3DXChat Community

Gizmo: BDSM Poses (2)

NickyLove

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

But they don't need to pay for 200 game accounts to have 200 discord accounts and 200 votes. 

Ahhh you were not specific.  Yes, Discord is free so taking part in polls could give them 200 votes in Discord.  I am thinking all of the poses listed in the poll are currently in the pipeline or they would not have posted them.  

You may wanna ask Gizmo for more interactive poses that require the user to begin the sequence instead of just automatic loops.

For instance, the spank sequence already there would be much more interesting if both avi's where in a pre spank state that  the loop didn't begin until the user clicked on the avi to spank, then returned to a waiting state before a click started the spank sequence again. Automatic sequences aren't about control and the sexual tension of not knowing when it may occur.

Since BDSM is a lot about control, the animations should reflect this aspect and put the control of when and when not to begin an action instead of automatic loops that can work for other poses.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

Ahhh you were not specific.  Yes, Discord is free so taking part in polls could give them 200 votes in Discord.  I am thinking all of the poses listed in the poll are currently in the pipeline or they would not have posted them.  

Tbh I lost the thread of discussion myself. I thought you were answering to Ex and thought she was talking about discord's accounts, but honestly now I am not even sure myself about what exactly we all talk :D

On 10/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Yvonny said:

why make it ondiscord , instead of allowing us to vote here ? some people really dont like to join other apps , but that´s just my two cents on that matter

which year you are living in? Everyone use Discord, I never seen anyone who dont like join a gaming app lol

3 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

As much as I don't like it and I agree with you I guess if they pay for 200 accounts they are entitled to 200 votes.  

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

But they don't need to pay for 200 game accounts to have 200 discord accounts and 200 votes. 

Anyone who own a crowded (+500 members) Discord channel like me, can ask people to join and vote specific numbers, easier than creating multiple accounts.

If there is something stupid it's this

f7b4336390ca2420c8304b12cdda995e.png

What is this? Some kind a ratrace?

Give 5 free days to every 3DXCHAT player who joined to Discord, instead of making stupid giveaways @Lisa

11 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

For me a lot more stupid sounds the fact that every person can participate in polls, not only the actual players who pays for subscription. Devs should make this polls avalable in game/on official site in members' section, not in discord. 

1 hour ago, reasoner512 said:

which year you are living in? Everyone use Discord, I never seen anyone who dont like join a gaming app lol

Anyone who own a crowded (+500 members) Discord channel like me, can ask people to join and vote specific numbers, easier than creating multiple accounts.

f7b4336390ca2420c8304b12cdda995e.png

What is this? Some kind a ratrace?

Give 5 free days to every 3DXCHAT player who joined to Discord, instead of making stupid giveaways @Lisa

No, not everyone uses Discord. There are plenty who use similar programs and they have no desire to have others.  I refuse to use twitter for example. I have no need for it.  I have plenty of apps I do have a need for including Discord.  But to each their own.  Has nothing to do with year living in.

Stupid?  Stupid would be to give 5 free days to people not even on game.  Congratulations to the winners btw.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

For me a lot more stupid sounds the fact that every person can participate in polls, not only the actual players who pays for subscription. Devs should make this polls avalable in game/on official site in members' section, not in discord. 

That's what I say. Anyone who own a popular Discord server can bring people and manipulate polls easily.

33 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

no not everyone uses discord, some of us dont hang out on a messaging app all day long, we talk to people in the real world.

P.S. Less time on discord and more time in English class would do you a world of good 

Thank you for your recommendation old man. I hope I can speak better English when I'm your age.

31 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

No, not everyone uses Discord. There are plenty who use similar programs and they have no desire to have others.  I refuse to use twitter for example. I have no need for it.  I have plenty of apps I do have a need for including Discord.  But to each their own.  Has nothing to do with year living in.

Discord is for gamers, 3DXCHAT is a sex game. Which 'similar" programs are others? Twitter is a social media platform, not focused to gamers. It seems you don't know what is Discord.

8b88e288b0cfc5773682b1ffa90fa023.png

3 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

That's what I say. Anyone who own a popular Discord server can bring people and manipulate polls easily.

Thank you for your recommendation old man. I hope I can speak better English when I'm your age.

Discord is for gamers, 3DXCHAT is a sex game. Which 'similar" programs are others? Twitter is a social media platform, not focused to gamers. It seems you don't know what is Discord.

8b88e288b0cfc5773682b1ffa90fa023.png

Perhaps you are the one unaware that Twitter is another way in which 3DX distributes information about the game.  Second of all I use Discord each and every day and yet have never played a game there.  The purposes I use it for are comparable to this part of the description you so generously shared. "....specializes in text, image video and audio communication between users in a chat channel."

3DX is a sex game that has a community forum which is capable of having a poll topic of its own, making Discord unnecessary.  Not everyone on a sex game is a "Gamer".  Not every one wants Discord or Twitter or Telegram (which btw is another app 3DX uses in case you did not know.)

53 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

no not everyone uses discord, some of us dont hang out on a messaging app all day long, we talk to people in the real world.

P.S. Less time on discord and more time in English class would do you a world of good 

You'd better learn some english yourself before you point at anyone. We talk to real people. All the time. In the real world by the way. Get a lesson of logic, it can help. :lol:

PS: better for you to get an elephant.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

28 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Perhaps you are the one unaware that Twitter is another way in which 3DX distributes information about the game.  Second of all I use Discord each and every day and yet have never played a game there.  The purposes I use it for are comparable to this part of the description you so generously shared. "....specializes in text, image video and audio communication between users in a chat channel."

