3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

Okay I saw that it was mentioned way back in the beginning but should be mentioned again. What I'd like to be added is...

- Holding Hands Animation

This would be our first mobile pose. It would give couples a chance to move around while their hands are joined giving that more realistic and romantic feel. 

holding_hands_animation_by_twisted_namec

This is really easy if you think about it. All the designers have to do is simply this:

1. Have someone invite another as a partner
  2. have a holding hands option in the pose selection
  3. give the players the "Swap Roles" option so one of them can lead where the couple goes.
  4. Allow the two joined players to actually be able move around while holding hands. 

Hello everybody.

First , dear developers , thx for the wonderful game .

Second, I would like to see speed slider to dance. Music has different bpm. Dance too. :)

Third , I would love to see the animation twerk and street dance . I dreaming of DnB party in the game :)

And last. The game has a lot of sexual animation , but very little - romantic . More kisses, more foreplay. More tenderness.

:wub:

Okay I saw that it was mentioned way back in the beginning but should be mentioned again. What I'd like to be added is...

- Holding Hands Animation

This would be our first mobile pose. It would give couples a chance to move around while their hands are joined giving that more realistic and romantic feel. 

holding_hands_animation_by_twisted_namec

This is really easy if you think about it. All the designers have to do is simply this:

1. Have someone invite another as a partner
  2. have a holding hands option in the pose selection
  3. give the players the "Swap Roles" option so one of them can lead where the couple goes.
  4. Allow the two joined players to actually be able move around while holding hands. 

Just wanted to throw in that I'd be happy just getting a stationary 'holding hands while standing' emote too if tandem-movement is a major obstacle. Hand holding is such a sweet, intimate thing. This would be a really wonderful pose to add.

More sitting and lying down poses!  Poses for leaning against the wall.  Kneeling poses.  Random fun things like jazzhands.  More animations, and probably change the interface for that to be collapsible in sections so you could fit more buttons in.  Expand the "sitting and lying down poses" section to get a list of all the ways you could sit or lie down.  That sort of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I can say the animations already exist, I know several people that have created them as they really enjoy making animations the more sensual for a couple the better.  In fact a married couple that are friends of mine even do some really nice BDSM animations as poses and with objects.

• 2 weeks later...