3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

3 minutes ago, djMoonNoire said:

but I normally wrote without any sort of spam. This is how strange I am banned for a wooot or a tune?

Who knows ? We sure don't .. Why I started the thread in the first place.

To get some sort of answer.

So about this rule:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these rules or the EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason.

Yes, it very unfair, but reality is – it's not some 3dxchat exclusive. Most online games I played had this point in their ToS. I think the reason of this rule is not the desire of the game holders of being power hungry local gods, but just a away to protect their asses. Because without such a rule basically any ban can be a base for a lawsuit and company (even as small as SexGameDevil) may end up needing to justify their actions in the court. Of course no one wants such a pain in the ass, that's why such a rules getting applied in the ToS that majority of players never read anyway.

But, unjustified bans, even if acceptable by the ToS – are something that any decent company should avoid. Not just because it's morally very wrong, but because it's not good for business. People are less likely going to pay for the game where they can be banned without reasons, not just by ToS, but in practice. Especially the ones who actually were banned. And their friends. And the ones who are well acknowledged about situation. This thread already has 6k + views in a 27 hours. And aside of it – people talk about this situation in game. 

So yeah, devs better do something about it. Fix their autoban bot or whatever it is, and give some compensation to people who suffered from these bans. 

My suggestion is that from now on, nobody post anything in World Chat. It's still a way to confirm whether it was the reason for all bans. If you still get banned then there's another reason. If not then you know. Avoid posting anything in World Chat. You also don't know whether it's done by user reports or it's an automated system. You never know if someone sits there and his hobby is reporting everyone who posts there. So just don't.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:10 PM, BIALAETICAT said:

I actually had doubts about some people who might be reporting Spam, to put people out of the game, but as my wife was banned without even being in the game, this indicates a problem with the Game

I suspect the DDOS attackers are involved some how

14 hours ago, zigzag said:

here the answer i got ''' 

Hi Zigzag

Sorry to hear about your ban, it seems 3DXChat has implemented a new auto ban system without telling anyone.

The best was to contract the 3DXChat Devs is via their Discord channel.

But their discord channel doesn't allow anyone to post questions.

13 hours ago, Derai said:
2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.
2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels.
2.06. Giving out or discussing a user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, seeking as illicit drugs, is prohibited.
2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.
2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

2.11. The impersonation of a staff member/Administrator at SexGameDevil is prohibited.
2.12. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is prohibited.
2.13. Any attempt to create nicknames, groups, or organized communities of players associated in any fashion Which violate any rules is prohibited game.
2.14. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, is prohibited.
2.15. All Languages are allowed in public chats, but be respectful. 

Am I reading the wrong game TOS

image.thumb.png.6d5db90f802fa1b39a84dfa3229b3525.png 

4 hours ago, Nalley said:

Morning everyone, I read some messages here that concern me personally. I will say a few words to everyone who has doubts or unjustifiably assumes my actions. Starting from the fact that I am in this game exclusively to relax, I do not have to prove to anyone who I am under no form, I do not care what others do, I respect the rules I accepted when I started this game. So if I continue to be the target of unjustified accusations that denigrate my person, I will make a legal complaint for CYBERBULLING.

This has consequences for those who accuse me without evidence of certain actions of mine, involving a wide legal investigation that will clearly clarify my activity as a player, everything that involves my activity in this game so I am the first to ask 3dx staff to control My account. Until tangible evidence, please review your behavior and stop any charges against me. I remind you that any adult has the right to play 3dx, but to play nice ... personal frustrations have to stay away from me, so as I do, as long as I continue to be the target of attacks, nothing will stop me from moving legally!

Screenshot_62.png

I actually got this pinned to my Twitter account 

3 hours ago, zigzag said:

the 300 gold to top your room would be great and yes the best way to stop spam but the system sucks there to because if you spend the 300 gold and people keep knocking you of 1 second later isn't worth it. should be a 60 second or even more delay that your club can not be knocked of top

They need need more than one Crown.... maybe give each Crown a 60 seconds timer... so multiple crowns shown at top with newest at top & oldest at bottom... then followed by all the other venues

2 hours ago, PERL said:

no she explained that then she was doing the same thing to demonstrate that it is easy to report everything and anything! @Femme diaboliqueShe is absolutely not a bad person and even less a spammer she has better to do believe me!

