3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

why can't we gift gold? make a slot in the "gifts" section for like 200 gold

Β 

Β 

or maybe buy:

clothes

shoes

props

better furniture

additional body mods

art work

textures

Anna long time ago its options were in xchat ''gift xgold'', but when it was fixed and blocked, coz it brings many prositute in xchat, but as my the devs can add in Xchat some store and all players will spend their xmoney for something stuff.Β 

Β 

Cheers you Anna! :)

Maybe room extensions like the farmville game on fb if anyone played it when we used to spend gold for extending the land so we can use gold to extend our room OR offer us an empty Love Island to buy and customize for an x amount of gold not tooooo expensive and not too cheap like maybe 15.000 xgolds should be good and this will raise the devs income since we all want an island to host parties in so people will def buy more gold to get that island..... i surely know DJASH will buy that island in no time and we will be partying hard all night lol

I just came upon this idea.. what if we could have a third (perhaps even fourth) private room that we could buy with XGold? And what if this additional room could be a customizable copy of a public zone? Some people here have voiced Β their wish for their own private yatch in the past, and Juicy here just mentioned a private Love Island, I myself would love my own version of Sin Club ^^

Β 

I think this would really improve the parties and social events in our virtual world and if I may suggest a price I believe something around 10k would be more than a fair price for this.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably many people will buy such thins:

1. clothes and shoes

2. jeverly

3. coffee and drinks

4. extra furnitures to my room (shower, jacuzi etc.)

5. tattoos

If developers dont want to give it to everyone for free, give them for money.

Guest Twiggy

I just thought of a charge they could add that would make so much money for the devs they could have everything else for free.

A charge to use f5, lol

Β 

Just kidding by the way.

Guest Twiggy

They can take all my Β xgold and shove it up their butts!Β  ^_^Β  B)Β  :rolleyes:Β  :lol:Β  :PΒ  :DΒ  ;)Β  :)

Β 

So yeah...

Β 

They would likely charge you 10k to do that.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What will be nice ? mmm ....

Β 

- Flowers ( gift )

- A ring ( gift )

- A computer to play 3DXchat at home ( personnal )

- A statue looking as our avatar ( gift )

- A tomb ( personnal for gothics )

- A boat ( Dream )

- A dildo / strapon ( gift )

- more dΓ©corations for home ( chairs , tables ... )

- the bottle game for home ( personnal )

- events dΓ©corations for home ( valentine day , christmas , halloween )

Β 

there i'll see if i find more later :)

Wedding rings would be nice. anyone think that breasts are being neglected in the poses? would love to see a pose where you are kissing whilst making love. And some mouth action on the breasts.Just saying....

• 3 weeks later...

you can, its called a second account :PΒ Feel free to use one of mine, just dont do anything that will give me a good rep

But i dont use the second account, i cant remember login and password, but most important thing I am lazzy as hellΒ  :DΒ  thats why i need it on this acc. Thank you !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, Bran:Β  Thank you for this Post,Β  only thing is, that the very first thing you did was to list every thing we CAN'T BUY, like :No Fashion, jewelry, tattoos, piercings, hairs, sex poses, dances, emotes, "basically things the game offers you all free with the sub you pay"Β  Β  O' but they are not all provided for by the game , check this out:

I am a Dark skin Black man and you don't get that dark in skin color.Β  hair I like the AFRO hair.Β Β I also like a mustache like (Steve Harvey)Β  or a full beard and/orΒ  a 5 day growth or sideburns.Β 

Β 

Β 

Women can make them have any size breast she want'sΒ  Β while we men has one size only penis..

Β 

you get the Idea, I hope..Β 

Β 

MS

Lets hear what would you like to buy with your Gold.

Bearing in mind a few exceptions:

No Fashion, jewellery, tattoos, piercings, hairs, sex poses, dances, emotes, basicaly things the game offers you allΒ  freeΒ  with the sub you pay.

Β 

Lets keep it simple and possible to execute:)Anything else will be deleted, pls stick to the thread.

Β 

Dont go asking for your dream gal hahahaha

Β 

Keep it to times, dont need explanationsΒ  or along stories. lets keep it easy for our devs.

Β 

Β 

I.e:

Β 

Objects

Β - one red rose

Β - small fluffy teddy bear

Β - Happy birthday card

Give the opportunity to exchange xgolds with another person, so that if I opened a music club and wanted to hire a DJ, I could pay it in xgold and not in gift. Xgold business is useful.

Β 

Create a location where you pay 1000xgold for a couple, accessible for a whole week!

Β 

(You should remember that when we drink the beers the game slows down and you see it out of focus, as it was years ago it was great, I do not understand why you took it off!)

Give the opportunity to exchange xgolds with another person, so that if I opened a music club and wanted to hire a DJ, I could pay it in xgold and not in gift. Xgold business is useful.

Β 

Create a location where you pay 1000xgold for a couple, accessible for a whole week!

Β 

(You should remember that when we drink the beers the game slows down and you see it out of focus, as it was years ago it was great, I do not understand why you took it off!)

Yes i have missed the straightforward economy they have in some other games , I cant really spend a presentΒ  Β It is a change i would love to seeΒ 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...