3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

here the answer i got ''' 

Hi Zigzag

Sorry to hear about your ban, it seems 3DXChat has implemented a new auto ban system without telling anyone.

The best was to contract the 3DXChat Devs is via their Discord channel.

2 minutes ago, zigzag said:

here the answer i got ''' 

Hi Zigzag

Sorry to hear about your ban, it seems 3DXChat has implemented a new auto ban system without telling anyone.

LOL! And who gave you THAT reply ?

And you cannot post on their discord.

Seeing as alot of my friends have received bans for no reason as well as many others who have simply posted now and then this dosn't seem automatic as all. So I'm guessing the report system is set up to do this in some word search logic. Bit of a strange way of handling things and I hope I'm wrong. Would be great is they stated why all these people are getting banned for no reason. 
So someone got reported and banned and then as soon as the ban was lifted, Targeting people ie Nalley and still enraged at it went for all others. Targeting  all for no reason I might add !! . Even sinking so low as to attacking on global with any ammunition that was thought of trying to get a reaction and then cherry picking some comments to do it further??. What is the point or logic behind this but just to be revengeful to someone you don't like . If you don't get on with someone just ignore them isn't that easier ? .. Just for the record also She wasn't the one who reported anyone and this stupid room feud you guys have with us as well as other rooms is childish. We all just want to have fun and for some of us Drama isn't fun.

Edited by Spikeyy

After reading this thread fully it looks to me like the Devs have taken a hard stand on advertising in WC.  You advertise your room in WC and you get banned.  I realize many many maaanny people do not abuse the World Chat but many others do and it would seem they had to put a blanket all or none thing on it.  I don't disagree with the NO ADS in WC however I would think if a new rule is going to be implemented people would at least be given a warning or a 'heads up' about it. 

Edit to add... If they had done this before we wouldn't have had the need for that stupid 60 second timer. 

Edited by xSweetMiseryx
wasn't done

Just now, xSweetMiseryx said:

After reading this thread fully it looks to me like the Devs have taken a hard stand on advertising in WC.  You advertise your room in WC and you get banned.  I realize many many maaanny people do not abuse the World Chat but many others do and it would seem they had to put a blanket all or none thing on it.  I don't disagree with the NO ADS in WC however I would think if a new rule is going to be implemented people would at least be given a warning or a 'heads up' about it. 

I agree fully.
I personally could live with a ''No Room Ads in World Chat" rule, no problem.
If it was CLEARLY communicated with the Players, before they started Banning people for it.

1 minute ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

a warning would have been nice when they change a rule or start enforcing a rule that was long over due but we pay good money monthly or even yearly and to take our game time is taking our money . i have brung many people to this game from another. but with all the server issues and glitches im sorry i did and now banning without informing us there making changes never again will i suggest to any my friends from other games to come here

4 minutes ago, Derai said:

I agree fully.
I personally could live with a ''No Room Ads in World Chat" rule, no problem.
If it was CLEARLY communicated with the Players, before they started Banning people for it.

where even nym says it wasnt his words '''

Hi Zigzag

@zigzag  If I am correct and please read IF (I have no actual knowledge of anything in game) I can absolutely understand your frustration and I do agree with you. To those of you that were banned if I am correct you should receive some type of compensation for your lost game time.  If IF I am correct you should have been sent a warning before a ban.  That would be normal protocol in most things in life. 

If IF I am correct you should have been sent a warning before a ban.  That would be normal protocol in most things in life. 

Point clearly stated in the 1st message of the thread.

Edited by Stellania

I adore the idea to secretly install an autoban system which immediatly goes frenzy. Exspecially without a warning. Like, "OK folks, we let you lose but due to complaints, from now on we will punish acts against this rule more stictly, so be aware."

Naaae. Much more fun to set it up without a hint.

I mean, what could be more fun to do? Stabilizing connections? Bug fixes? Bah, boooooring.

