3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Guest silverbackalphabull

My post isn't about what Ash's role is or isn't so take your ritalin and not lose focus on what the my main point was when I made my post.

Guest silverbackalphabull

That's quite a list you got there Night! :D

Anywho, hey Silverbackalphabull!

I appreciate the sentiment out of respect! But I am no longer a mod here, and definitely not a dev. ^^

I know, but as I said still respect

1000 obtions about clothes male and female

What about wings for the avis?, and of course can fly will be good, ... poses at air ... :)

I want my stars back. Of course the ocean now is better, more real. Please built some place focuses on moon stars and this things... something like a planetary.

And what about some "cimema" for can watch movies with friends (or more than friends)

more forniture and room desing options

more soft emotive poses

more dance poses

direct streaming interface

better texture desing and phisics.

Im asking mutch things XD

Ha, I knew it!

*proceeds to nag MrAsh about when the next update is and when were getting pigtails and all my problems i have with 3dxchat, every time i see him until the end of time!

On a side note . I find the weather settings kinda funky and strange still.. I think the sunset and sunrise as well as cloudy mode need to be tweaked out a bit. Maybe actually put the clouds in front of the sun on cloudy mode. It does not really feel to cloudy i find. Sunset and sunrise both seem the same.. Maybe add a more orangey glow for when the sun rises and a more purple hue when the sun sets... I know the devs said what we see is not final for the weather settings but i fear if we don't speak up then nothing will get changed. The weather settings could be so much better..

Or maybe a rainy mode.. right now i only use day and night  . The other three settings are just not living up to their potential..

I will bug Ash about this next time i see him i guess ;)

Ha, I knew it!

*proceeds to nag MrAsh about when the next update is and when were getting pigtails and all my problems i have with 3dxchat, every time i see him until the end of time!

On a side note . I find the weather settings kinda funky and strange still.. I think the sunset and sunrise as well as cloudy mode need to be tweaked out a bit. Maybe actually put the clouds in front of the sun on cloudy mode. It does not really feel to cloudy i find. Sunset and sunrise both seem the same.. Maybe add a more orangey glow for when the sun rises and a more purple hue when the sun sets... I know the devs said what we see is not final for the weather settings but i fear if we don't speak up then nothing will get changed. The weather settings could be so much better..

Or maybe a rainy mode.. right now i only use day and night  . The other three settings are just not living up to their potential..

I will bug Ash about this next time i see him i guess ;)

Shit I've been figured out  :ph34r: Hehe kidding.

But on a side note also, I agree, I hope the lighting will be better at release and the transition is smoother as it just pops in, in segments, like you see the sky change, then a couple seconds after the settings get applied to the floor and such, it looks a bit trippy if you change it too frequently.

P.s. MrAsh is retired, he no longer is active. Sorry! :P

But on a side note also, I agree, I hope the lighting will be better at release and the transition is smoother as it just pops in, in segments, like you see the sky change, then a couple seconds after the settings get applied to the floor and such, it looks a bit trippy if you change it too frequently.

Yeah it almost looks metallic if you go from night to day for a split second. Everything looks really strange. On my main pc its really fast transition but on my mini windows tablet i sometimes get stuck ln between for like 30 seconds if i switch to often. I kinda like it.. Feel like i am playing Warframe...Maybe they should add a 6th mode and give us Metal Militia post apocalypse weather mode xD. 

Embrace the bugs and make them "Features"  It is indy developers way of pretending they know what the heck their doing..... 

Guest TattooedGirl

We must not play the same game because i don't have a room with a bathroom lol

She's maybe talking about jacuzzis on wish pearl ^^

Not sure if this has ever been suggested, did not read through all 46 pages BUT

How about adding a Key option for users to give to significant others that will allow them to enter each others rooms as though they are shared at all times? or have it where atleast if Married, your spouses room is always shared to the other spouse.  Of course allow the ability to not do so for those that may not want to.