3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

Profile bug: can't read my profile or most other profile and all my friends on friends list were deleted

Log in bug: when logging into my account and loading at my home, immediately got disconnected from game 5 times before it actually stayed logged in

And lastly getting disconnected after only 1 or 2 minutes maximum of inactivity when last I checked it was supposed to be about 5 minutes maximum

haven't experienced any other bugs yet besides these but will let you know as soon as they happen to me

I also apply new sand material in the editor and after i go in "visit place mode" it seems not applied, color changed but material is still previous. i go back in editor and apply new material from the update  and new color again, then i close the editor and visit the place and it's back to the old material but new color... wtf?

Maybe you should be patient until it is fixed like you always explain to us to keep calm down in other cases when you think we should because you are not affected,

Well i didn´t continue ranting unlike you when you encounter a problem ^_^

And whats wrong with wanting to calm down people , i dont see your point :D

Can't view profiles. I got on today and can't see most profiles. I get a blank window that says "Can't View This Profile" and the Report button, and that's all. I even get this on my own profile. It appears to be intermittent, where I can try several times and sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't.

I tried it both with and without Rochi's mod DLL.

Now, there appear to also be some connection issues, I keep getting the red bar "Connection Lost" as well. They may be related. But I have *never* seen this error screen before.

And if I can't see my profile, I also can't see my friends list.

Yesterday Torax asked me if i did something to my hips.. and i was like "What are you talking about babe?"

So he sent me this screen shot... What kinda bug is this?? lol!

He was not the only one who saw me like this either.

Has anyone else seen this XXL Hips bug? lol

Please fix this, Gizmo. I can't walk around looking like this.. It looks silly.

slD6dKZ.png

Yesterday Torax asked me if i did something to my hips.. and i was like "What are you talking about babe?"

So he sent me this screen shot... What kinda bug is this?? lol!

He was not the only one who saw me like this either.

Has anyone else seen this XXL Hips bug? lol

Please fix this, Gizmo. I can't walk around looking like this.. It looks silly.

slD6dKZ.png

Are you using the DLL ? if so the first new version had this as a bug , get the newest one since that is fixed there