3DXChat Community

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

NO...you can blame Leathium for calling me gay  :)

Is it some fucked up rule of yours? Everytime someone says anything about you that you don't like – spam your advertisement? Is it some kind of reflex? Maybe you should visit a doctor?

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, the attack continues. The game server is down. We requested support from the data center engineers, but because of the weekend, we have not yet received a response.

We look forward

I think soon the servers will work; I want to show you my music videos about the most beautiful locations in 3DX CHAT) I hug and kiss everyone) From Russia with love)  

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Guys, the attack continues. The game server is down. We requested support from the data center engineers, but because of the weekend, we have not yet received a response.

Thanks for giving us news 🙂

Noting you learnt from past events 😉

I think soon the servers will work; I want to show you my music videos about the most beautiful locations in 3DX CHAT) I hug and kiss everyone) From Russia with love)

2 minutes ago, OLESYA said:

Please stop SPAMMING 

I'm trying to entertain you while the servers are not working) And I show beautiful and unusual 3DX CHAT locations and make advertisements for those who made these locations)

1 minute ago, JeanTyBen said:

Anyone knows if they are making progress on getting the servers back up?

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

This is latest news.

6 minutes ago, Skynet said:

I must admit that the Chinese are able to spread viruses not only from laboratories

Really? o.0

5 minutes ago, Andaislu said:

Really? o.0

DDOS is not just about 3dx it is a more global problem from what I know, 3dx is just one of the victims (I can not be wrong, I am not all knowing) (sometimes)