3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Well if you would pay attention they applied a fix just now , the "Login Queue " i would say  , so lets hope it won´t happen anymore...Maybe added even more not sure :D

Oh sure, I am 24/7 online like you to be aware of any fix at once. Well, if it is fixds now that's okay for me so far; except I now wonder were the server update regarding stability and capacity upgrade has gone. But fine and however, as longs at it runs flawlessly now I will not complain anymore and drop somewhere a "fixed for now" rating. Best here, right? Just to not stress another thread again.

So, let's wait until the pose editor Gizmo has polled for gets released before that poll is another year old and gets forgotten.

I'd rather have a dance editor and a fashion designer. Plus some official in-game economy where creators can sell their designs for xcoins. So if you make a nice piece of clothing I can try it out, see how it looks on me and if I wanna keep it I give you 100 xcoins for it. And if I want a custom made design, I pay you 500 xcoins. The same thing can go for custom maps. I want a nice house, or a club, but I lack the skills to make it. Why not pay a creator 10000 xcoins to make it for me?

As.of yesterday, for no apparent reason, all gifts that I received between Halloween and yesterday, are gone.  I have reloaded the game to try to see if it is a glitch.  I have been told that others reading my profile can see my gifts, but I cannot.  Would appreciate some guidance on this issue please.  Thank you. 

Profiles not viewable on some frands , this could really cause some drams wif some peeps, 54360000 Gold and meows ah only got 5K :P gimme mah munns!

Nyce update as far as tha stuffs we got tanx :) but these bugs are getting tiring soz.

Also ah just noticed mah Ignore list is wiped clean agains!! Wots tha point of having one if eets gonna be wiped clean every Patch?

Some one tha other day proceeded to bring all their alts into a club and attack people, mahself included, we know who eets is but they are aloud to continue to harass people all tha time, ah had all of them on Ignore, all 3 but nows they are free again to start more trouble. Thanx :)