributed as the thief's own.

Additionally, The rules themelves state what is and what is not acceptable.

You speak of 'happiness.' Who's happiness trumps the other. The happiness of the room creator, the happiness of those grieving by stealing, or the happiness of the Sheep who are unaffected by either and don't give a rat's ass about anyone but themselves.

Its very easy to smaller this discusion simply on the point.

the situation for deco artists is *censored*.

you spend hours after hours into your deco work to build something unique. some here do creations wich are realy nice to see, realy fun to be in, they spend lots energy and in some cases even love in theire creations and details.

only to see someone else who pull these creations in public wich makes the creators feel like someone invade and *censored* on theire tables.

as result you have already some creators who stop creating, others who begun to answer with "you steal from me i steal from you kiddy games", and even others who already left this game out of frustration wich affects third ones who are loosing some good friends, good people who have a little bit more on theire minds than running around to masturbate to virtual sex, and by the way this last point you can have easyer on your favorite porn site.

so the question is in long term pretty simple:

what kind of game you want to have here?

you want to support builders with a simple rule and ip bans, to keep serious clubs, a party comunity alive, to keep a social life alive wich includes real people?

in other words keep paying customers?

or do you want to keep the situation how it is?

to see less and less good builded clubs and to find yourself soon only in bbc-orgy-popp-my-futa-daughter-gangbangstyle-no-chat-cold-only rooms?

you realy think good dj´s will play in theese, especialy when they can make real money in other games instead?

its realy enough to spend your time with other people who are mostly man in fake woman avis when it comes to hetero or lesbian sex (pandora shows you im right), only to be in in sex rooms, and maybe only in a very few club rooms you already know but in future without good dj´s?

deco builders are a big bonus for this game. and they do for low, they get nothing back from 3dx for theire work, no payment, no bonus playtime, narda.

they help a lot to keep this game alive. they make this game beautiful and spending lots of other people places where they can have fun in it, making friends, memorys, and even if its a serious so called clean club you can have sex in it.

and by the way a few like to share theire creations. they upload them out of themselfs. that is done by descission then.

but to steal is simply rude and disrespecting the human behind the deco work.

gizmo:

its simple. treat the builders this way with ignorance, loose them, loose theire mood to deco or even complete as customer makes this game poor and smaller, and less beautifull.

do nothing means you support active the roomstealers.

just my two cents.. and i dont care if someone comes now to pick it in little pieces just to lead an dumb discussion. i will not be in.

this is my thinking and basta.

greetings

Niine

His or her point is one hundred percent correct. Gizmo announced that rooms could be taken even before the world editor came out. So if you built something and it was ripped, he already told you the deal and its on you and you alone for deciding to ignore what he said.

His manner destroyed all sense of his words. His, someone and your words is always a copy/pasted thing. He is not correct, because he knew that we know about devs words, but he specially used a bad manner to blame creators. He is totally wrong just because his words will not solve the problem that most part of creators see and not only creators. Everyone seen what Gizmo said and those repeated words actually without sense. Everyone inside is white and fluffy, but everybody had an own experiences and maybe want to play for fun, but exactly this thing/problem don`t give them to have fun. Very few will agree that if someone take that was created by someone else, without asking, and use it as a own, or to cause drama... Excuse me, this one is a sick deep shit.

He didn't post a rule about stolen rooms. He posted his actions against such measure. If you want to get technical, there IS a rule against hacking the software or using it for things it was not intended for. The devs just choose to not enforce it. Those are the facts.

There are rules though that cover this already.

Sure they can choose not to do anything. It would then take some event to cause enforcement to occur.

or more simply, those who have been aggrieved can speak up in the short term, and if no solution is offered.... join a a new world that does enforce what should be enforced.

There will be other options soon.

Edit: I think it is a bad business decision not to nip this in the bud right now. It's almost gotten out of hand. It would have been easier though right from the beginning. Better to ban a A half dozen now than let that number increase due to 'tit for tat' and drive 100 away who are either aggrieved or simply don't want to put up with the horseshit.

Then you shouldn't build, as gizmo said before if you take issue with it.

But I want. And not only I am who want the same. So, maybe we (without you cuz u haven`t anything to offer as I notice,sorry) will try to do something. If you don`t agree, so why are you here? How will we break your fun? We will discuss and maybe someone will give a solution. Who knows. Maybe.

Now, discuss between one side and another side without sense. Because it reminds me something like this:

- He said you can`t.

- We want and it is our feedback.

- He said you can`t.

- He said you can`t.

- He said you can`t.

And one a pretty strange thing, that you trying to talk from not your side, you are not a developer. We talking from our side, we are paid for product and have our pretty normal wishes. We have all rights.

But I want. And not only I am who want the same. So, maybe we (without you cuz u haven`t anything to offer as I notice,sorry) will try to do something. If you don`t agree, so why are you here? How will we break your fun? We will discuss and maybe someone will give a solution. Who knows. Maybe.

Now, discuss between one side and another side without sense. Because it reminds me something like this:

- He said you can`t.

- He said you can`t.

- He said you can`t.

- He said you can`t.

And one a pretty strange thing, that you trying to talk from not your side, you are not a developer. We talking from our side, we are paid for product and have our pretty normal wishes. We have all rights.

It's called 'parroting.'

http://northprojectz.com/3dxtest20/index.php?/files/category/21-finish-homes/

For Pierrouss 凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

You don't need anymore to post them on forum as you said to my bf yesterday. He trap you on conversation. You sent him link to download my rooms to prove you already had them, he will show to all communauty you got my rooms and you threads to post  on forum by screenshots. 

thanks for your attention Thamea aka MadTroll jealous dude :)

and sadly people, you cant do anything against this Thamea, cause he uses a special mods ( we actually trying to figure it out with Rochi) to enter in your room even if you have his account in complete ignore.

so you've been all warned.

oh i forgot Thamea, you are not discret with your new acc on forum, i wonder how many emails adress you have, weirdo ;)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/21395-evano/

Edited by Pierrousss