• Please log in to reply
1235 replies to this topic

#41 Synusoidal

Synusoidal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

The worst part about this drinking feature is not the fact that it charges hard currency, but the fact that it does so without confirmation.

I logged in, I clicked a on the thing, and I immediately started interacting with it, which cost me 35 xgold.

I'm not gonna complain about the fact that xgold is paid for this feature. That horse has been beaten enough already and I think the developers got the message.

But let's make one thing very clear:

If, at any given time, any form of hard currency (currency that is solely available through spending real money), is going to be deducted from the user, the user MUST be notified prior, and MUST have a chance to confirm or cancel the action. Period.

I don't think there is any form of justification against that, unless you're trying to rob the players.

Given that gizmo mentioned they plan on turning xgold into a soft currency that can be earned for free, this is less of a concern. But for future...please let's not do this?

The same thing goes for gifts by the way. Let's have a confirmation popup, eh?

• Rochi and Horni4U like this

#42 Jola

Jola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

OK I understand you: a new animations like sitting alone / together, in pillows, couple dance.

Here is a list what will be added in the upcoming updates:

1) XGold daily rewards

2) Masks (if you wear mask your nickname will be hidden)

3) Collars 

Let us work together to choose the most appropriate feature to be added to the next step? 

Are you agree with Wizard or post your suggestion?

Nonononooo

1) Collars

2) XGold

3) Masks 

4) The whole section you can find in here: http://3dxchat.com/f...nt-suggestions/

:P 

#43 Alrood

Alrood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Been a while since I last posted here in the forums :D Then again despite the inactivity I was following trending and hot threads such as this one every now and then. Moreover, if I may, I'd love to share some of my input with regards to this topic as I myself am quite a bit torn with regards to the updates, the update time frame cycle, and the feature inclusions in the said updates.

First off, I have to agree with the majority of the people who posted in here that the most recent roll-out of updates has been quite disappointing considering the value for money factor and some others. For a fact, this has grown to be a reason for me to somehow become inactive in-game; for if I were to reference my post on the "I love 3DXChat" thread, this might be more than just a sex game with awesome graphics, but nowadays it's slowly becoming to be "just a sex game" not because of the previously argued reason that it was due to some inconsiderate users and such, but because there has been not enough compelling content to keep users going back to the game. Bluntly speaking, the game has somewhat become stale for the time being that (for a long term player) one'll be frustrated as to why there's nothing really new. For example, clothing articles and hairstyles? Yes they're essential in a way to further diversify character customization, but it's not really that "substantial" to a player more so for a long term one. Such features can be classified as "minor" updates which can be released at a weekly or biweekly cycle. Moreover, it's "substantial" updates that a player would love to have so that they'll keep on coming back in-game. Such updates are a prerogative should there come a time that an update isn't released for, say, about a month or so. One example of a "substantial" update which in my opinion was really worth the patience despite the somewhat out of the blue and problematic launch period was the User Rooms, whereas this feature not only changed the way people in game communicate and all, but it further diversified and honed the creativity and abilities of some users which made them "want more" from the game somehow and keep on coming back. 

With the aforesaid argument in hand, I suppose it would be healthy for the community and the devs if the following are present:

1.) Constant communication and dialogue from the devs with the community with regards to the content and features present and to be developed in future updates. (Taking into consideration a balance between SPECIFICS [referencing Wizard's post above] and maintaining the element of surprise for the feature list in the updates.) Moreover, after-launch dialogues are also appreciated so that the community's input can be taken into consideration to further enhance a certain feature or so.

2.) A definite time frame for releasing updates so that the community would refrain from thinking that the developers aren't doing enough to keep the game interesting. [referencing D1SC0STU's "Regarding Development" thread] One good example would be: Within a 1 month time frame, there should be either at least 4 weekly "minor" updates, one biweekly "minor" update and an end of week "minor" and "substantial" combo update, two biweekly "substantial" updates, or one very "substantial" update along with some or several "minor" updates. Moreover, such time frames can either be somehow openly discussed with the community depending on the feature in development for a said upcoming update, or maintain anonymity with the time frame as long as ample information would be given to the community as to whether the feature in-development for the next update is either "minor" or "substantial" so that players can set their expectations right.

