3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

Why should they explain something when it clear that most of people banned were adds spammers?

I don't get it. One of the spammers even wrote here that after one of sppaming companions got banned, he made a mass reporting of other adds spammers.

You report each other for spamming and then you ask for Gizmo's explanation?

Edited by Lux lnterior

20 minutes ago, zigzag said:

7 of the people i had join thru the referral program never renewed subscriptions up after there first month because the never ending daily reconnect problem plus the DDOS issue 

Did you mention to your friends the game is avaliable, like, always, except during this DDoS and now the days following it? I mean, I been on 3dx a long time, and I have only lost give or take 3 weeks due to the game being down.

And both times the game have been completely shut down, I have been compensated with MORE gametime then I actually lost.

In all fairness tho, I definetly am one of those who think it suck ass big time when it´s down.

Edited by BadWord

9 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Problem is, there is some collateral damage in these spam wars.

People like Stellania or IAmVigin getting banned, and for sure they're totally out of this spam wars.

Here's the thing though. We realize that if we look at the rules, then yes we broke them.

Even our single ad per hour, is against that 2.09 rule. However this rule was never enforced as far as I can tell. So why now?

And zero word from the Devs about it.

If there had been a simple notification like "From now on rule 2.09 WILL be strictly enforced' we as players could have known to stop Advertising and Comply.

I'm sure most here would have complied in that manner, without (much) complaint. If there had been prior notice

Edited by Derai

All I want to know is...  is it the same person who is reporting everyone for WC Spamming.... because if so, they could be connected to the DDOS attacks...

Based on this thread, looks like 3DX Chat just banned most of the club hosts

965402569_3dx33hrs.jpg.4af2416960f4e265259badda763d2daa.jpg

Edited by AlexaDarkness

1 hour ago, R0bT said:

doesnt matter if you believe it or not, its right in the tos.  what you believe doesnt matter, what matters are the rules .

It seems that time has taught you nothing lol *waves to the old fart*

The eight consumer rights are:

Right to basic needs, Right to safety, Right to information, Right to choose, Right to representation, Right to redress, Right to consumer education, and Right to healthy environment.

People in here are Must. Good reviews about 3dxchat are must. Payment in 3dxchat is fuel to make the project live. Keep om mind and repeat these basic stuff.

So which rule did we all break..?

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

If it's this one, aren't club adverts 3DX related..?

Edited by AlexaDarkness

5 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

So which rule did we all break..?

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

If it's this one, aren't club adverts 3DX related..?

nice point

24 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

All I want to know is...  is it the same person who is reporting everyone for WC Spamming.... because if so, they could be connected to the DDOS attacks...

Based on this thread, looks like 3DX Chat just banned most of the club hosts

965402569_3dx33hrs.jpg.4af2416960f4e265259badda763d2daa.jpg

So you got WC SPAM @AlexaDarkness

And I got SPAM(which could/would mean my own room's chat) and then my greeting. LOL!

WOW! Am I interpreting this right ?

Edited by Stellania