3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We really need to expand on couple dancing. So maybe once you get into couple dance you make a bunch of different type of couple dance options. For example:

Swing                                                                                                  Salsa                                                                                     International Standard

rilretyj.jpg         nw6oyvzn.jpg        vybuurwk.jpg

International Latin                                                                       American Smooth                                                             Argentine Tango

ds8f2tw7.jpg          fh4ntcsi.jpg      xr3v11od.jpg

There's so much more but you get my point lets expand the couple dancing!!!

~Arisa Kat (^・o・^)ノ 

We really need to expand on couple dancing. So maybe once you get into couple dance you make a bunch of different type of couple dance options. For example:

Swing                                                                                                  Salsa                                                                                     International Standard

rilretyj.jpg         nw6oyvzn.jpg        vybuurwk.jpg

International Latin                                                                       American Smooth                                                             Argentine Tango

ds8f2tw7.jpg          fh4ntcsi.jpg      xr3v11od.jpg

There's so much more but you get my point lets expand the couple dancing!!!

~Arisa Kat (^・o・^)ノ 

That would be amazing if the dev can add some couple dances like these, i think that will add more nice content to the game. This game needs much more content and not only for sex.

• 2 weeks later...

So we all know that men and women have a couple different dance animations. As some of the dances have more of a female feel which makes sense I guess. lol but I can still see some guys doing these dances haha :P and women can easily do the men's dances. So why not just let both men and women have all the dances that way we can sync dance with everything!! :P Well the main reason I want this is.. I want men's dance number 4!! lol the one that needs the whole dance floor omg I love it haha its sooo funny and just imagine sync dancing with it :P or like everyone in a room doing it haha. No but really lol I think we should all have the same dances :P

Thanks!

Arisa (^・o・^)ノ