3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Guest Skar

Well, sorry to point out but it been requested.

*point at the shemale topic*

I would rather see shemale as a extra gender, but it better then nothing.

And again, this game need more diversity. It is really lacking when it come to interaction of shemale and male.

Ok, maybe it not your cup of tea. Too bad really, because for me it only mean more option for people to enjoy.

I am sure there a share of the community that is waiting for the kind of content that been announced. Some have request it in the past.

And let just be frank, adding a penis to a pose that already exist is quite easy.

Guest RobT

As was posted already i am happy they are mixing it up. More evenly distributed poses for all will only lead to more harmony. Just because i am heterosexual doesnt mean i dont want equality as far as poses go and very happy for the people who sought this pose. 

WTF is the this new pose that's coming....since when did dudes wanting to fuck chicks with dicks become important or even highly requested at all?? 100% NOT RESUBBING -strop over-

It has been requested a bit in fact. The problem is that there are no strap-ons but there is a community here for that. So kudos for getting something right or partially right. I am not up on number of poses. I do not use chick with dick pose but I am sure there is a huge difference between the poses of M/F compared to this. ""Shrugs:::

WTF is the this new pose that's coming....since when did dudes wanting to fuck chicks with dicks become important or even highly requested at all?? 100% NOT RESUBBING -strop over-

As far as I know it has been highly requested for over a year. There has also been an advert out there suggesting the game has poses like this since last summer. So I'm really glad its finally coming out so that we don't need to disappoint the newcomers that ask about the pose anymore.

Also in general, gotta love the amount of selfishness on this thread lately. x)

Well i think, gays, straights, trans, bunny rabbits..what ever the fuck you are.. i think we should all be getting equal updates.. like once a month or something a pose for every sexual orientation or whatever should be released...just waiting months for "OUR" turn is just ridiculous .

It seems your mind has shifted in a short amount of time. Happens I guess.

-shrugs- good for u lot then lol

Indeed, it's very good for those who are interested in this new pose.

It seems your mind has shifted in a short amount of time. Happens I guess.

Indeed, it's very good for those who are interested in this new pose.

yep my mind does that alot... i never said i was not happy for the people who want to fuck chicks with dicks.. i just think there should be more in this update.. a new location some FF poses,male clothes.. but ofc thats just what i want.. so yeah im going to throw a strop till im satisfied with what im paying for.

It is indeed cute! Along with all the other wonderful, lovely cute things you women have. :D

LOL Sorry! I couldn't help myself! But yeah it was teased quite a while ago now, so i hope you girls get it i guess :/

I just wish they'd add some male clothing that's actually sexy, so not every man is dressed like good ol' Bob from across the road, yet women are walking around with all their asses and tits hanging out.

I know a lot of straight female players who would agree with me lol

Yeah the dress is cute. I would love to have some where my booty is a bit more covered though but I won't complain since I have options. AND I will wear it, LOL. And yes, ladies like to see men looking hot too. So give them something. The last thing was what? A jacket? Wow, that was so long ago.

Guest Skar

Yeah the dress is cute. I would love to have some where my booty is a bit more covered though but I won't complain since I have options. AND I will wear it, LOL. And yes, ladies like to see men looking hot too. So give them something. The last thing was what? A jacket? Wow, that was so long ago.

It might have been the harness or the bunny ears. Lol

Wouldn't you just love to see your main man in a hawaiian shirt that's opened where his manly chest hair can blow in the breeze as he wrestles a shark? Then afterwards... the two of you make passionate love underneath a palm tree as the shark cooks over a fire made of palm fronds and driftwood he drug up.

Underwear options too. Why don't men have speedos? Come onnnnnnnnnn! or even jockstraps too lol.

I feel kinda bad for the ladies actually when the men really can't look sexy at all in this game whilst wearing clothes. I think female players need to be given the option to cover up more, and men need to be given the option to be more revealing. It's good to have a balance. Not every woman wants to dress like a cheap tart.

