3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

yes possible I do not know aps but many leave there. I am willing to believe what you said because I do not know aps but 3dx goes badly these times and a lot of desert and it shows. I do not advertise I prefer to stay on 3dx but I do not plan to renew my playing time following all these incidents. do you understand what i write?

11 minutes ago, PERL said:

it seems to me that already many are on the similar and free game. ok it is unstable and dangerous but we find today that the paying one is just as unstable and dangerous, it is even attacked right? talk about it you will see

So very not cool Perl.  We love our game and hate that it has been pirated.  If you support it in any manner you deserve the consequences.

and people cumulate this usury and silence and are disappointed I just say that so it is no longer worth threatening or gossiping that I advertise elsewhere it is just wrong

lol you do not understand what i mean it does not matter there is more serious and have the opinion that you want on me that also it does not matter. if i did not like this 3dx game i would not have a one year subscription .... just logic seems to me there ...

2 minutes ago, PERL said:

and people cumulate this usury and silence and are disappointed I just say that so it is no longer worth threatening or gossiping that I advertise elsewhere it is just wrong

I really don't care how you justify it.  THEFT is illegal.  Even if you steal food because you are hungry.

2 minutes ago, PERL said:

yes possible I do not know aps but many leave there. I am willing to believe what you said because I do not know aps but 3dx goes badly these times and a lot of desert and it shows. I do not advertise I prefer to stay on 3dx but I do not plan to renew my playing time following all these incidents. do you understand what i write?

I understand what do you write. And I agree that current situation with 3dx, with all these glitches, everyday server shutdowns and now these unfair bans is pretty nasty and devs should fix this mess ASAP.

But. It's still giving you or any other person no excuse to advertise pirate server here and encourage people to go there, directly or indirectly. 

I do not steal anything, I do no advertising I suggest you re-read what I write! on this good day to you, we will have no response on our banners so I suggest you all wait patiently for the end of the ban without complaining. ok i understood good game all and peace :)

I understand @Xizlbut I do not encourage I say people leave there myself I do not go because I am good on 3dx when it works. I am the first to advise against going there! I'm having trouble expressing myself because I don't advertise and I encourage people to go even less

I don't know what constitutes spam in the eyes of the developers, I don't think anyone does. That's a big problem and we really do need to here something official on the matter to enable some clarity.

There was something interesting that happened in world chat in the past hour or so too. There was a bunch of peeps speaking French and of course a few others started complaining about it. All of a sudden Lisa(the developer) appeared in world chat and said something like 'Who wants to be blocked for talking in French in world chat?'. That was all she said, I was a bit surprised as I wasn't aware of any rule restricting chat in WC to English only. We really do need the developers to communicate what it is we  can or can't do in WC rather than just arbitrarily ban people. I'm confused as far as what's going on and I'm sure that others are too.

2 minutes ago, NicholasP said:

I don't know what constitutes spam in the eyes of the developers, I don't think anyone does. That's a big problem and we really do need to here something official on the matter to enable some clarity.

There was something interesting that happened in world chat in the past hour or so too. There was a bunch of peeps speaking French and of course a few others started complaining about it. All of a sudden Lisa(the developer) appeared in world chat and said something like 'Who wants to be blocked for talking in French in world chat?'. That was all she said, I was a bit surprised as I wasn't aware of any rule restricting chat in WC to English only. We really do need the developers to communicate what it is we  can or can't do in WC rather than just arbitrarily ban people. I'm confused as far as what's going on and I'm sure that others are too.

WOW. Just Wow. I wonder if the people speaking French understood her.

Just a long shot but this reads like someone gained access to a Dev Account or made one with Dev Tools and is on a revenge spree to kick anyone out that doesent fit their sight.

I very much doubt it is an auto-script, because I am not banned and I am known to have a bold mouth... so yeah.

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

if it does, i will understand why and not bitch and moan about it. If i do something to get myself removed from the game , thats fine. Its called taking responsibility for your actions and not looking to blame everyone else. 

Seems the rules have changed some though Rob.  We never had to be paranoid over being held responsible for something someone else says in LOCAL. Where is the written RULE that states if you advertise in WC you will be banned?

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

its right here.....

2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

Greeting every guest is not an advertisement. 

And I think you bring forum rules here, not the game's ToS. Here quote from the game's ToS:

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

If advertising your room is not "3DXCHAT related advertising" then I don't know what it is.

I don't get it. You can get a ban if you don't stick to English in World Chat? Seriously? I know, there are people playing which do not know English or only at a rather limited level. So they have to stay out of WC? I mean their subscription is welcome but they should be quiet in WC?

Interesting concept.

If someone hosts a room it is somewhat like a moderated space I suppose? So the host moderates there actually. And if you are kind and say something, like:  "Hi Bob, Welcome Jane, Nice to have you around Willy, come in and have fun. You are all very welcome here.... yadda yadda." This will be considered spam too?

Another interesting concept indeed.

Personally I would be happy to get some relyable advice, which actually leads to a ban and which is tolerated. But somehow I miss that and I am rather unhappy with this situation.

I understand well, that if dev's dislike the ad-spamming they have all the rights to take counteraction. Nothing to discuss on this point. But it would be somewhat like a fair deal to make it more transparent, that this stricter treatment will take place right now and what exactly will not be tolerated anymore. This would prevent people from becoming disappointed, angry and insecure.

However, if greeting the visitors in your hosted room, which I consider a fine and hospitable gesture, ist already spam, I reached my limits for understanding. This is somehow out of bounds for my limited mindset. I thought it is 3DXChat and not 3DXshutup?

I would be really helpful if devs would clarify what about.

Edited by Pandorra

2 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

I don't get it. You can get a ban if you don't stick to English in World Chat? Seriously? I know, there are people playing which do not know English or only at a rahter limited level. So they have to stay out of WC? I mean their subscription is welcome but they should be quiet in WC?

Interesting concept.

If someone hosts a room it is somwhat like a moderated space I suppose? So the host moderates there actually. And if you are kind and say something, like:  "Hi Bob, Welcome Jane, Nice to have you around Willy, com in and have fun. You are all very welomce here.... yadda yadda." This will be considered spam too?

Another interesting concept indeed.

Personally I would be happy to get some relyable advice, which actually leads to a ban and which is tolerated. But somehow I miss that and I am rahter unhappy with this situation.

I understand well, that if dev's dislike the ad-spamming they have all the rights to take counteraction. Nothing to discuss on this point. But it would be somewhat like a fair deal to make more transparent, that this stricter treatment will take place right now and what exactly will not be tolerated anymore. This would prevent people from becoming disappointed, angry and insecure.

However, if greeting the visitors in your hosted room, which I consider a fine and hospitable gesture ist already spam, I reached my limits for understanding. This is somehow out of bounds for my limited mindset.

I would be really helpful if devs would clarify what about.

@Lisa @Gizmo

what are the rules?

If you changed them, you should have warned people...

30 minutes ago, NicholasP said:

2.15. All Languages are allowed in public chats, but be respectful. 

no comment.

35 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Greeting every guest is not an advertisement. 

And I think you bring forum rules here, not the game's ToS. Here quote from the game's ToS:

2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.

If advertising your room is not "3DXCHAT related advertising" then I don't know what it is.

Oh things are so much clearer now. NOT. LOL Good catch Xizl.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

Were you speaking French in the local chat of your public room?  Not that I see anything wrong with it. Please understand I am trying to understand what happened.

I was merely stating that some of the people that read that .. understood it.

I'm still not in game. My suspension should be lifted in about 90 minutes.