Jump to content
3DXChat Community
Tauri

Share your world editor creations

Recommended Posts

On 7/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, darkangel said:

a little toy for my pool^^

 

2019-07-1619-55-45_441sknt.jpg

 

Are you all doing this through the game editor? Or any other other programs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, docc said:

Are you all doing this through the game editor? Or any other other programs?

yes, all this was made only through the game editor. as far a i know, it´s impossible to use third party programs or tools to create props like this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, darkangel said:

yes, all this was made only through the game editor. as far a i know, it´s impossible to use third party programs or tools to create props like this :)

thanks )wow how much work do you do))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, darkangel said:

нигде не : D  построил только для себя:)

 

very cool  locations, I like) well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Planning 3 areas. Garage, coat check, and the club.
I think Garage is 80% done (but the other 20% is detail work so... same amount of work?)

First time making a room. Working from reference, but I think the game camera's lens angle is different from the film's. I definitely made those pillars too fat though.

garageref1.PNG

2020-06-12 00-58-05_27837.png

garageref2.PNG

2020-06-12 00-56-43_25372.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God, after seeing Xuafin's, I feel ridiculous for mine....

I just finished this up and am planning a Grand Opening for probably next Friday or Sat night (July 3 or 4). I based this off of a nightclub we used to go to in Portland, ME back in the 80's. This is my recreation based solely off of memories since I can't find photos of the interior. It's obviously greatly enlarged from the actual building and much more enhanced inside than the original was.

I present to you....... "The Bounty"

Three levels. 3 different dance floors. Staterooms. Dancing on top of almost every bar. DJ Booth and stage for bands. Main dance floor is multicolored light up like the original was. And of course, a mockup of the aft half of the HMS Bounty.

 

2020-06-26_15-55-21_111269.png

2020-06-26_15-54-16_107965.png

2020-06-26 15-55-11_110813.png

2020-06-26_15-54-32_108802.png

2020-06-26_15-54-53_109802.png

2020-06-26_15-55-34_111844.png

2020-06-26_15-55-51_112562.png

2020-06-26_15-56-02_113070.png

2020-06-26 15-56-13_113589.png

2020-06-26_15-56-34_114712.png

2020-06-26_15-56-46_115310.png

2020-06-26_15-56-53_115696.png

2020-06-26_15-57-04_116311.png

2020-06-26_15-57-16_117057.png

2020-06-26_15-57-33_117871.png

2020-06-26_15-57-41_118194.png

2020-06-26_15-57-55_118940.png

2020-06-26_15-58-03_119399.png

2020-06-26_15-58-10_119776.png

2020-06-26_15-58-22_120475.png

2020-06-26 15-58-58_122460.png

2020-06-26 15-59-07_122994.png

2020-06-26_15-59-18_123602.png

2020-06-26_15-59-24_123990.png

2020-06-26_15-59-33_124539.png

2020-06-26_15-59-59_125991.png

2020-06-26_16-00-07_126420.png

2020-06-26 16-00-18_126922.png

2020-06-26_16-00-51_128664.png

2020-06-26_16-01-06_129485.png

2020-06-26_16-01-15_129956.png

2020-06-26_16-01-30_130752.png

2020-06-26_16-01-44_131594.png

2020-06-26_16-01-49_131922.png

2020-06-26_16-02-08_133025.png

2020-06-26_16-02-25_134043.png

2020-06-26_16-02-37_134650.png

2020-06-26_16-03-03_135950.png

2020-06-26_16-03-15_136594.png

2020-06-26_16-03-37_137798.png

2020-06-26_16-03-45_138229.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...