3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I've always wondered why they delete topics and don't just lock them... I've moderated forums before and that's the most common practice on most forums... If they'd pay me I'd properly moderate this forum for them so they wouldn't have to and could focus more on developing this game... But that's just a pipe dream.

I've always wondered why they delete topics and don't just lock them... I've moderated forums before and that's the most common practice on most forums... If they'd pay me I'd properly moderate this forum for them so they wouldn't have to and could focus more on developing this game... But that's just a pipe dream.

they did also threatened me in PM because I made the topic asking about the new censorship rule and where did my topic went and why.

me and my friends had good laugh from that PM. :D

Point still stands tho.

It seems the post kicked them enough to do something as we all can see with recent updates past 2 weeks. Let's just hope they will keep it up this time.

I am also against the ask developers thing in the current format OR if it's current format I would like all mods to have access to it and each of them pick one question.

it should be public, and it should work by upvote system and deleted each week then recreated. that way they can't dodge questions, flame wont happen since suddenly there are mods.

It's insurance for ash, and for community. the community because everyone would see everything. and for ash that community can't hate their question wasnt picked.

The way it is now, you can pick questions that suits you and ignore negative stuff.

they did also threatened me in PM because I made the topic asking about the new censorship rule and where did my topic went and why.

me and my friends had good laugh from that PM. :D

Point still stands tho.

It seems the post kicked them enough to do something as we all can see with recent updates past 2 weeks. Let's just hope they will keep it up this time.

I am also against the ask developers thing in the current format OR if it's current format I would like all mods to have access to it and each of them pick one question.

it should be public, and it should work by upvote system and deleted each week then recreated. that way they can't dodge questions, flame wont happen since suddenly there are mods.

The way it is now, you can pick questions that suits you and ignore negative stuff.

Not quite Riela, I will be picking the most requested questions or most needed answering questions that get sent to that email provided in the post, so if you want your voice to be heard get all your friends to write the similar questions and it will be the one that is picked, I am not going to pick "Questions that suit me" as you put it, but more so questions everyone wants to get found out whether it be negative or not. If you want specific things to be answered then send them in to the email and I will be sure to send it to the developers and post it in the thread "Answers From Developers" :)

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Not quite Riela, I will be picking the most requested questions or most needed answering questions that get sent to that email provided in the post, so if you want your voice to be heard get all your friends to write the similar questions and it will be the one that is picked, I am not going to pick "Questions that suit me" as you put it, but more so questions everyone wants to get found out whether it be negative or not. If you want specific things to be answered then send them in to the email and I will be sure to send it to the developers and post it in the thread "Answers From Developers" :)

Kind Regards

MrAsh

hey its not fair , some have more friends than me so if we all ask all our friends to help i will always lose with my 50 friends lol  :lol: 

hey its not fair , some have more friends than me so if we all ask all our friends to help i will always lose with my 50 friends lol  :lol: 

Haha I see. ^_^ well the 2 qualities I look for is what questions are asked the most whether it's the direct question or a question that relates to it or questions that truly need to be answered whether they be good or bad. :)

Guest Skar

Vladok, you do realize the reason the MF didn't get a post in the last update, it because they already have that pose ?

Those poses are an effort from the dev to translate existing poses to the others sexual orientations. 

If the pose already exist, obviously, one of us won't get it since we already have it. 

New update (22 may 2015)

Vote - Heart Break

Again, back to the situation when someone gets updates and someone - not.

Shit. It is a pity.

/me whispers

vlad

djco.gif

3dx patientia est

Терпение

/me: thinks

armaaaaaaaaa..we still havnt played yet together m8

and me not 4  a fukn long time, since i was "caught" here nearly a freakn year^^

freddyneedlefinger.gif

jkhiehwvsip6.jpg

The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better. -Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
Edited by chaostika

I do not swear with the girls :)))

Vladok, you do realize the reason the MF didn't get a post in the last update, it because they already have that pose ?

Those poses are an effort from the dev to translate existing poses to the others sexual orientations. 

If the pose already exist, obviously, one of us won't get it since we already have it.

And so I did not get a weekly update?
What I done wrong for developers? Lesbian and Homo got the update, M and F  no got the update?
Devs Began ignoring the needs of super giant group of MF?
Under the pretext of "wait another week ... two ... ten, because blah blah blah"?
We went back to the old system, with which we fought. Someone got a weekly update and someone - not. Very sad.

MF Vote - Heart Break

Why are you whining all the time. Mf have gotten 3 new poses in the last few updates plus the three some poses.