Wouldn't you just love to see your main man in a hawaiian shirt that's opened where his manly chest hair can blow in the breeze as he wrestles a shark? Then afterwards... the two of you make passionate love underneath a palm tree as the shark cooks over a fire made of palm fronds and driftwood he drug up.

I might if there was chest hair. LOL. But this just gave me the image of long, blonde, chest hair blowing in the wind like the hair on the head would.

Omg that just really turned me on. Hawaiian shirts NOW pleaseeeee.

But back to topic. How long has this dress been in the works??? Why haven't we yet got it???

I am just going to say it here.

Devs actions are pathetic, you deleted topic with 10 pages of feedback so you don't look bad?

So all negative feedback from now on will be censored...

great...

you should be ashamed as developers. for me you failed as company.

--------------------------Salvaged part of my topic--------------------------

Gizmo,

To be honest, its not a question that needs to be addressed exactly, rather it is the facts of game play and the decision making process used by developers concerning updates. Content priority seems to make very little sense.

Too often updates seem sporadic and rarely reflect the content that players actually want.

It seems as if player voices are ignored on forums and the game is getting updated without any direction or purpose (i.e. the iceberg, masks, caps, meditation pose, april joke update, female beard, etc).

We get more M/F poses while Shemales and M/M haven’t had an update for over 8 months?

That would be fine normally but F/M have dozens of poses already while everyone else falls behind with each new update.

Other critical issues:

• Male Clothes

• Colour Palette

• PM from the Friends List.

• NC rework promised last year as well other location fixes. Some green location was requested too.

• We all voted for group sex regardless of gender. That’s why the poll WON, yet there’s no FFF or MMM almost year after but again another MFM or FMF poses.

An example of the decisions that confuse and frustrate players is the one concerning wedding proposals. One player a day might use this option, while every second person here would use a new pose provided for all sexual orientations, especially when they wait for almost 8 months without single sex pose update.

Every day you have people making new posts in the ‘upcoming updates’, shemales and FFF/MMM topic requests, yet the game is getting so many random things that it really frustrates many players here including some that have been loyal subscribers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This second part is more on how to improve overall player experience as well as my personal opinions; opinions that are shared with many people and very easy solutions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The new voting system is a mess -

I did a small survey of about 25 people. Over half of them did not know it existed. It wasn't even announced.

The other half said it’s stupid and not aren’t going to bother because you can only like or dislike an update that's already in game. Therefore, claiming to like or dislike something would make absolutely no difference and makes absolutely no sense.I believe that its important to note, that just because someone dislikes the new caps that doesn't mean they hate clothing. If someone dislikes sex pose, it doesn't mean they hate sex here.

• Forum cleanup would be amazing - players would do this in 1 day for you. We are here, so use us.

Make sub forum for German and perhaps French players. Topics in other languages should not be in Open forum. A mixed language forum can be alienating to many users.

• Change "Open Forum" into 2 different topics.

1. Off topic (pictures, word plays, random talk)  

2. Discussion about 3DX chat.

Of these 2 topics, one is irrelevant with regard to updates and game play, while the other is directly related to the game shouldn't be merged into one as they are now. “Hi“ topics should never be in same category as an update topic because relevant feedback is too easily lost.

• A community manager would be good - ( not a moderator )

It isn't hard job, just someone that will count votes, or read forums and relay feedback to you. Many people would do it for free just to improve player experience.

Personally, I think it should be Skar or Shanti. But I doubt they are willing.

Riela, you make some good points but it's apparent no one is listening. Don't let it get to you so much, the only power you really have to influence change is with your cash should you choose to use it.

Or play the game for what it is.

I might if there was chest hair. LOL. But this just gave me the image of long, blonde, chest hair blowing in the wind like the hair on the head would.

Not sure about the whole horse mane of chest hair ROFL.

Some body hair would be nice. Does all the men look like professional models? Cut, waxed, and oiled up? hmmm maybe it isn't all bad but I would like some variety.