3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Than we should first define the word DJ. I would swear that a real DJ will never use a software like Virtual DJ :)

What about hardware mixers, like the one we all use in game to pose like a DJ? I would guess in that case you would never get meta data of the played songs (or does the good old vinyl plates support this??)

Here is an interesting read about that subject.

Is Digital DJing The Real Deal?

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2012/02/is-digital-djing-the-real-deal/

And the comments are very interesting. What really matter is the passion for the craft and enjoy bringing the best music to the crowd. Sure, things got easier with digital doing, but the whole real vs fake is counter productive. :)

Btw, I am pretty sure the hardware we use in game is a DJ controller and the laptop that you see run a software that would play music if it was real. There no turntable on the prop in game. So it is what we call a digital dj setup :)

Here is an interesting read about that subject.

Is Digital DJing The Real Deal?

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2012/02/is-digital-djing-the-real-deal/

And the comments are very interesting. What really matter is the passion for the craft and enjoy bringing the best music to the crowd. Sure, things got easier with digital doing, but the whole real vs fake is counter productive. :)

Btw, I am pretty sure the hardware we use in game is a DJ controller and the laptop that you see run a software that would play music if it was real. There no turntable on the prop in game. So it is what we call a digital dj setup :)

Awesome article, very nice :)

I've self also written my opinion in my first repley but then I thought "Again a discuss like this isn't needed" and removed the most parts :lol:

In my opinion are the DigitalDJ's the Future of spinning and it should be said, all new Hardware (Pioneer and what else) support Digital DJ Software like VirtualDJ or Serato etc. And also support a DJ Software like Virtual DJ and Serato DJ the spinning with analogue Hardware with time-code etc...

For me are many more things possible with a Software like this, more as only with time codes and analogue Hardware  ;)

For example Broadcasting :D All kind of Filters and effects (with VDJ was it possible to put the Pioneer Filters in my Controller^^) and much more, only your fantasy brings the border ^_^

And also, I want one known DJ who actually doesn't use a Software like this, not matter is it a song editor or a song producing software...

With a picture on the "SexGameMacDevil Pro" ;) of a musical plugin interface that is not DJing at all but is of a Synthesizer :P

It is possible for the TV to be used as an interface if the proper functions were used for it other than the awesomnuim process that causes lag.  It's very simple to do to make that function work as it's done in other venues.

With Digital DJing there is a bit of software out there that does just as much if not more than a turntable does, like myself and others that I knwo that DJ in the real world, it's all about preference.

With a picture on the "SexGameMacDevil Pro" ;) of a musical plugin interface that is not DJing at all but is of a Synthesizer :P

Haha, I got to admit I never paid much attention to what is on the laptop screen. Lol

hello chloe I disagree with you I use virtual dj pro 8 then I apologize this is a true software for dj I used in complement of my turntables so true when no one criticizes not know all these these not wicked and for my part I do not hide my sources nor the songs so I spend here is that there's no software or winamp as tracktor those good day

So this is something a bit minor, but I just realized that our shadows used to be fully clothed and with hair. Now they are just bald and naked.

As it already existed, I assume it can be easily implemented back ? Bald and naked shadows just take away from the realism.

Just a thought, and again this is something really minor :)

2oE7sge.png     QwkvbEX.png

Guest MyLittlePoney

Being able to have a job in game with interaction et XGold transaction between player. 

Being a waitress and served cocktail and alcohol at the club for girls.

AND

Being a bartender and served cocktail and alcohol at the bar on the club for girls and boys. 

Xxx - MLP - xxX

Hey people,

I think that would be great to have a connection status in the profile.

For people AFK that could help, Why not to put a button for this.

This button could make your name above your head in red for exemple, to see it quickly or see it by cheking profile. 

Or Both :)

For connected/disconnected people could be nice too because when you are in PM and don't talk since few minutes, you don't know if the person is disconnected when you want to talk again with her/him.

You could see it by checking profile too.

That could avoid to talk alone :)

Have a nice day

I saw a lot of people who found some tricks to have synchro dances with 3 players. Good job :D.

But I think It could be easier to do something like the group chat, you choose people you wanna sync with, then push a button.

To be honest, the dance sync is not my stuff, but that could make some people happy.

As I said in an other post all I want in dance stuff is POGO!POGO!POGO! :D

Being able to have a job in game with interaction et XGold transaction between player. 

Being a waitress and served cocktail and alcohol at the club for girls.

AND

Being a bartender and served cocktail and alcohol at the bar on the club for girls and boys. 

Xxx - MLP - xxX

Think it was originally inside but was removed due to over use for prostitution for Xgold http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1460-gift-prostitutes/ if you wanna read more  :D

• 2 weeks later...

just a nother:

'3DX Mainstreet'

BUMP

to connect all existing locations together one day
ps: no hustle, game still needs way, much, much more and other things first hahaa
but seeing this *thinks and counts* before 2019 would be awesome

w6twn6.jpg

STREET PROTOTYPE

good-job-quotes-1.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

have a nice week and a great autumn

photo.jpg