3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

How about having a free earlier version of the game. When I first joined in the last weeks of 2015, this game stood out as better than most others graphic wise. But some of us had to use the cheat engine and eventually Rochi's and Alex's programs to build rooms out of tables. Thing is, version one of this game, is still graphic wise superior to most games out there. It should and could be where people go try the game out and find out about the paid version. People from other free games would and may possibly join not just for more clothing or poses (version one did not have as many poses or clothing) but to see what they can make out of the world creator. Give it a chance, many people love the tester, now show them a teaser.

Test server was going how long? I will just estimate and say a month.... If you haven't joined after a month , you arent joining and are just looking to play for free which is unfair for those who pay in my view.  Just my opinion on the matter. 

Not to mention the fact minors were playing and so on. Now some may not care but I happen to know a good number of people do care and refused to play test server for that very reason

+ the name drama ....  I just installed and registered to reserved my name there ^^

Message for Gizmo
The chat is good but I see great bugs I think they did not think when creating it.
Their graphics are great, but in trio poses they have barely limited much, just like the costumes.
I do not see the need to have so much gold if you really have no where to spend it, I think to pay for a year $92 not gather everything.
In my opinion would implement a shop to sell clothes and that users could design and profit, not all are addicted to sex and dance to me I would like to create things and so you can sell and you could make more money with the sale of gold. That would be more of a social chat concept not based on sex alone.

quick question for you folks who play multiple games. How do games like achat etc work as far as memberships. Not talking about imvu or second life. Those are more geared towards social in my view. Games that advertise sex. In all honesty I think by law games such as these have to have a pay first model because its against the law i believe for minors to play. At the very least they need age verification. could be wrong so if you know or play other sex games online, let me know. educate me on the matter

Okay this is why i am suggesting putting version 1 back as a teaser. I have tried Achat, SL and Thrixxx, in all three games without age verification or credit card, I was able to check them out. 3DX in version 1 was a sex game evolving into a social game. I mean people were having parties, groups were being made, friendships, marriages, the simple log and fuck was evolving into sex parties and orgies (where people actually partnered up and had fun, not just stand around). Now there is no need to make rooms out of tables, and the talent room makers well, they are showing themselves again. 

There are room makers that share their rooms on different sites, including professional room builders that have made money from room building. I do not agree with somethings that have evolved but it just shows this is more of a social game than a sex game. So give people a teaser and if there are some that stay on the free version, who cares, they are on the game (free version) filling space for others who come see and give the pay version a try. I mentioned version 1 due to the less poses, I think it can work, hope the developers see what i see a chance to show off the graphics and if members that pay are able to load their world made rooms onto the free version, well, you will have more people join the pay version even if it is 3 times a year to just make a room they want to show off. After all if World Editor is just a paid version benefit that can be loaded, one can imagine what people would do.

Just saying  :ph34r:  Also Radio issues and room crashes have to go..  

lol, I am not able to post pictures here.

<<<<helps ppl to check out the game with mah blog that has ton of gameplay pics n vids  :P tublr twiiter pinterest viper girls xvideo n keep getting into more 

soon ill rent adboard on second life n advertize 3dx also but ads there cost real money hehehe but worth to see 3dx flourish <3

Making this game partially free would probably kill it. I don't think there is so much dev and that they are making so much money right now. The make people pay less to win more isn't a good business model when the customer database isn't that huge.

But i can see a lot of people who still connect mostly for social aspect and would quit the pay version to only stay on the free one.

More servers, more cost, less money, end of the game.

Making this game partially free would probably kill it. I don't think there is so much dev and that they are making so much money right now. The make people pay less to win more isn't a good business model when the customer database isn't that huge.

But i can see a lot of people who still connect mostly for social aspect and would quit the pay version to only stay on the free one.

More servers, more cost, less money, end of the game.

quick question for you folks who play multiple games. How do games like achat etc work as far as memberships. Not talking about imvu or second life. Those are more geared towards social in my view. Games that advertise sex. In all honesty I think by law games such as these have to have a pay first model because its against the law i believe for minors to play. At the very least they need age verification. could be wrong so if you know or play other sex games online, let me know. educate me on the matter

I tried few games today. Achat, MNFclub and Yareel you can start for free and use adult content. But you must to agree that you`re 18+ . From game side they inform every user it is adult game.

There is nooooooooo free game all games u pay in someways be it with in game market etc 

example second life is free to join but u get what ?...a super ugly avi with super ugly body 

to build a decent avi u need 3.5k linden for a matraya body that is 10 lvl lower than what we have in 3dx  u need 5k l for a catwa head 

u need appliers u need skin hair eyes make up u have 0 room gl rent a sim u need money again .

but 

3dx is so clean from start u pay 24 and u have everything house pefect avi the best graphics 

my avi in second life cost 1 year sub in 3dx n its not the most expensive its a decent one for sl but in graphics terms still way bellow than 3dx avi 

There is nooooooooo free game all games u pay in someways be it with in game market etc 

example second life is free to join but u get what ?...a super ugly avi with super ugly body 

to build a decent avi u need 3.5k linden for a matraya body that is 10 lvl lower than what we have in 3dx  u need 5k l for a catwa head 

u need appliers u need skin hair eyes make up u have 0 room gl rent a sim u need money again .

but 

3dx is so clean from start u pay 24 and u have everything house pefect avi the best graphics 

my avi in second life cost 1 year sub in 3dx n its not the most expensive its a decent one for sl but in graphics terms still way bellow than 3dx avi 

And all of this you can get without real money. I understood it in a second day at sl. Actually a lot of ppl do it today in sl. I mean they play for totally free.

What do you mean "matraya body that is 10 lvl lower than what we have in 3dx " ? Lower about?

ps: i forgot about that ppl have to pay 1$ for verify the ages for adult places if it needed.

Edited by ExHaran

And all of this you can get without real money. I understood it in a second day at sl. Actually a lot of ppl do it today in sl. I mean they play for totally free.

What do you mean "matraya body that is 10 lvl lower than what we have in 3dx " ? Lower about?

ps: i forgot about that ppl have to pay 1$ for verify the ages for adult places if it needed.

metaiya body is the best in second life but graphic wise is very low compared to the body we have on 3dx 

u cant get for free maitreya body not even tmp  surely there are some free stuff but its no where near decent :)

not to mention to have ur own dance u need a hud  decent sex poses u need hud swimm u need hud  sit u need hud n btw the hud to just stand n pose along with sit animation n walking animations costed me another 1900 linden n my avi walks like she is a hortse lol hahahaa

in my opinion it comes down to what you want ? nice sex poses with cool realistic animations n awesome graphics or Not i preffer my avi not walk like she is a horse i preffer suck a dick n dont go thru my skull to the other side n reach the next wall lol

the only awesome thing second life is the almost 200k oufits etc in market to buy also animated fox ears