Furthermore, since I'm getting into the "minor" and "substantial" categories for updates, I reckon majority would agree with me if I were to categorize features as below:

Features considered as Minor Updates

Clothing Articles and Accessories (considered as "Substantial" update if such includes a major feature [e.g. Mask, hiding nickname when worn])

Furniture" and Materials for the Home ("considered as "Substantial" update if such includes a major feature [e.g. Radio, music streaming])

Hairstyles

Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation

Sex Pose Revamps (e.g. like the poses from current update)

Features considered as Substantial Updates

New Sex Poses/Animations

Rooms

Public Areas

Multiple Non-Sexual Poses/Animations

Games [e.g. Beach Volleyball or Spin the Bottle]

Major Features requiring XGold and the like (of which such would require dialogue with the community [Hint: Utilize the "What would you like to buy with your XGold" thread for input and correspondence for such features])

Other Major Features that are either by request or not present in-game

On another note, some thoughts on features requiring XGold. Such can be more or less inevitable in certain aspects, but as long as such features are worth it then one won't see users complaining about it. Just take the current Drinks feature situation for example along with the Room Invite feature situation as well :) With that, it is only fitting to have a Daily Rewards system which is a step in the right direction in my opinion. Therefore, if I may, I'd like to suggest on how to implement the Daily Rewards basing from some experiences that I had on other chatting clients :) The reward shall be given upon log-in, and it would be a constant yet ample amount that one would be able to do at least one or two of the following things within a week: -> Send 1 or 2 Room Invites  -> Give 1 to 3 gifts  -> Have 10 to 15 drinks. Consequently, a XGold Reward bonus [referencing SageStoner's suggestion] can be given depending on a player's subscription :D I strongly believe that such an implementation would suffice to sustain an optimal environment for players to use such XGold Features.

With all of these said, I would like to close with saying that I do hope that the dev team will take into consideration most of the suggestions given by the community (mine included), and that we, the community, are looking forward to your response towards our feedback. For the record, your (dev team) hard work is very much appreciated in many ways, and we thank you for giving us such a fun, healthy, and enjoyable medium where we can express ourselves and we can communicate with other people. Just treat our suggestions as a heads up so that we can maintain and sustain the game and make it grow even more, to the point that we can realize its potential; moreover, so that we could also have a win-win robust relationship with each other and lessen such instances where people would get disappointed.

• gizmo, Loki, Hudson and 5 others like this

#44 FuFu

FuFu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Actually ... i have little better idea!

Lets fix some bugs .. shall we?

1. Blink bug - when u blink like crazy and it doesnt stop unless u moan/change area (in game since forever)

2. Black avatars - im sure eeeeeeveryone saw pitch black friends sometimes... riiiiiiiiiiight?

3. Stairs bug at yatch - u can only go off the stairs at right corner ... else nope

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining?

5. Bugs with invisible walls .. mostly in beach - i actually like it ... make beach completely open imho

6. Crashes when loading takes too much time - if u happen to have slow net ... ull be crashy crashy all the time

7. Ppl without nametags/ jumping around the rooms naked - due to lag i guess ... could be fixed too riiight?

8. "Teleporting" from chair to chair and stuff - i like this one too ... its funny

9. Disappearing music from clubs - u gota relog/jump back and forth to get it back

10. For gods sake ... make client less open to random stuff like changing body and talking in colors and stuff ... the whole security of client seems soooo full of holes ... but hey ... its just me ... i guess?

