3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

this just in, servers down.  as far as you who are talking chargebacks.... thats fine for a monthly subscriber if you want banned but those who paid for the year last December are screwed, all credit cards have a time limit on charge backs. generally 120 days. Its well past that limit

Well, I guess somebody will have to find a solution then. Because customers are not supposed to take " You're screwed" for an answer.

seems they late found out there is a problem n they wont reply if they are not close to fix it :)

my guess is we gonna have a reply like .....we encounter a problem and server will be bk online in 20 mins ty for ur patience :)

but not sooner than monday maybe tuesday depending what they are facing

Aliviax, I like your optimism and I REALLY REALLY hope you will be right! :) 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

It's not the money that bothers me. It's the deafening SILENCE. I know or have faith the game will be back up soon enough, in the meantime I miss my friends. Forgive me, I am a HUGE Psych fan.

THOSE WHO WANT TO POST SHITTY POSTS AND BE NEGATIVE

tenor.gif

THOSE TRYING TO BE POSITIVE

tenor.gif

AS FOR MYSELF...

tenor.gif?itemid=5847970

AND I NEED THIS GAME FAST BECAUSE

tenor.gif?itemid=4181562

You don't think maybe they got a court order to shut it down or else do you? Somebody want to check and see? probably wouldn't be the first time its happen. Even another country could do it too.

That's odd you say this. I was wondering if there is some legal issues associated with test server and the ability underage had to join it..

You don't think maybe they got a court order to shut it down or else do you? Somebody want to check and see? probably wouldn't be the first time its happen. Even another country could do it too.

In general, if it had been shut down by court order, a message indicating such would be in place. Based on past experience, the fact that we can log onto the server at all indicates to me that is not a DoS attack, a court order, or other external factor. It is just Gizmo's incompetence at both IT and customer relations. 

That's odd you say this. I was wondering if there is some legal issues associated with test server and the ability underage had to join it..

Not saying it is right, but legally I don't think they could nail anyone for anything underage, UNLESS pictures or video were actually exchanged or meeting places.

That said, given the silence, does anyone truly know who Gizmo is? IF this is his sole income, then he doesn't seem to be very worried about losing money.

until that time we know for sure what the problem is:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095be795cc6855706e6b

In general, if it had been shut down by court order, a message indicating such would be in place. Based on past experience, the fact that we can log onto the server at all indicates to me that is not a DoS attack, a court order, or other external factor. It is just Gizmo's incompetence at both IT and customer relations. 

This. Of course in lack of communication people come up with many kinds of "maybe" scenarios. When they take down the server, the entire thing is taken down. It's not like the Authentication server will be up and running and the game server is taken down. 

This pretty much looks like a lack of professionalism, the game being managed by a handful of people who occasionally like to skip work and they don't even pay attention if things are working or not. 

pretty sure they dont even know yet. I get that sometimes they are slow but they would have said something somewhere by now. Maybe Pierre was right and he is on vacation

Explain me about a supposely moved to a new hosting service and why ppl's talk about 3dxchat game servers issues there.

post-5159-0-67446400-1541910107_thumb.jpg

I wonder if something unexpected and fucked up and beyond his capabilities to reverse has happened while Gizmo was installing the new features which he was only announcing immediately prior to this happening. I know it was all explained before, and thx, about what servers do what and how they talk to each other though it is sort of beyond me still to understand so I don't understand what fits where, I just think it's funny that I can log in and if I click locations before I get the disconnect I can still go to Fresco and dance to the music, most of it is still running. Maybe what is not working is connected to the new features and has been irretrievably corrupted after some shit was done to it and they can't rollback? Does anyone know if what they are tinkering with for the new shit is on the same hardware as what is not working now?

Game is running, forums and website are running the same as they have been for the last 4 days.

If there was Vegas odds here, I'd put money on the problem/issue being with the owner or owners directly - whatever that may be.   Someone with authority would have made a statement by now otherwise.

tenor.gif?itemid=4060552