3DXChat Community

❤ Free Stuff ❤

Slut

☠ Calvaria ☠

A decent-sized nightclub with a few rooms upstairs, a "private" office and security room (featuring 1-way glass), as well as a back alley area accessible through the "Exit" in the lobby. Check out the page at 3DXModz to see more screenshots (I'm near data quota on this forum).

Calvaria009.jpg

Calvaria031.jpg

SLUT_Calvaria.world

Edited by Slut

2 hours ago, Slut said:

☠ Calvaria ☠

A decent-sized nightclub with a few rooms upstairs, a "private" office and security room (featuring 1-way glass), as well as a back alley area accessible through the "Exit" in the lobby. Check out the page at 3DXModz to see more screenshots (I'm near data quota on this forum).

Calvaria009.jpg

Calvaria031.jpg

SLUT_Calvaria.world 3.46 MB · 0 downloads

look beautiful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

・☥・S T I L L  H E I G H T S・☥・

Heavily inspired by a certain room from a certain horror game, this apartment features a decorated living room, newly renovated kitchen, ample storage in the laundry room, a spacious bathroom and cozy bedroom with roof access via the fire escape. That said, you may prefer to stay indoors due to the strangely foggy snowstorm raging outside. Also, ignore the ghosts hanging around. They're just being dramatic. Enjoy ❤

*Another version of this is uploaded to 3DXModz as well, however this version has the "ghosts" and a few little additions not found in that one.

SLUT_StillHeightsApartment_Haunted.world

SH001.jpg

SH002.jpg

SH003.jpg

SH004.jpg

SH005.jpg

SH006.jpg

SH007.jpg

SH008.jpg

SH009.jpg

SH010.jpg

SH011.jpg

SH012.jpg

SH013.jpg

SH014.jpg

SH015.jpg

SH016.jpg

Edited by Slut

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Electric Guitar Wall Decoration

Electric guitar prop for walls, based off the in-game model. As usual the pieces are grouped for easy editing (body, neck, hardware, etc). The collision box around the guitar is a bit odd because of all the small shapes so close together, so there's a small invisible wall around it that can be a bit annoying to navigate around. I wouldn't recommend placing it on the ground or too close to high-traffic pathways. Keep that in mind before trying it out. Otherwise, enjoy

SLUT_ElectricGuitarWallDecoration.world

SLUT_ElectricGuitarWallDecoration001.thumb.jpg.0da47d099870ca8a63f278d6cac4bb3a.jpgSLUT_ElectricGuitarWallDecoration002.thumb.jpg.95551e52a377ea4f690e14902e088b83.jpgSLUT_ElectricGuitarWallDecoration003.thumb.jpg.2f747d497e4bf8fbe24eed2ec1eefae8.jpgSLUT_ElectricGuitarWallDecoration004.thumb.jpg.c06a41db1e059c4c4ba99059624371ce.jpg

Edited by Slut

On 10/19/2022 at 9:24 PM, Slut said:

・☥・S T I L L  H E I G H T S・☥・

Heavily inspired by a certain room from a certain horror game, this apartment features a decorated living room, newly renovated kitchen, ample storage in the laundry room, a spacious bathroom and cozy bedroom with roof access via the fire escape. That said, you may prefer to stay indoors due to the strangely foggy snowstorm raging outside. Also, ignore the ghosts hanging around. They're just being dramatic. Enjoy ❤

*Another version of this is uploaded to 3DXModz as well, however this version has the "ghosts" and a few little additions not found in that one.

SLUT_StillHeightsApartment_Haunted.world 1.1 MB · 25 downloads

SH001.jpg

SH002.jpg

SH003.jpg

SH004.jpg

SH005.jpg

SH006.jpg

SH007.jpg

SH008.jpg

SH009.jpg

SH010.jpg

SH011.jpg

SH012.jpg

SH013.jpg

SH014.jpg

SH015.jpg

SH016.jpg

Living room, kitchen and washroom looks a little like the ones in "Kill it with fire" Nicee.