How about this stuff gets fixed ... this list is only getting longer with each update... ya know?

mew mew 

• Erikaspencer likes this

#45 Stefan

Stefan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

There is also a bug in Sin Club since last Update, in the little room next to bar is a hidden wall. The room is smaller then before. Please fix it, As soon as possible. Thx.

• gizmo likes this

#46 Firky

Firky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

Think that the last update is a greate fake.

#47 Jola

Jola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Found just another bug.  :( 

When female and female coupledance and kiss the left leg is sort of trembling. It's looks odd. Please fix it

#48 brun

brun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Developers,

You will NOT succeed with a montly subscription fee AND microtransactions outside of those little gifts. Pick one or the other and stick to it.

• Erikaspencer, Malkevas and sengi like this

#49 Riela

Riela

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

Seems like development topic bites the dust. So I might as well repost this here. Since i am still waiting for collar reply.

Dear Lisa, Gizmo and any other dev that is working on this game.

I wish to give you honest feedback. Feedback that is shared by many people here.

First let me start with largest concern.

Your game is in BETA and have one of most expensive subscription of all games that exist, not only erotic ones but normal games as well such as WOW or any other mmo currently on market.

We are paying 19 euro per month. Many of us spent money on gifts as well, because we like to support game more and we wish for our friends and special ones to remember moments we shared together.

However you promised us big feature coming soon and that is reason for update delay.

So we use our money to support you and what we get in return? Feature that was created thanks to our money asking us for more money.

Now don't get me wrong drinks are requested feature and really popular one. But I must ask why it does cost gold? why?

Aren't we paying enough? Look at these topics we been giving you feedback for such long time. We want this game to work. We are going so far as giving you free help (such as submitting clothes/ hair  and wanting nothing in return)

Is it worth for you devs? How big is this community? 300 active people at best? Is it worth for you to milk 50 whales / people who are willing to pay for invites, beer and any upcoming features as well and loosing others in long time?

I just had friend who quit because of content of this update. She been here for 9 months, She gave you almost 200 euro on subscription and you just lost her many more will follow I am sure of it.

You also made my other friend angry. Friend who was willing to submit her 3D works for you so there's more content for this game and she wanted to do that for free.

Look at this huge outrage this have caused. It is full of negative feedback - world chat, local chat everyone complaining. How many people you want to quit?

Most of us are here because of people we like. DO you realize how easy is to pack up and go to SL for example? It is simple. It happened before with groups of people and it will happen again.

Me and many more people wont support this shady double dipping with our money and we wont stay long. You might get short term boost in money thanks to this ... month, two ... perhaps more and then you will realize how many people left because we just wont tolerate it.

What is next? Pay for rehashed poses? Pay for new furniture? Pay for ability to PM ?

You see, I am fine with paying for stuff but then drop subscription. DROP 20 euro per month. MAKE this game free and then we can talk about buying features with xgold. This is one of most, if not most expensive game on market with least amount of content possible.

I truly hope and I wish you read this and think about it.

Show us you value us as customers and show us that you can do better. Update was only today. Prove us that this game is not scam. FIX IT and people will thank you and continue to show their support with their subscription. Keep pushing us like sheep and many will leave.

This game will live or die by your decisions and your ability and willingness to communicate with us.

I like this update. It is finally nice to see more poses. I hope more M / F poses will follow to F / F or M / M. 

But I must also ask. Where are our collars?

Solen submitted them more than 3 weeks ago. Why are they still not here? Answers please. Everyone in community knows about them and we are waiting and waiting.

This is not only my rant. This is what everyone you ask in game that been here for long time will tell you. Please devs we love this game we want it to work. But you gotta do something for us too. Our wallets are finite

• Erikaspencer, Dande, LisaTheFrenchie and 1 other like this

#50 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

Two options

1 - this was the big update they promised and 3dx devs suck ;)
2 - this was a little teaser cos we were bitching about lack of updates and we'll get something awesome as soon as it's ready.

I'm an optimist so I'm going with 2 :P
If all I have to look forward to is pointless cash-ins and more poses I'll never need then I'm going to have to question my whole ethos.

