3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Was about to post that too.

When cloudy.

x41aow.png

When unchecking the Water Tessilation Button on Love Island:

10msjro.png

ATI Radeon R9 200Series (Crimson 16.7.1)

Also:

• When in group and Room for friends is open everyone can join from other peoples friendlist but they are not really there, when they join their friends room they show up in mine aswell
  • When two friend rooms are open duplicates of your online friends are placed in all open rooms.
  • Different Text sizes Smaller / Bigger the default turn out blurry. (Profiles, Chat Window)
  • The Lightshot App doesent work with 2.0 for some reason. Does with 1.0

When in group and Room for friends is open everyone can join from other peoples friendlist but they are not really there, when they join their friends room they show up in mine aswell

When two friend rooms are open duplicates of your online friends are placed in all open rooms.

Sorry? Could you please tell me how can I reproduce it? Thanks!

What Nikki tried to tell you is: we were in my home 2, i opened this room for friends, Nikki opened her rool 1 for friends too.

the bug is: all of our Avas were in both locations at the same time, and one of my friends, not on Nikkis FL, could enter Nikkis room

Edit: Sin Club is much tooo bright, pls make the Club darker, as dark as in the older client

Sorry? Could you please tell me how can I reproduce it? Thanks!

Heya, I ll try

So we entered a groupchat and a friend of mine openend her room (Friends only). We all joined (5 friends of mine and 1 more friend of her which is not my friend). Then I opened my room (Friends only) and everyone who was in my friends room was suddenly in my room too. Either in walls or furniture. But noone of them was really there. They were all in my friends room still.

Everyone else who joined my friends room even tho not on my friendlist appeared in my room too. I d describe it as clone.

Also I could see the local chat of my friends room in my own. It is like both rooms were merged into each other.

Really hard to describe. I hope it ll help.

This is during cloudy time of the day from 1st room :/ 

all other times looks very nice ^^

2016_07_22_00_31_08_53007.png

i'm running on highest settings and everything turned onto the max on Nvidia 980m

Seems as if it's happening with everybody in apartment one on a cloudy day

After two lines of chat I cannot see what I'm typing it will not allow you to scroll down in the typing window

-I get the same strange black and white effect as Skydiver in room 1 on cloudy. 

Running a gtx 970 and a core i5 4690k  with everything set to the max. Disabling "bloom" seems to remove the white lines so it is not so bothersome. But water is still black as night. 

-I opened my room to friends and group and there was two people having sex in it. That bug is kinda really bad. Awkward for both parties.

-Also the ropes are now super pink techno glow bands on the stool pose. Tested with boys and girls and were floro pink.   xD

VOJviWD.jpg

- And cloudy on Lovers Island produces two sunset reflections for me upon the water. 

HxgaeXs.jpg

- I also cannot see any chat typed after the first two lines... As others have reported..

I also think full on day time is a tad to bright. Night time seems alright. Although I think the Sky looks 100 Times better on the normal version of 3dxchat at love island. If the devs could just take that original background for all existing locations at night it would really give it a nicer look. As is, it feels more like Dusk with the blue hue. The stage right before night time. 

Disabling the radio option in sound settings caused the max available resolution to drop from 1920x1080 to 1440x900 in graphics settings.

Am using 2 screens with the above resolutions, respectively. The game runs in windowed mode on the 1920x1080 one. A restart of the pc did fix it.

Disabling the radio option in sound settings caused the max available resolution to drop from 1920x1080 to 1440x900 in graphics settings.

Am using 2 screens with the above resolutions, respectively. The game runs in windowed mode on the 1920x1080 one. A restart of the pc did fix it.

Same thing happens with me, if i turn down the music my graphics drop along with it :c

Thanks Gizmo. Looks great. But to bright at night ;-)

Yacht looks great but it isnt possible to sit there or in fresco in right position. And its not possible to standup after sit down.

My first impressions :-)

1. Today had no problem to sit anywhere. Think was a temporary problem.. But only Yacht Pool lower deck it isnt working right.

sitzqar1.png

2. Same problems on cloudy wheater in Room 1 as described by Nikki and AlexRyder with Nvidia Graphic Card, but it works better without using V-Sync (but not flawless).

3. It is to bright in Night Mode and no Stars and Moon there.