Are you kidding? 

Look at her, she wants to "demonstrate". Situation is already pretty bad and she is only increasing the amount of chaos making more innocent people suffer. "They burned my fucking car! Without any reason! I will fucking demonstrate them how wrong it was! I will burn EVERY fucking car I can! In the name of justice of course..."

Mhm... ABSOLUTELY not a bad person, lol. 

I know that we are not talking about cars and talking just about few days in sexgame, but this approach is very sick and wrong anyway.

so ok we accepted the rules before playing. ok we can not say anything because they do not have to justify themselves but then in this case I say ok, I paid for services so I would no longer excuse any attacks, bugs or problems in this game. I accepted the rules but I also paid for these services so I would no longer support or excuse these problems I would ask for damages for the default of the service I bought. In France we say "give giving"

13 minutes ago, Virg said:

what pisses me off is i don't know what have i done and what to do in future to avoid ban, and i believe most of people feel same as me

THIS is the issue and this is what now has every room owner a bit uncomfortable.  Must Local Chat stay silent or Room owner gets banned?  We need to know what the new rules are for open rooms.

8 minutes ago, GaborX said:

My suggestion is that from now on, nobody post anything in World Chat. It's still a way to confirm whether it was the reason for all bans. If you still get banned then there's another reason. If not then you know. Avoid posting anything in World Chat. You also don't know whether it's done by user reports or it's an automated system. You never know if someone sits there and his hobby is reporting everyone who posts there. So just don't.

Why? World Chat is great now.

Finally free of massive purple spam. People actually started to communicate normally there.

Just now, PERL said:

unfortunately all these recent problems concerning this game push people towards other games ... so developers please move, a post takes only a few minutes and will clear up all this. we are going to remain in suspicion and the assumptions that will not fix anything with this play which goes bad these times these

You're walking a thin line here. I suggest you to stop before devs make the ban permanent.

no @Xizl i'm not kidding i know it is someone tolerant after when we don't understand the situation we react differently from each other and devil reacted in his own way by showing that all could signal elsewhere the siganlement have stopped what shows that she heard that her reaction was impulsive and may not be the right one, but it is difficult to understand when silence builds up, then some react as they can. I know it is a very good person I swear to you :)

5 minutes ago, PERL said:

I never shut myself up @Lux lnterior especially when I don't understand and you just have to ask how many people go elsewhere then you will be on your ass! appointment after the time of game purchases players will see the attendance

Well, I was in that elsewhere during DDoS attack and I I saw far less people than in 3DX..and tbh, that elsewhere sucks big time with 90-ties graphics.

But you're advertising leaving 3DX on forums...well, don't whine if devs react according to that.

I suggest you to delete this post above mine. It's a friendly suggestion. I won't even quote it.

Edited by Lux lnterior

Seems these days it is way too stressful to have open rooms.  When it stops being fun why bother?  We are opening a room later this afternoon.  Does Local Chat need to be silent? Can we not welcome our guests as they enter the room?  This is a room that we open only once a year in honor of a good friend.  Sometimes we all only see each other once a year...I cannot welcome them?  We used to open the Soap Factory regularly.  It was a blast with lots of laughs, great music and great people.  Without Local Chat it would have been just like any other room with great music (our DJs were the best on 3DX).  So I beg 3DX not to do this. Do not monitor every word said twice in our local chat.

6 minutes ago, PERL said:

it seems to me that already many are on the similar and free game. ok it is unstable and dangerous but we find today that the paying one is just as unstable and dangerous, it is even attacked right? talk about it you will see

If you are talking about pirate server it's not "similar and free game". It's not a separate game at all, no matter how they call themselves. The fact is – it's just an outdated stolen build of 3dxchat with some little modifications.