Gizmo already hinted pm friends is coming no?

I love u 3dx don't cloud my silver lining

Love your positive attitude! ^.^ Lets hope things change quick with D1SC0TSU!

I believe they released the patch unfinished and in rush because of all the ranting.

Found just another bug.  :( 

When female and female coupledance and kiss the left leg is sort of trembling. It's looks odd. Please fix it

This is very annoying indeed, since the latest patch.

Actually ... i have little better idea!

Lets fix some bugs .. shall we?

1. Blink bug - when u blink like crazy and it doesnt stop unless u moan/change area (in game since forever)

2. Black avatars - im sure eeeeeeveryone saw pitch black friends sometimes... riiiiiiiiiiight?

3. Stairs bug at yatch - u can only go off the stairs at right corner ... else nope

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining?

5. Bugs with invisible walls .. mostly in beach - i actually like it ... make beach completely open imho

6. Crashes when loading takes too much time - if u happen to have slow net ... ull be crashy crashy all the time

7. Ppl without nametags/ jumping around the rooms naked - due to lag i guess ... could be fixed too riiight?

8. "Teleporting" from chair to chair and stuff - i like this one too ... its funny

9. Disappearing music from clubs - u gota relog/jump back and forth to get it back

10. For gods sake ... make client less open to random stuff like changing body and talking in colors and stuff ... the whole security of client seems soooo full of holes ... but hey ... its just me ... i guess?

How about this stuff gets fixed ... this list is only getting longer with each update... ya know?

mew mew 

Something has to be done about the lag sensitivity :) Iv rarely lost music, like once a month maybe, seen naked unnamed person like twice.

Black avatars is very annoying, seems to happen when the game decides not to re draw the character when you enter private.

Stair bug.. Is still there.. They fixed the sliding in private but the stairs are still broken xD

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining? ?? Does need explaining x.x

Invisible walls at yacht or beach.. Well it wouldn't really work without them xD

Teleporting gets fixed and we are screwed! D:

And the number 10..

The dressing room and the home editor should be made server sided, i have no clue why they aren't but currently it is too easy to hack the stuff over there :P

Html commands in gifting, profile, room names, chat.. should definitely be disabled, people can not control themselves with those :(

There is also a bug in Sin Club since last Update, in the little room next to bar is a hidden wall. The room is smaller then before. Please fix it, As soon as possible. Thx.

This as well. Over half of the room is currently blocked out.

Also the User Rooms need item limit ;)

There are probably a lot more bugs we are forgetting, like the roof of yacht.. Most of these should be fixed easily x.x

Just my opinions though  :rolleyes:

• Doll, Riela, sengi and 1 other like this

#51 Synusoidal

Synusoidal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

I'm starting to notice a pattern with these threads:

1. People demand for information and updates.

2. Developers make a couple of posts, telling us they understand us, and they agree with us, and they will release updates soon.

3. People get hopeful and start asking questions about when their favorite, trivial feature will get added (e.g. collars).

4. Update is released, many are disappointed because it doesn't address the specific concerns.

5. Repeat.

As long as we keep this up, we're going to be disappointed. I'm trying to be optimistic, I really am, but it's becoming harder and harder.

I, for one, don't want collars. I don't want some new "feature" that I could make with my very primitive modelling knowledge (e.g. collars. For crying out loud, it's a fancy torus in Blender.  :P).

I want more. A lot more. I want actual content. NEW poses (not the same ones with different genders; in fact, I want new poses, and all of them available to all genders). NEW features. QOL improvements. Much, much better customization.

I want communication. I want to know what's planned, what's being worked on, and what direction we're heading in.

I want transparency. I want to know what my money is being used for, so I can decide whether to keep spending it or not.

The game, at its current state, needs a core. Stop adding fluff. Stop asking for fluff. We need a solid, more dense, more feature-packed core.