And now the devs give a pose for mm and ff which mf have had for ages. If it's anyone who should be ccomplaining it's the lgbt community for having to wait so long for poses that mf have been enjoying for a long time

I do not swear with the girls :)))

And so I did not get a weekly update?

What I done wrong for developers? Lesbian and Homo got the update, M and F  no got the update?

Devs Began ignoring the needs of super giant group of MF?

Under the pretext of "wait another week ... two ... ten, because blah blah blah"?

We went back to the old system, with which we fought. Someone got a weekly update and someone - not. Very sad.

MF Vote - Heart Break

I'm sorry that you didn't get a new pose, but this is how the other orientations had felt for a while, so I'm really happy that devs are taking steps to port exisiting poses to other orientations.

No one should be left waiting for an update, but also we should be understanding and allow game to get to an equal field for all orientations.

Why are you whining all the time. Mf have gotten 3 new poses in the last few updates plus the three some poses.

Blah blah blah...

Search excuses..

Fact -

MF Vote - Heart Break

No one should be left waiting for an update, but also we should be understanding and allow game to get to an equal field for all orientations.

We all struggled for a year to all groups received updates together. Again it began: the group(S) received an update (the other group did not receive and offended). And someone from the Mathematical masturbators starts making excuses.

It's a shame and very angry.

I loaded an old trusty AK-47. I am looking for someone to kill :)

Blah blah blah...

Search excuses..

Fact -

MF Vote - Heart Break

Exactly. We all struggled for a year to all groups received updates together. Again it began: the group(S) received an update (the other group did not receive and offended). And someone from the Mathematical masturbators starts making excuses.

It's a shame and very angry.

I loaded an old trusty AK-47. I am looking for someone to kill :)

Vladok...

Here let me show you...

FFF /MMM - 0 sex poses

FFM / MMF - 8 sex poses

F/M - 38 poses.

F/F - 20 poses - actually I think it's 16. I need to count it again.

She/ She - 9 sex poses, 0 poses.

M/M - I dnno. ask Loki

If you feel you are treated poorly then I am sorry... but ... lol...

In fact you shouldn't complain about updates until F/F or M/M and shemales all have equal number of poses to the M/F.

You also got 2 poses ported from FF just week ago.

What more do you want?

These are NOT new poses these are direct ports from other genders, M/F Have almost every pose F/F or M/M  have so there isn't much to port.

You can't port what's not there. Devs are not making new poses, they are fixing other gender poses to fit other orientations. It's much less work than making new pose.

Again ... since you can't read.

These are NOT new poses these are direct ports from other genders, M/F Have almost every pose F/F or M/M  have so there isn't much to port.

You can't port what's not there. Devs are NOT making new poses, they are fixing other gender poses to fit other orientations. It's much less work than making new pose.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

again you have no real argument, at all. 

You simply you refuse to read what I write and just say blabla.

You do what child in toy store does when mom tells him he can't get the toy because they have no money, you shut your ears and go blablabla I don't care.

There's technical issue and reason why these updates are what they are. If you can't get that in your head... then you are quite sad individual.

Random totally made up example:

1 new pose = 30 hours of development

1 port from other gender = 2 - 5 hours of development.

(ofcourse numbers are bs but you should get idea)

Also I am not going to bother replying further since again, you have nothing to say. just cry.

teen-with-hands-on-head.jpg

LOL
And again.

1. I'm not interested MM and FF poses. Is that clear?
2. All groups should get weekly poses update at the same time. Otherwise there will be offended. It is clear?

frustratedman89zg0hv24m.jpg

lol, and so again here too:

maybe in a community, u should also learn how to think, write and pronaunce not only words like:

I but maybe also us and we

just thinkin and sayin and 4 the bloody last time vlad

tumblr_mx4w7tnqe01ssbvp5o1_500.gif

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” ― Oscar Wilde

givemestrength.gif

for me end of story here now and before u slip on ur tears

dGItCrG.gif

nice weekend anyway

tumblr_inline_nm3lkvWsVt1t2d80e.gif

/me slamms door and finally dives out of forum^^
atleast for 2 hours muahahaaaaaa

Guest Skar

So... Dev shouldn't release poses that MF already have to the other sexual orientation because in that update they don't get something too ?

Those poses are obvious adaptation of a existing pose... It only make sense that the orientation that got it already won't get it again.

I really don't see the fuss about last update. Sure MF didn't get something and well too bad sop sad, but the game is a little more fair by closing the gap between number of pose of each orientation.