3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday 3DXChat Community: 11 Years

Gizmo

bday11.png

11 Years of 3DXChat: A Big Thank You!

Today marks our 11th anniversary, a journey that began on December 6, 2012, with the introduction of 3DXChat. It's been years of hard work and dedication, refining the gaming experience passionately.

We're deeply grateful to our passionate players who've become integral to this adventure. Your unwavering support motivates and inspires us to elevate 3DXChat daily.

As we celebrate this milestone, we invite everyone to join us in the ongoing development of 3DXChat. Your enthusiasm and support make this journey rewarding, and we look forward to crafting more joyous experiences. Cheers to another year of innovation, collaboration, and shared passion in 3DXChat! 🎉

We're actively working on an upcoming update, and it will be available soon.

I'm been a member for 8.5 years and you guys are the best. My needs and desires have changed over years and what I like most about 3DX is how you bring together different cultures from all over the world into one community.  Nothing in the real world does that.  I think 3DX provides a valuable service in addressing the needs of people. The friendships, the love relationships, and sexual experiences is unmatched in any other platform.

Happy Birthday 3DX. I hope there are many more to come.

Signed by the Mainframe

Edited by Matrix

Happy Birthday 3DXChat! I criticize alot what you do in the last few months and years. BUT 3dxChat changed my life in a way I never expected.
I am in 3DXChat since 2016 and it has been a hell of a ride and you gave me a chance to improve my animationskills. I will never forget that opportunity.
Thank you for everything. No matter what you will do in the future, you will always have my gratitude 💖

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

bday11.png

11 Years of 3DXChat: A Big Thank You!

Today marks our 11th anniversary, a journey that began on December 6, 2012, with the introduction of 3DXChat. It's been years of hard work and dedication, refining the gaming experience passionately.

We're deeply grateful to our passionate players who've become integral to this adventure. Your unwavering support motivates and inspires us to elevate 3DXChat daily.

As we celebrate this milestone, we invite everyone to join us in the ongoing development of 3DXChat. Your enthusiasm and support make this journey rewarding, and we look forward to crafting more joyous experiences. Cheers to another year of innovation, collaboration, and shared passion in 3DXChat! 🎉

We're actively working on an upcoming update, and it will be available soon.

Happy Birthday

and thank you very much for the 11 years of 3DXChat. I have been able to experience 8 years of it myself and I am thrilled how the game has developed and how the player community has remained a really great bunch over the years, at least the big part of them. Thanks to the team and let's all contribute to making it at least another 11 years. May you continue to have a lot of energy to develop the game and keep an open ear for the ideas and wishes of the player community.
Celebrate properly and pop the champagne corks!

s_00377150B1479924174.jpg.4295e247c949a00f3d4f24f885dabf4a.jpg

Edited by Hardy