3DXChat Community

Non-sexual animations/expressions

Gizmo

I know it sound really silly, but just ability to smile without having to type it, if one wanna go all in maybe some 2-3 variations of smiling involving body language like, flirty, cute, shy smile..etc.

Yep, facial animations can be done fairly easy, there are loads of them available in asset stores for next to nothing in costs.

They can be made to work individually from the poses that are being used without upsetting that pose in action.

Guest Chriistina

Hello 3dx communauty =), as in everyday life I love dance, I would like to submit a new dance style from Angola like " the kizomba " a sensual dance with more often a slow pace if you can please give me your opinion and leave a comment I will apreciate, I have submit this idea to French Touch thanks for reading see you on 3dx game  kisses =)

the video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccV-PhCm7k

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Hello 3dx communauty =), as in everyday life I love dance, I would like to submit a new dance style from Angola like " the kizomba " a sensual dance with more often a slow pace if you can please give me your opinion and leave a comment I will apreciate, I have submit this idea to French Touch thanks for reading see you on 3dx game  kisses =)

the video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccV-PhCm7k

it's look like the n°5, with more moves and much better :)

• 2 weeks later...

Spanking ... hmmm ... either in sexual or not sexual way

Most definitely, spanking poses, on stool, or on couch, or really anyplace!!!! I know I need a good spanking after all my antics here, maybe several!!!! :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello again,

I am sure this has been asked before.  I know it not a sex pose.  Its a friendship pose its not sexual at all but it would mean so much to me and to others in this lovely game.  You have guys that pat each other on the back.  Why not include these to Transgenders.  Oh i forgot, you need a third sexual avatar for these. Anyway something to consider,  also these poses would be grateful. 

Like a simple hand holding

A sly pat on the cheeks

I this is major pain to add expression on the faces,  smiles, wink, even a blowing of a kiss

How about a holding hands as couples embrace 

Thank you for listening to me

• 1 month later...

Hello, since I need to take Google Translator to help not good of the English language (Add), hope was understood anyway.

I know I've already written about the subject. But it bothers me more and more that I have an erect penis immediately when I undressed naked sees it as playing volleyball on the beach or go swimming just about ridiculous.

Hello, since I need to take Google Translator to help not good of the English language (Add), hope was understood anyway.

I know I've already written about the subject. But it bothers me more and more that I have an erect penis immediately when I undressed naked sees it as playing volleyball on the beach or go swimming just about ridiculous.

If erection last more the 4 hours seek medical attention! Lol sorry, I had to.

But anyway. When I first came here the guys were not always this "excited" to be in game, I wish the Devs could change that. I find it a bit... Well creepy lol. Good comment btw Hans :) I would really like to see that fixed.

• 2 weeks later...