3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I'm starting to notice a pattern with these threads:

1. People demand for information and updates.

2. Developers make a couple of posts, telling us they understand us, and they agree with us, and they will release updates soon.

3. People get hopeful and start asking questions about when their favorite, trivial feature will get added (e.g. collars).

4. Update is released, many are disappointed because it doesn't address the specific concerns.

5. Repeat.

As long as we keep this up, we're going to be disappointed. I'm trying to be optimistic, I really am, but it's becoming harder and harder.

I, for one, don't want collars. I don't want some new "feature" that I could make with my very primitive modelling knowledge (e.g. collars. For crying out loud, it's a fancy torus in Blender.  :P).

I want more. A lot more. I want actual content. NEW poses (not the same ones with different genders; in fact, I want new poses, and all of them available to all genders). NEW features. QOL improvements. Much, much better customization.

I want communication. I want to know what's planned, what's being worked on, and what direction we're heading in.

I want transparency. I want to know what my money is being used for, so I can decide whether to keep spending it or not.

The game, at its current state, needs a core. Stop adding fluff. Stop asking for fluff. We need a solid, more dense, more feature-packed core.

If you do have a strong core, a competitive system that supports actual features like group sex, improved chat, social tools, extensive character customization, then, and ONLY then, you can start adding fluff to the system. Maybe then I would also be less reluctant to take part in micro-transactions when you start adding "fluff".

Developers,

Please. Please, please work with us. Stop placating us with useless content. Earn our trust, and let us support you. You're earning good money for this. Give us a good product.

Community,

Let's be serious. Raise your expectations, and don't be content with trickle-updates of recycled fluff. You're paying good money for this. Demand a good product.

Well, i regret saying that i was happy with the content update. I just tried out the M/M blowjob and HOLY CRAP it is terribly animated in comparison to the M/F version. The lips aren't even animated! the poor sod's head is literally just bobbing up and down, and his eyes look like they are about to go in the back of his head! :lol:

If you are going to make poses for M/M, make sure they are unique and animated properly and not just cheaply converted.

I understand that F/F poses aren't doing that well either, but my god, Atleast they get 1 or 2 poses that were unique and made sense for a lesbian couple (like the scissoring pose) . THat has not been done once for M/M poses, they are ALL reused. Like with the new blowjob animation, you could of atleast made the guy who is giving head jack off himself too. Why? Because that would make sense and be unique to that gender coupling. And then your gay players wont feel undermined!

M/F players get like 1 or 2 new poses rarely, and all other gender couplings get like 1 or 2 refurbished poses even more rarely!

Lets be honest here, at the core of this all, no one gives a damn about all this fluffy crap with "gifts" and drinks, a lot of it boils down to poses and interactivity with eachother! and the occasional customisation option. Remember when we got several weeks of customisation features then we got 1 pose? that should have been the other way around.

Mr. Macca, I think that when a company has in place a maneuver of a commercial, do not expect comments "if you use it you pay if you do not use does not pay". so would frustrate a month's work, and monetary resources, which come from our monthly fees. Exactly are throwing our money! I do not think that. Otherwise they could secure the money by releasing a patch for a fee as well raking in from all players equally..

Bye!

Igor.... I think there is some kind of language barrier here! I really don't understand what you are trying to say! All im saying is that 'working, having a job' in game is nuts.. And its just Macca.. no need to call me Mr :)

Guest Eddster

But I can just get drunk irl to get a fuzzy screen.

If I'm feeling inclined to do that then I'll just go out lol

Shut up and give me your gold!  ;)

* raises hand *  So, how long does one have to play to qualify.   ( guessing this will be answered as soon as the patch is done )   :P

Edit:  its instant as you log in the select reward screen is there.

So rough math:  this feature provides 44/45 drinks or 4/5 gifts a month if you religiously log in everyday.  

Very nice.

Thank you Devs

:( hmm

Not sure I like as I don't get on much. But it's better than having to buy it and some people will be loaded fairly quickly

You know who you are ;)

Still be better to have a flat amount as part of your monthly sub but I get why this makes more sense for the overall community

poster159s.jpg

With Daily Rewards you can get up to 300 XGold per day, it's 9000 XGold per month completely for free.

9000 XGold = 30 Gifts = 257 Drinks :)

Also we are thinking abour 1000 XGold monthly bonus with your subscription. So it will be 10.000 XGold per month. And it encourages peoples to come ingame. Yes, more online players)

If you do have a strong core, a competitive system that supports actual features like group sex, improved chat, social tools, extensive character customization, then, and ONLY then, you can start adding fluff to the system. Maybe then I would also be less reluctant to take part in micro-transactions when you start adding "fluff".

Good post , thanks Synusoidal. Agree with your thoughts, we have to improve the game core. But what should we improve first of all? New poses, locations, better character customization, new non sex animations, fix bugs,  group sex? Let's choose the direction together.

Yes I know we have a lot of Suggestions But what I asking for is to decide together with the community what to do next?

Yes I know we have a lot of Suggestions But what I asking for is to decide together with the community what to do next?

Well, you will have to tell us how you want to proceed, Gizmo. Do you want to make a poll for us to vote or do you just want to present your own list? Anyway, I think it is great to get a positive response from the Devs to all the comments this past week.

Yes it is. I want to make a poll for us to vote. And we have to decide together what choice options it will have? It will be looking like this:

I want to have improved:

Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation 

Character customization

Home customization

Group sex feature added

Improve chat, social tools

Existing locations

What's else? Then the devs will work on the direction which was chosen by the community.

PS: I have not mentioned about a new sex poses, new hairstyles and clothing, because it refers to content. I want it to be added to the game on a regular basis.

Yes it is. I want to make a poll for us to vote. And we have to decide together what choice options it will have? It will be looking like this:

I want to have improved:

Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation 

Character customization

Home customization

Group sex feature added

Improve chat, social tools

Existing locations

What's else? Then the devs will work on the direction which was chosen by the community.

PS: I have not mentioned about a new sex poses, new hairstyles and clothing, because it refers to content. I want it to be added to the game on a regular basis.

How will this work Gizmo? A feature based on that poll every X months?

Since pretty much everything on that list is wanted and needed and it should be done. 

Also I am sorry for pointing this out but everything have been voted to no end. (looking at your old site http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/

So It should be good idea go by it or close that site down so it dont confuse people and make new polls.

Sex poses should be added on a regular basis, I think this is the most prior (for me at least). Other updates are mainly just a bonus for me. If poses are added constantly, I'd be happy.

Riela, the problem with the old site is that every person (even not registered, or even bots) can vote for the idea. So we have a lot of fake votes. Sadly but it's true.

Why we don't close the old site? It has a lot of good ideas but it's not sorted in the correct order (because of bots and not registered visitors, multiple votes etc.)

So I want to create a new pool with actual options. And allow to vote only for present community members.

Riela, the problem with the old site is that every person (even not registered, or even bots) can vote for the idea. So we have a lot of fake votes. Sadly but it's true.

Why we don't close the old site? It has a lot of good ideas but it's not sorted in the correct order (because of bots and not registered visitors, multiple votes etc.)

So I want to create a new pool with actual options. And allow to vote only for present community members.

What about adding a poll after the game login screen, so only paying actual players can vote.

What about adding a poll after the game login screen, so only paying actual players can vote.

Idea with this is fine.

But on other hand how about people who left and for example would come back if there's group sex.

Or new people who dont join because some feature is missing (like i dont know more social animations or something)

I think at least old customers should be able to vote If some feature would bring them back. Of course currently playing people should have priority as always.

Or making second poll or topic

what would bring you back to 3dx? what would make you try this game?