3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I agree with others previous, that a night option for the user rooms would be good. On so many occasions now, I have tried putting as much furniture and objects in front of the windows to try and darken the room for a more romantic setting. unfortunately that sun is so damn bright lol.

- ability for cum on face/belly to not dissapear --> good idea !!!

- ability to cum again after you cummed (without the need of changing pose to fill up the bar again) --> press C !!

- ability to PM online friends from the friendlist (instead of wandering around in locations to find them)--> good idea !!

- ability to pause a sex-pose animation--> why not :P

- ability to separate the world-chat from the chat window to a new window--> i dont think we need it.

Now, what i think we really need :

- kiss cheeks between girls (poor girls)

- Hugs (Long time, not a quick cuddle), body kiss and caresses

- massages !!

- Ability to lie on beds for mens !

- more dances style

- Ability to sit on sofa or lieing on bed with 3 persons (or more lol)

- Palette colors for hairs, eyes, clothes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- and... COLLARS !!!

Muaaah ;)

Edited by Shanti
"Those little things..." by Wizard merged here

This is gonna seem a bit odd and probably pointless in the scheme of things that need adding but I'd like the ability to change the order of friends on my profile page.

It looks like it just adds pics to friends in order which means the longest standing friends get bumped off of the little preview. I know it's a bit soft but I want to be able to put the most special people to me first in that view.

Just me...?

Edited by Shanti
"Those little things..." by Wizard merged here

I think it’d be great to have soft transitions between sex poses, with the avis moving smoothly instead of just jumping from one position to another.

I’m afraid that from the technical point of view this is not a “little thing” for the developers, but they should seriously think about that as it’d be a huge improvement.

A partnership feature for someone who wants to marry ingame :)

- a couple of Promise/Wedding Rings (maybe with names of the weedingpartner on it)

- and a couple User room/apartment/house. It should be unnecerssary if one of both are not online. The room should be able to edit from both of the partners and it should be the spawn point for both (when she getting online). Maybe there is automatically a bot how looks like actually the partner when she/his is not online (maybe sleeping in the bed).

Then again:

- more user room customation (the table looks actually totally useless... no stuff on it, no poses, no tablecloth, no candle.... it looks like.... totally empty :D ).

* the possibility for more rooms for livingroom, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom... separèe.... we dont need much more... place but maybe walls and doors to place it in the user room. urgently i think we need finally a toilet and shower/bathtube for userrooms^^ (everytime the long way to nightclub haha^^)

Arcade machines to play actual real time little games like Space Invaders or something, then we can compete against other players and have tournaments rank up to the top scores. BUT of course people rather just have sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and of course sex over all else.

Arcade machines to play actual real time little games like Space Invaders or something, then we can compete against other players and have tournaments rank up to the top scores. BUT of course people rather just have sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and of course sex over all else.

yes some games ingames.... i thinking about some card games... chess game... different board games... ^^

Not sure, some people post here at the forums, some are at the Idea informer Site.

Would be nice, if there would be only one place for ideas/suggestions imo.

http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=87575 / Breast Physics and Custom Shapes (with ideas)

http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=87553 / Basic Clothing Set & Ingame Fashion Shop (something to spend XGold for)

http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=87523 / Let us decide what clothes to undress during sex

http://3dxchat.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=87518 / More areas and expand existing ones (with ideas)

The informer site has been abandoned since non registered users can vote there as well..

I believe the admins are now ignoring it. So this is the right place for them :P

Also, we were promised content like clothing, poses, furnitures, character customizations and such would always be free with the expensive subscription we are already paying, even though we now can get xGold for free i still don't support this idea: "Basic Clothing Set & Ingame Fashion Shop (something to spend XGold for)"

• 3 weeks later...

What I would like to see is avatar movements without the mouse. Like WASD to move around. 

It would be nice , and even better if we could chose wich keys make us move . Because , if they set WASD to move , it will be a mess for french keyboards 

It would be nice , and even better if we could chose wich keys make us move . Because , if they set WASD to move , it will be a mess for french keyboards 

OK I see why it would be a mess haha didnt even know that french layout looks so much different

Some of the ideas have been said before but I would still to share them! :D

Make shemale a gender and for sex poses just give them the same as male/female plus the sofa/pool and don't forget the cum sections.

Group Sex Poses!

More poses for both male/female/male as well as female/male/female, also lesbian/gay threesomes with several poses would be much appreciated.

The female/female oral sex poses available for male/female couples.

More customization for characters such  tattoos, piercings. body hair, scars.. and more clothes please.

More furniture for the rooms, it would be interesting if they would introduce themes or variety of styles such as: Gothic, elegant. sports, disco. hip hop, etc.

Male pole dancing please! xD

For new room items it would be possible to use the coins to buy them.

What I would like to see is avatar movements without the mouse. Like WASD to move around. 

Reckon they tried to free the hands as much as possible for...'certain reasons'. lol

------------

Anyways let's see some more morphing of the avatars.

Right...*dusts off campaign hat and badge*...now a tricky one

Leashes?...my new collar is awesome but appears to be missing something ;)

<~~~ is never satisfied lol