3DXChat Community

Features

Shanti

Guest SayaX

Canned responses - quick ability to say "Hi not interested" or something.

Automated chat replies - for when you are AFK

Friend groups with the ability to appear offline to a group or individuals until next login.

Emoji support

+1 PM support for friends anywhere

+1 for friend map location

+1 the chat screen being in the way sometimes

• 2 weeks later...

-the ability to mute a player's sex sound. because of cum spammers... annoying to listen to oooh-ahh-oo--oa-oaoa-ahhh-oo-ahh-ahh over and over and over. some people do that in public for like a minute straight i get mad and leave. it's so stupid and adding to ignore does nothing.
-allow to change to sex pose from couples dance. currently it gives error "x is busy"
-hotkey to turn off names only!
-expand pose list box width... to maybe 3 or 4 tiles wide instead of 2.

It would ge great if the Cuddle and Kiss Check animations could only be executed by friends. It makes sense at a certain point because in the real world you dont really hug and kiss strangers. Also I always hated that random people can force your character to cuddle or hug them and its annoying too.

Some use it for spamming if you dont respond to them at all.

If this is implemented it should be only an OPTION you decide if you want. sometimes for rp with a person you just started talking to might use kiss/hug, blocking this out completely would ruin that.
But really, this problem is already solvable.. add them to ignore! we shouldnt be forced to change the way we play simply because you dont want to use the ignore feature. the person could still bother you by cold invite if they cant kiss you... so its not a real solution. ignore is the answer to a lot of problems!

So the game is way to colorful and bright looking its distracting i think a tweak to a few shaders could really do some wonders for the game , image below is obviously personal taste but heres an example of what you could do.

YIWVEhd.png

please add some food in game it's bring more realistic in the Xchat world, for example at the Love insland we have the tables, with teapots, but we're can't drinks tea why, can you make it interactive action?

Yes, beer it's good but add some snack than :)

+5 for friend list PM

+1 for day/night cycle for rooms

+1 for room mod

+5 for mm kiss

+1 for red ghost removal

male pole dancing

A simple chat bot for things like dice rolling and to add chat games to make the game more fun

Ability to enter apartment pool without having to glitch into it

ability to see sexual orientation above the player instead of having to profile hop everyone in a room. It could be a simple male, female, male+female, or grey circle next to the players heads

Hi everybody.

I agree with the dice rolling, it's a great addition for roleplayer.

It could be nice to include some sort of "neighborhood" for the player's apartements :

- You chose to share your place with neighborhood (like the other share options).

- In your apartements, when you click on the door you have an option "Visit neighbor" that teleport you to one of the neighborhood shared apartements.

It would let you meet new people in a RP way and be an alternative with the restricted "share with friends" and the all-in "share with everyone".

There are so many awesome ideas here that I agree with that I won't recap, but here are the things off the top of my head that jump out or that I want to reinforce:

• For the love of all that's holy, PM FROM YOUR FRIENDS LIST!
  • Moderated rooms - 'nuff said.
  • Create and show groups in Friends list, not just Online and Offline.
  • Make xgold more useful...more things to buy, more ways to earn it, more ways to give it other than gifts. (I get it if there's no way to actually cash it out, but it would be nice if there could be some form of economy...tipping dancers, paying door fee at clubs, etc.)
  • Allow gifts of different values - not just everything for 300 flat rate.
  • "Sell" unneeded gifts for xgold (maybe not full value).
  • Toggle or Filter the names over avs by your friends list when you're in a crowded place.
  • Leave messages for offline players without having to use a gift to do it. This should be subject to regular opt-in, filtering, and blocking from the recipient.

And we want it all RIGHT NOW!  :D

Lazlo

Guest RobT

dear lord no. I have to read some of this garbage in world, i certainly dont want to hear it also

Voice chat only if we can toggle it off .

For the PM from the friend list , i think i readed somewhere that its for this week or maybe the next

Something that would be good is to be able to set iddles 4 and 5 as base iddle in the character customisation

Voice chat only if we can toggle it off .

For the PM from the friend list , i think i readed somewhere that its for this week or maybe the next

Something that would be good is to be able to set iddles 4 and 5 as base iddle in the character customisation

*Private group/1 on 1 voice chat sessions is what I should've said.