If you do have a strong core, a competitive system that supports actual features like group sex, improved chat, social tools, extensive character customization, then, and ONLY then, you can start adding fluff to the system. Maybe then I would also be less reluctant to take part in micro-transactions when you start adding "fluff".

Developers,

Please. Please, please work with us. Stop placating us with useless content. Earn our trust, and let us support you. You're earning good money for this. Give us a good product.

Community,

Let's be serious. Raise your expectations, and don't be content with trickle-updates of recycled fluff. You're paying good money for this. Demand a good product.

• gizmo, Dande, Loki and 6 others like this

#52 Loki

Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationUK, England

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

Well, i regret saying that i was happy with the content update. I just tried out the M/M blowjob and HOLY CRAP it is terribly animated in comparison to the M/F version. The lips aren't even animated! the poor sod's head is literally just bobbing up and down, and his eyes look like they are about to go in the back of his head! :lol:

If you are going to make poses for M/M, make sure they are unique and animated properly and not just cheaply converted.

I understand that F/F poses aren't doing that well either, but my god, Atleast they get 1 or 2 poses that were unique and made sense for a lesbian couple (like the scissoring pose) . THat has not been done once for M/M poses, they are ALL reused. Like with the new blowjob animation, you could of atleast made the guy who is giving head jack off himself too. Why? Because that would make sense and be unique to that gender coupling. And then your gay players wont feel undermined!

M/F players get like 1 or 2 new poses rarely, and all other gender couplings get like 1 or 2 refurbished poses even more rarely!

Lets be honest here, at the core of this all, no one gives a damn about all this fluffy crap with "gifts" and drinks, a lot of it boils down to poses and interactivity with eachother! and the occasional customisation option. Remember when we got several weeks of customisation features then we got 1 pose? that should have been the other way around.

• Freya, JeanMi, Wizard and 1 other like this

#53 Macca

Macca

Loner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Mr. Macca, I think that when a company has in place a maneuver of a commercial, do not expect comments "if you use it you pay if you do not use does not pay". so would frustrate a month's work, and monetary resources, which come from our monthly fees. Exactly are throwing our money! I do not think that. Otherwise they could secure the money by releasing a patch for a fee as well raking in from all players equally..

Bye!

Igor.... I think there is some kind of language barrier here! I really don't understand what you are trying to say! All im saying is that 'working, having a job' in game is nuts.. And its just Macca.. no need to call me Mr :)

#54 Eroaulon

Eroaulon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationStates

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

So the drunk effect is kinda cool, would love a way to make it last longer or better yet sustain a level longer.

• gizmo and mysterico like this

#55 Millia

Millia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

Well i would rather if the drunkness actually effected my toon and not just a have a blury effect across the screen.

• mysterico and ExHaran like this

#56 Doll

Doll

Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
  • LocationIn my little bubble

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

But I can just get drunk irl to get a fuzzy screen.

If I'm feeling inclined to do that then I'll just go out lol
  • AmyNurse likes this

#57 Guest_Eddster_*

Guest_Eddster_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

But I can just get drunk irl to get a fuzzy screen.

If I'm feeling inclined to do that then I'll just go out lol

Shut up and give me your gold!  ;)

• Doll likes this

#58 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 596 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

poster159.jpg

Daily Rewards! Play 3DXChat every day and get more XGold each consecutive day you play!  :)

Also Porno TV has been fixed  ;)

• Lisa, Ezekiel and MikeRUS like this

#59 Playme

Playme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

* raises hand *  So, how long does one have to play to qualify.   ( guessing this will be answered as soon as the patch is done )   :P

Edit:  its instant as you log in the select reward screen is there.

So rough math:  this feature provides 44/45 drinks or 4/5 gifts a month if you religiously log in everyday.  

Very nice.

Thank you Devs

• gizmo likes this

#60 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

Good news. And it encourages peoples to come ingame.  :)

• gizmo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates, new content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users