3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Thanks for reminding me :)))

Leaving the representatives of other sex groups counting our sex poses and resent us (LOL) for it (forgetting the rules of the forum, liberal and tolerant rules  ) - instead of asking yourself new poses :) :

Remind developers:

MF need new sex poses.

I will remind this every day :)

No they don't. I think it's about time F/F and M/M got some poses don't you?

We only "resent" you when you make vacuous, mocking posts like these. Basically rubbing it in our faces.

The new voting system on updates we had,  is a pointless distraction.   

Using democracy as a metaphor,  this is " aprroval rating survey ",  not a vote that have real consequences.    

Some will vote " yes " cause they are happy with any update,  starved as we are.      :(

Others will vote nothing cause they wont bother with it,  like in real elections.    :rolleyes:

I predict the " no " will be low for any update,  making the voting a pointless distraction.      -_-

The only voting that would matter,  is if we had a real say in what would be the focus for coming updates.

The voting system is totally terrible, once again today I asked few people, results 2 people didn't know there's any voting in place, 3 knew  and 2 didn't bother to vote because you can like or dislike update which doesn't tell anything to devs and they just all hurry to play game.

No one is going to vote into that poll. If you want proper votes do it like every single game ever did.

Make world chat bot and daily message.

" Hello we are currently holding poll on our website for next update into the game everyone is welcome to vote and voice their opinion "

Make this message play everytime you log into game, everytime you zone into new location as first message in local. And trust me even then most people are not going to bother vote.

You should make statistic of current active avis and their sexual orientation, that would not be too hard to pull off.

And it would make most sense I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Wizard, you are worst kind of person on this forum perhaps worst overall. And I will believe you are troll because dear lord... if not.

I unsubbed when they announced ff and group updates. And i came back when they added mf updates again. You should do the same and not come back until they make updates that interests you. I don't really understand why you play and pay this game at all so long time if you don't like it. I don't want to start lgbt argument again, because i don't belive in that lgbt thing at all.

if we see the demographical data researches, it should be 1 lgbt pose for 10 hetero poses if we want to be correct and fair with the lgbts.

You have no statistic to back this up. You JUST don't.

And because YOU don't believe in M/M or F/F, just shows how narrow-minded are you but the worst thing is you think their monthly payment isn't worth same as yours even when they pay same.

Shanti have wonderful topic on the forums, its called

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING

However, Me as many people here stopped believing you are capable of doing that.

"As for Wizard, you are worst kind of person on this forum perhaps worst overall."

Yes, because im not that "we love everyone, there are rainbows everywhere" kind of person and i have a different opinion about the world like you.

"As for Wizard, you are worst kind of person on this forum perhaps worst overall."

Yes, because im not that "we love everyone, there are rainbows everywhere" kind of person and i have a different opinion about the world like you.

I'm sorry, but saying "you dont agree with the lgbt" thing is like saying you dont agree with people having fucking brown eyes. People like you are the scum of the earth and i hope you rot in hell.

No they don't. I think it's about time F/F and M/M got some poses don't you?

We only "resent" you when you make vacuous, mocking posts like these. Basically rubbing it in our faces.

I am absolutely not interested in what some people perturbations. These people are not interested my perturbation. They resent the fact that I need something. Why should I be interested in their opinions? :)

If these people do not attack me, for what I ask new poses MF ...

I would actively requested new poses for them.

However.

4 months is the same:

As soon as I ask devs for new poses for MF, these people are beginning to resent. Instead, to support me. And ask for new poses for themselves. This is very funny. It is not logical.

I am laughing.

I am absolutely not interested in what some people perturbations. These people are not interested my perturbation. They resent the fact that I need something. Why should I be interested in their opinions? :)

If these people do not attack me, for what I ask new poses MF ...

I would actively requested new poses for them.

However.

4 months is the same:

As soon as I ask devs for new poses for MF, these people are beginning to resent. Instead, to support me. And ask for new poses for themselves. This is very funny. It is not logical.

I am laughing.

Vladok, I will reply you and use logical argument.

You are asking for new M/F poses which is nothing wrong with. The reason why some members of community disagree or " attacks you" is kinda simple.

Attacking while I personally didn't see it. It isn't nice but your english isn't perfect and the way you ask for poses looks more like demanding than requesting more than anything.

Last update that added any shemale poses or any gay poses was over 8 months ago while F/M was being updated quite recently and again got group poses it's still M/F sex.

And likely it will be soon to split into 7 more F/M poses. So please understand lots of people in this community are just angry because they pay for longest time and not see updates catered to them while one group is getting updates all the time and it makes them look like their money for some reason isn't worth of product and thus they stay because of community but are still disappointed with progress of this game.

I do hope this post makes sense to you.

Riela

This I understand. And do not mind if people get these new poses. I'm all for it.
But - they need to get a new poses is not due to the fact that I did not get new poses for MF :)
And do not be offended at me for what I am asking for the new poses for MF :)
Starting сount poses MF, instead ask for new poses for themselves...

LOL

Well i think, gays, straights, trans, bunny rabbits..what ever the fuck you are.. i think we should all be getting equal updates.. like once a month or something a pose for every sexual orientation or whatever should be released...just waiting months for "OUR" turn is just ridiculous .

Well i think, gays, straights, trans, bunny rabbits..what ever the fuck you are.. i think we should all be getting equal updates.. like once a month or something a pose for every sexual orientation or whatever should be released...just waiting months for "OUR" turn is just ridiculous .

and "our turn" will probably like 2 poses ported lol

Thanks for reminding me :)))

Leaving the representatives of other sex groups counting our sex poses and resent us (LOL) for it (forgetting the rules of the forum, liberal and tolerant rules  ) - instead of asking yourself new poses :) :

Remind developers:

MF need new sex poses.

I will remind this every day :)

No worries , as you can see last 3 update for poses are 6 new poses for FMF (unfortunately ) and if you read the prediction i made in another topic , the next knife in FF MM and transgender's back will be a big amount of MF poses by splitting thos 6 MFF into 2  :huh: 

Because fighting amongs eachother, hating eachother; most importantly not tolerating and thinking that the fucking world revolves around us, will get us anywhere.

This is a community where many colors, sexual orientations, fantasies, nationalities exist. Unable to understand that, lack of tolerance and close mindedness will get you absolutely nowhere here, on the contrary will frustrate you and others.

I just cannot believe how fucking hard it is for people to accept other people as they are, without being scared shitless/homophobic/what have you.

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

WTF is the this new pose that's coming....since when did dudes wanting to fuck chicks with dicks become important or even highly requested at all?? 100% NOT RESUBBING -strop over-