3DXChat Community

2 minutes ago, Nickoletta said:

I do not understand that if you think that members of this "gang" are causing this, they are not smart enough not to attract attention.
The fact is that SexGameDevil doesn't make their servers so secure that this doesn't happen. They are also unable to restore this within a very short time. On this page, people may be publicly condemned for this who may have nothing to do with it.

They are nobodies. Just some attention seekers really.

What is causing this is a very bad management of service, and awful technical support.

If they are not eager to work on it as they should, naturally things are crap in the end.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you use your xgold to boost your room 3 times and the server crashes 👁️  

Could not agree moore with you on that @DouceAlizee and I would like to add my view on this comunity in general. Please stop arguing and help each other. Work together. Develop. Don’t destroy. Let

Nobody cares if they are a small team. Don't find excuses for them.  Their service indeed sucks. If they don't have enough people, hire more. But I'm not telling them to hire or not, but the serv

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

Of course it's our little secret to both of us 👁️

you should know it not me sense you stole everyones ip addresses 

but lets not go there i gave up on your stupid little Gang that cant do crap

Edited by zigzag
3 minutes ago, zigzag said:

you should know it not me sense you stole everyones ip addresses 

but lets not go there i gave up on your stupid little Gang that cant do crap

My stupid group? if you are frustrated because i unmask you every time you create a new account on the forum or 3dx i am sorry for you 👁️

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Get a life lol. They are a very small team. Maybe two people. They can't always be ready to react. They need to sleep and other shit. Just find something else to do today instead of efucking. It's not that hard, really.

With 1.33K posts maybe you should be the one considering getting a life? I´t not that hard, really.

This has been going on for years and only the people who demanded refunds got them. Gizmo, do you feel good about using a hamster wheel for a server and pocketing everyone's money? You're stealing days from people who bought subscriptions. A month subscription entitles a person to 30 days, and if your server is down for any of those you cheated them. Whats worse is the only recourse people have is to demand a full refund and completely lose their subscription. 

Also the people saying "get a life and go do something else" are overlooking the fact that most people have full time jobs and have a specific window where they can play this game. It does me no good if the server isn't up until my weekend is over.

"The devs have to sleep" is a poor excuse, it probably wouldn't hold up in court. They have thousands of active subs and are raking in millions of dollars. Hire someone to watch the damn server while you're sleeping

1 minute ago, LiterateGent said:

I'm seeing lots of posts about the server being down. Does anyone know if any 3DX tech folks are acknowledging the the problem and offering an estimate for when it will be fixed? 

They have not acknowledged there is a problem, although it has been reported by a number of us.