3DXChat Community
lisafelicia

reflections, contemplations, musings, and vapid thoughts

I guess i will have to  put the Posting Number in each and every post myself   because the gawds of  3DXchat Forums have deemed  "Thou Shaft NOT have post numbers anymore.

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2019 at 6:53 AM, Ross The TboR said:

also if you just highlight the share button dont push it and look at bottom of window, shows there as well

Screenshot_41.thumb.png.18c2a001a3d03927f5d3a796bc9949bc.png

no way do i have that many posts LOL

gonna change  index to dates

Edited by lisafelicia

been so long i forgot how to make new posts.  I hope this is is it.    Lisa  is the most awesome dev giving us loads of new stuff.  fits, tattoos, etc and now   a shitload of dances

as a dancer in multiple dance teams here.        a consensus on dances moves has emerged

1   hip swivel                                                    13   big

2  chill                                                               14 twist

3  drunk                                                             15 hands up

4  sultry                                                             16 bunny hop

5  want sex                                                       17  Ganganam  

6  jamming                                                       18 middle school

7  classic                                                          19 cutting shapes (M bounce)

8  bendover (Flash your lady bits)               20  break dance

9   hipster                                                        21 belly

10  smooth                                                    22  belly 2

11   twerk                                                      23  belly 3

12   swing                                                      24  Lap dance

THANK YOU Lisa and Gizmo  ❤️

so i been meaning to say something but biting my tongue.   Imagine hosting a big event,,,,, planning for months,,,,, collecting 30 DJ's,   orgsanizing 3 days of rooms.... and one of the DJ's opens a room over the event to compete  with your party even after she spun for you.    to me that was downright rude and disrespectful.   Take peeps from the once a year event  and not cancel your boring weekly B&W room cause you have NO class  and are inconsiderate and arrogamt.   I say off with her head

and then there was the room host that invite DJ's  but left in the middle of the best DJ mix i ever heard  just to go to another room whos host stole people from the party including the host leaving the room decimated and vacant just because he  had no class at all. and disresppected his invited DJ's.    im a  call it a  Junky move and he will never DJ for 3DX or people of class rooms.   may his head be   hung from a pole exemplifying what NOT to do when hosting a room

Edited by lisafelicia

18 hours ago, lisafelicia said:

and then there was the room host that invite DJ's  but left in the middle of the best DJ mix i ever heard  just to go to another room whos host stole people from the party including the host leaving the room decimated and vacant just because he  had no class at all. and disresppected his invited DJ's.    im a  call it a  Junky move and he will never DJ for 3DX or people of class rooms.   may his head be   hung from a pole exemplifying what NOT to do when hosting a room

This is some juicy drama! Names! We need names!! Please tell me it wasn't your AfricanWhite American husband??

5 hours ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Some juicy drama in your sick head.

It’s odd you call others schizophrenic Ex as you are the only person I see here repeat the same words in reply after reply like some crazy dude on a bus 🚌 

46 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

It’s odd you call others schizophrenic Ex as you are the only person I see here repeat the same words in reply after reply like some crazy dude on a bus 🚌 

You are wrong again lol Thanks for making me laugh. Much appreciate it ^^

if a DJ commits to a gig they should have the class to support the gig the full time and not be an arrogant asshat  who thinks their shit don't stink.

I considerate   rude and  inconsiderate

Edited by lisafelicia