Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Random musings of a dizzy sissy


Nektar
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I had myself a bit of a marathon session here on 3DX. Met a lot of old friends, made a lot of new friends. Thank you all, my sweeties ^^

Some absolute LEGEND was hosting an IKEA-room. It had everything, from the various furniture on display, to the ball pit, to the plants at the end of the store, and of course the meatballs and hot dogs. For a Swede like me this was like stepping into Valhalla! I called on a friend and we decided to make a game of it. We would go around, trying out positions on the various pieces of furniture, and trying not to get caught by the other players/shoppers.

It was very fun and very exciting, with the added element of trying to be sneaky about our shennanigans bringing a bit of creative roleplay into the mix :) I don't know how successful we were in acting natural, but we had fun ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My fetish wear arrived two days ago, and since I couldn't sleep this morning I decided to sneak up and model! Some initital thoughts.

1 - I look like a fucking hooker ❤️

2 - Hello boys ;)

3 - Fishnets will never go out of style 😏

4 - Latex really does have that new-car smell 😮

5 - Merry Christmas!🎅

Edited by Nektar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nektar said:

My fetish wear arrived two days ago, and since I couldn't sleep this morning I decided to sneak up and model! Some initital thoughts.

1 - I look like a fucking hooker ❤️

2 - Hello boys ;)

3 - Fishnets will never go out of style 😏

4 - Latex really does have that new-car smell 😮

5 - Merry Christmas!🎅

5 to you! :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

My sister is probably my best friend. We've been through everything together, been there for each other, shared triumph and trial. Naturally, we talk about a lot of things.

But when my subconscious, via the medium of a dream, is telling me I should tell her about my sex life? No. No fucking way. Are you fucking crazy, brain? Why would I put her through that horror?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nektar said:

My sister is probably my best friend. We've been through everything together, been there for each other, shared triumph and trial. Naturally, we talk about a lot of things.

But when my subconscious, via the medium of a dream, is telling me I should tell her about my sex life? No. No fucking way. Are you fucking crazy, brain? Why would I put her through that horror?

That's what your diary and we are for Nek.  We can be that outlet for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

After a month's unintentional hiatus I got back on 3dx with a bang! What was meant to be me logging on to see who was online ended up with me sinnin' and grinnin' until 5AM 😮 Met some old friends, made some new friends, had some naughty fun and promises of more to come :) This is why this community is amazing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I recently bought myself some latex outfits for the hell of it. Well, yesterday afternoon I found myself doing some care-work. Basically, for latex to stay shiny you need to add a bit of silicone polish spary to it. Good news is, it looks friggin amazing after getting a shine ❤️ Bad news, the immediate area around where you've been taking care of your clothes becomes a health hazard 😮 Some patches of my floor are so goddamn slippery right now I've nearly fallen on my ass a few times now! Use at your own risk!

On a side note I managed to scare my cat xD I was walking up the stairs, my new shiny leggings, fishnets and mask. He gets one look at me and his tail just burrs up and his hackles rise :P Poor kitty, it's just your wierd owner being wierd!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nektar said:

Some patches of my floor are so goddamn slippery right now I've nearly fallen on my ass a few times now!

This bit could be so much fun to read in a slightly different context~ lol.
Also there's a 'Slippery when wet' joke in there somewhere!

Seriously though, great to hear you're getting so much enjoyment out of that set! It's endearing and I'm sure you look hot as all hell in it too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nektar said:

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I recently bought myself some latex outfits for the hell of it. Well, yesterday afternoon I found myself doing some care-work. Basically, for latex to stay shiny you need to add a bit of silicone polish spary to it. Good news is, it looks friggin amazing after getting a shine ❤️ Bad news, the immediate area around where you've been taking care of your clothes becomes a health hazard 😮 Some patches of my floor are so goddamn slippery right now I've nearly fallen on my ass a few times now! Use at your own risk!

On a side note I managed to scare my cat xD I was walking up the stairs, my new shiny leggings, fishnets and mask. He gets one look at me and his tail just burrs up and his hackles rise :P Poor kitty, it's just your wierd owner being wierd!

You my friend crack me up!  Now be careful, we don't need you cracking your head open with a slip and fall.  Besides explaining the situation to EMT personnel being shall we say, uncomfortable, we love that brain of yours staying in one piece.  Keep on having fun, and keep on sharing.  You are a hoot! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

If us sissies have one common flaw, it's competitiveness. Put two of us in a situation with one guy and before you know it it becomes a race to see who is the more depraved one. It's part dare, part chicken race, with the winner being the guy stuck in the middle. Now, I'm not telling you this because I want you to use this knowledge to your own advantage, but if you see me around and you're in the mood then you should definitely use this knowledge to your own advantage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nektar said:

If us sissies have one common flaw, it's competitiveness. Put two of us in a situation with one guy and before you know it it becomes a race to see who is the more depraved one. It's part dare, part chicken race, with the winner being the guy stuck in the middle. Now, I'm not telling you this because I want you to use this knowledge to your own advantage, but if you see me around and you're in the mood then you should definitely use this knowledge to your own advantage.

The More You Know GIFs | Tenor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...