3DX is a sex game that has a community forum which is capable of having a poll topic of its own, making Discord unnecessary.  Not everyone on a sex game is a "Gamer".  Not every one wants Discord or Twitter or Telegram (which btw is another app 3DX uses in case you did not know.)

Only solution is In-game polls. Only active and registered 3DXCHAT users can vote. They can add a panel for polls and notifications. Wouldn't be better? Because:

1- Forum registrations were closed since long time, seems they closed again. Polls in forums never be healthy. Also forums are outdated and not easy to use/follow everytime.

2- Discord invitations are open to everyone, this makes polls can easily manipulated. Also Gizmo and Lisa locked all channels in Discord server, you can't post, discuss. It's useless like this.

Edited by reasoner512

4 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

Only solution is In-game polls.

Not only. GTA5 has another solution. Similar with that only registred(by paying for the game) people can vote. Today or yesterday, someone gave the same idea here.

Something connected with our member area.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Last Year was Telegram and some Adult Content Streaming Platform... this year is Discord, next year something else thats trending...

Just keep it to the forums and dont be so hip to temporary trending platforms... If I had to download anything thats trending right now I would need a 5th HDD

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Not only. GTA5 has another solution. Similar with that only registred(by paying for the game) people can vote. Today or yesterday, someone gave the same idea here.

Something connected with our member area.

I said that years ago... its possible to integrate game accounts with forum software... they just need to look at it. Every good game does it theese days. Solution for many problems like endless alts. Most people dont pay like 4 games just to troll some forums... I know some do but not the majority ^^

Edited by Nikki

Actually reasoner512 idea is good as well as gta. B`n`S had ingame poll and it was working amazing. Someone named exharan was "drilling" the forum few times (after some falsificated votes on the forum) about in-game poll 4-5 years ago. Unfortunately...it feels like...they can`t do that.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Why are we still arguing about discord?   If you have discord, than you can vote on new sex poses.  If you don't have the discord app, than you don't get to vote.  Its that simple.  It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree; cause, this is what Gizmo said.

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, Gizmo said:

Guys you are welcome to our Discord server: Join and Vote for new sex poses https://discord.gg/DwQg4Nt
We will add new content based on the voting results
Thanks!

This Topic started with a question from NickyLove.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, NickyLove said:

A simple question Gizmo, there are all kinds of poses now but why is the demand for BDSM poses ignored by default?

To which Gizmos answer was.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:56 AM, Gizmo said:

The game already has several BDSM poses. Maybe we should add more?

poster087.jpg

poster085.jpg

Maybe...… maaaaybe….. maybe it's just me, but here's how I read that post.

The game already has several BDSM posesMaybe we should add more?

Edited by JimStevens

1 hour ago, JimStevens said:

Why are we still arguing about discord?   If you have discord, than you can vote on new sex poses.  If you don't have the discord app, than you don't get to vote.  Its that simple.  It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree; cause, this is what Gizmo said.

Because it clearly was a mistake and this decision should be revised. And we talking about it in this thread because Gizmo himself wrote his post about polls and discord in this thread. So yeah, I see enough reason to keep talking about polls and discord here. Especially, considering that if from now on all poses will be chosen by majority of votes – we will see zero bdsm poses in future, because majority is vanilla. And if we will not see any new bdsm poses then the very subject of this topic loses it's matter like any furher asking for bdsm poses. The system where the poses being chosen only by majority of votes or by the people who can bring hundreds of friends to affect polls – is a bad and uneffective system. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.  

Edited by Xizl

13 minutes ago, Ross said:

whats to stop people from bringing people to forums to vote on something or making alts, that argument doesnt make sense because you can do that in either place

These polls should not be neither on forum or in discord. They should be in game client or in members' section of http://3dxchat.com/ or on some other specialy created for these needs place that can be accesed only by active subscribers of the game.

15 minutes ago, Ross said:

no because thats not realistic, they arent going to take the time to set that up just for polls. plus most in game dont care about polls, forums and such. only way you could really get everyones vote would be to somehow be able to do it on login screen or something like that

login screen connected to the member area! Nice idea!

people were complain ...that devs dont read forum fact is they do read as we saw in this thread :) 

people were complain that devs dont listen to people suggestions etc ..yet again proved wrong :) 

now devs made the discord chanel so ppl vote the content they preffer most ,i mean u wanted the devs be close right ? well with discort cant be more closer .

This dev team has made leaps n bounds to get close to the comunity :) and they are closer than ever .

So discort is a nice idea vote the content is also nice.

devs moves aimed to make those people always complain to not have a reason to complain .....

...but im sure they will find a way to complain lol

Edited by Aliviax

The best way to satisfy your customers is to find out what your customers want.

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

These polls should not be neither on forum or in discord. They should be in game client or in members' section of http://3dxchat.com/ or on some other specialy created for these needs place that can be accesed only by active subscribers of the game.

Those of us who play 3DXChat, have to pay a subscription to play, so whatever updates Gizmo adds directly affects our gameplay.  On the other hand, anyone can sign up to 3DX Community Forums or Discord and they don't have to pay for the membership, so why should they help decide what will be in the updates.  I can think of only one reason.  Marketing to returning or future customers. 

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

This dev team has made leaps n bounds to get close to the comunity :) and they are closer than ever .

So discort is a nice idea vote the content is also nice.

I can also see it from Gizmo's point of view.  I see no reason to exclude a voting system in these forums or in discord; however, that info should only be a test market for future customers.  The votes that should have main priority for upcoming updates should come from active subscribers.

Edited by JimStevens