3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

• 2 weeks later...

Request: "Set Hidden" option to your open room in addition to "clear and close".

When hosting a room, be it for friends only or group only sometimes you do reach your maximum amount of people you want and while you don't want to close the room you don't want people to join it either.

It's easy to say "Just host a group room" but with no "group admin like closing invites" its easy for it to get out of control and people inviting undesirables so to speak.

Reasons you may want to "hide" a room:

• Room too full for more people (Limited Space / Not enough furniature / Just want a small gathering).
  • You are "Winding Down" a gathering so a slow close of the room.
  • People are inviting their friends into a group only (No way of group admin).
  • People want to belong to other groups but you still want to control room occupants. 

I dont know how 3dx code works but surely something like this would just involve room lists requiring a "Visible" attribute to be listed and your "Hide Room" option toggles that ?

Hopefully more people want this

Sirrin

I recently got the game and can say I'm fairly happy with the content available, however I would love to see more group poses (MMF, MFF and FFF). I'd also love to see more poses for 'futa' females such as the existing Male Anal poses. 

Example this:

sEFnQFJ.jpg

Also, I'd love to see more clothing options gearing towards the BDSM side such as stringed lingerie or straps. I'm not into BDSM that much but I do find the style of wear is unique to the current clothing being offered in the game.

Lastly, I'd like to see some more activities made available as currently there are very few things to do in the game outside of sex, dancing and chatting.

On a side note: could we get object snapping or grid snapping for furniture when we customise our apartments? I'd definitely find it easier to use the cube lights, beds, shelves and dividers.

About the updates i'm happy to finally be able to seat on boat seats with a woman :) thanks devs . Just a little thing , why do you call the pose where T girls are kissing a "FF" pose , this is not .

Now , the halloween update . MF will finally be happy , in 2 updates they got 3 new poses . There is even a werewolf mask . I think it will smell wet dog for a time in 3DX . My question : WHY A WEREWOLF MASK AND NO VAMPIRE TEETH ?  :o

WHY A WEREWOLF MASK AND NO VAMPIRE TEETH ?  :o

Lol I knew you will write this^^ :lol:

Maybe was the vampire teeth not possible but the devs know about this idea for Halloween :)

I think there is a reason about :(

Perhaps a simple new feature worth considering is a '5 minute delay' on when a room closes - unless closed deliberately by owner.

If you lose connection normally you can make it back within 5 minutes.

No sense in everyone being kicked out because the owner got booted and will be right back.

The Devs are on FIRE! More new positions?!

Nice! I hope they keep like this and we see more updates :3

Also, Thank You Devs for the awesome work!

Yeah, thanks for the lovely new positions, but the update would have been even more totally awesome if it hadn't broken everything else! Dances, sitting, lying, etc all break in most locations, or after switching locations... :(

Yeah, thanks for the lovely new positions, but the update would have been even more totally awesome if it hadn't broken everything else! Dances, sitting, lying, etc all break in most locations, or after switching locations... :(

Awww ... buggy game? Im asking because i didnt play 2.0 yet. Only looking at forums lately.

Guest silverbackalphabull

I'm sure this has been brought up before I just can't find it, but it's time Gizmo, Liza and Ash shut this game down once a week for as long as they need for scheduled maintenance and push whatever updates, patches, fixes that need to to be pushed. The only place anyone needs to see when the servers will be down is on the log in page of the game. For example, Tuesday, from 6 am GMT to 10 am GMT (just an example) as long as the day never changes people will at least know when the maintenance will happen and for how long. But someone also needs to be able to spend 30 seconds updating the games log in page for status updates as well. This is what we call in the business sector as "good customer service" in stead of this fire, aim, ready way things are being done now.

Guest silverbackalphabull

As it's obvious to anyone who was born even yesterday, Ash has a role here no matter how small it is so I included him out of respect.