Nice job I'd say. Solid 9! Customers compliance will rocketeer sky high.

*if you find irony, you may keep it.

Just now, Pandorra said:

I adore the idea to secretly install an autoban system which immediatly goes frenzy. Exspecially without a warning. Like, "OK folks, we let you lose but due to complaints, from now on we will punish acts against this rule more stictly, so be aware."

Naaae. Much more fun to set it up without a hint.

I mean, what could be more fun to do? Stabilizing connections? Bug fixes? Bah, boooooring.

Nice job I'd say. Solid 9! Customers compliance will rocketeer sky high.

*if you find irony, you may keep it.

Summed up pretty nicely! :D

So... auto banning... nice work dev team... maybe you should've tested it before implementing it.

AND let people know that  it was coming.

It clearly doesn't work, and as per usual where are they? This is appalling behaviour

2 minutes ago, Stellania said:

Point clearly stated in the 1st message of the thread.

that isnt a warning that was a message givin12 hours after i was banned to someone else i get nothing not even a word from Lisa on discord 

Just now, zigzag said:

that isnt a warning that was a message givin12 hours after i was banned to someone else i get nothing not even a word from Lisa on discord 

Not saying it was a warning.. 12  hours ago, i stated that it would have been nice to "get a pm" before the suspension

All i'm saying.

1 minute ago, Vampixie said:

So... auto banning... nice work dev team... maybe you should've tested it before implementing it.

AND let people know that  it was coming.

It clearly doesn't work, and as per usual where are they? This is appalling behaviour

exactly i messaged Lisa 10 hours ago and received nothing back why? if i spam by welcoming people to my club well damn my bad for being a good host

Just now, Stellania said:

Not saying it was a warning.. 12  hours ago, i stated that it would have been nice to "get a pm" before the suspension

All i'm saying.

oh ok my mistake i thought you were saying we were warned

The last I will say on this subject, as it really isn't my business I don't open rooms or advertise ever, if you aren't receiving responses from the Devs through usual methods all of the banned members should do something together.  An earlier post explained how to cancel your sub and get a refund. I would be willing to bet a month's sub or two that if you all did this at once you would finally get a reaction.  Talk in someone's ear and they turn their head... take someone's money they are going to start looking to see where it went.  

The last I will say on this subject, as it really isn't my business I don't open rooms or advertise ever, if you aren't receiving responses from the Devs through usual methods all of the banned members should do something together.  An earlier post explained how to cancel your sub and get a refund. I would be willing to bet a month's sub or two that if you all did this at once you would finally get a reaction.  Talk in someone's ear and they turn their head... take someone's money they are going to start looking to see where it went.  

I'm sure some people are considering it and you are right.. Money talks .. 

2 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

Yeah no, sorry but THAT sounds like a monumentally bad idea.
And besides, most of the Long Running Hosts in this game? Have bought the 12 Month Sub, and renew it Annually.

Just now, Derai said:

Yeah no, sorry but THAT sounds like a monumentally bad idea.
And besides, most of the Long Running Hosts in this game? Have bought the 12 Month Sub, and renew it Annually.

Who says you can't re-up once you get a response and some answers?  I am not being glib honestly. I just think if you all want some answers and you aren't getting them ... well there is a way to do it. My understanding from a previous post is you would be refunded for the rest of your annual sub. So what do you lose? 

Who says you can't re-up once you get a response and some answers?  I am not being glib honestly. I just think if you all want some answers and you aren't getting them ... well there is a way to do it. My understanding from a previous post is you would be refunded for the rest of your annual sub. So what do you lose? 

you will never get  refund because they banned you for doing something they feel was a rule breaker no game will ever refund under them terms

The point is this, starting the war by sending spam to everyone for their room to have more people, the people who just wanted to chat complained and it happened today. You all know it went like this. Instead of waging wars why not ask togheter for a special channel to advertise our rooms? just an idea ...