3DXChat Community

They surprised the fuck out of a lot of people by coming out of hibernation and delivering a beta. Colour me shocked. I fell right out of my fucking tree :P it has more bugs than The Division... which is a fuckload but they delivered a beta. I'm impressed actually. Just no radio silence next time please.

Now they need to iron out the kinks, make it work properly, and advertise it properly, learn some communications skill and we are good to go. I might even come back and claim my perch on the beach again.

Now they need to iron out the kinks, make it work properly, and advertise it properly, learn some communications skill and we are good to go. I might even come back and claim my perch on the beach again.

Do they need it only now? I think these are just the essential things for the beginning of every project like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing for 4 1/2 months now, still enjoying to be there, and although a lot of poses happen as well on the chatbox, I'd love to have some more poses as eye candy. Nevertheless I don't regard 3dx as dying. Some people leve, new people come, I love to be there to see my friends or make new friends, and the rooms are still crowded. Things change, that is quite usual, but that does not mean that 3dx dies

So, how's the beta working out? Has it delivered what you all were expecting as far as better graphics? I understand that the beta came with very few options as far as content but, that was to be expected, right?

Does the beta reassure you all that development is stronger in the game now than it was before? How many of you are satisfied? Are any of you playing on the beta right now?

How many of you are playing on the old Unity 4 version still, and would you rather have that server than the new Unity 5 one? Was the change to Unity 5 worth it, as far as your membership is concerned?

Are the bugs being cleaned up every other day or every week? Has development gone back to it's "update every other month formula" in combating the severe bugs that Unity 5 came with? Was development ready for the change?

Is the game still lacking content? Are the color palette options for some clothes now better then they were before?

Would you suggest this game to a friend? Would you suggest old players return, or was their version of 3DXChat better, when they first joined?

For the sake of baby kittens everywhere, don't get all bent out of shape with what I asked, alright? Mind you, I'm just asking things to get a better sense of what's going on.

Hey Gizmo, you're still working on the game, right? You haven't slipped back behind the curtain again, have you? :D

So, how's the beta working out? Has it delivered what you all were expecting as far as better graphics? I understand that the beta came with very few options as far as content but, that was to be expected, right?

Does the beta reassure you all that development is stronger in the game now than it was before? How many of you are satisfied? Are any of you playing on the beta right now?

How many of you are playing on the old Unity 4 version still, and would you rather have that server than the new Unity 5 one? Was the change to Unity 5 worth it, as far as your membership is concerned?

Are the bugs being cleaned up every other day or every week? Has development gone back to it's "update every other month formula" in combating the severe bugs that Unity 5 came with? Was development ready for the change?

Is the game still lacking content? Are the color palette options for some clothes now better then they were before?

Would you suggest this game to a friend? Would you suggest old players return, or was their version of 3DXChat better, when they first joined?

To be honest...I can't say and respond to your questions cause I'm no longer in game since the 2.0 beta version is released and implanted into the game. I still on my appetite after reading feedback left from many players who already play in it

It is great and, at the same time, so disappointing that no one goes there. Only on one occasion have I seen more than 10 or 11 there and usually there is half that number. Sure, I have had a few minor problems but none of them have been bad enough to affect game play to any great extent. Most of the reasons that people give (me) for not going there begin to sound like urban myths.

To be honest...I can't say and respond to your questions cause I'm no longer in game since the 2.0 beta version is released and implanted into the game. I still on my appetite after reading feedback left from many players who already play in it

I'm sorry to hear you're not playing the game anymore. I hope when the game stabilizes in the future, you'll join again and have fun. ♥

It is great and, at the same time, so disappointing that no one goes there. Only on one occasion have I seen more than 10 or 11 there and usually there is half that number. Sure, I have had a few minor problems but none of them have been bad enough to affect game play to any great extent. Most of the reasons that people give (me) for not going there begin to sound like urban myths.

That's encouraging to hear! It's sad to hear that only a few people play on the beta, though. 

Thank you both for your feedback! I really appreciate it!

I have been going on the beta since its release. The graphics look great, the day/night option was long overdue, but makes it a lot more appealing to be able to choose your setting and the yacht finally has the makeover it should of got last time they updated it. On the downside, yes lots of bugs are present in the beta, but that was to be expected, however I am beginning to think the Devs have taken another nap, 3 weeks since last bug fix?

Lets hope they don't think just because they have released the beta they can go back into the shadows and not hear or see anything from them for months.

I'm curious to know how many players decided to return to the old version and still playing there Cordelia, are you playing both?

A few people have already dipped their toes in the Beta 2.0 experience and yes many have returned to the old version due to all the bugs and issues that the beta still has. Many are still just waiting for the full complete version to come out (whenever that'll be) so they can experience 3dx 2.0 without major issues. 

My experience on the beta was taken with mixed feelings. I was first frustrated that I was not able to enter any area or room that had a body of water without the game crashing. But after the Devs included "Simple Waters" I was able to see what they had in store. To be frank, it wasn't much as I had been expecting. Sure the graphics and attention to detail were sharper and cleaner, but that was about it. The only thing that stood out was the fact that we finally had an option to set the time of day in the locations. The beta is a bit laggy if you're in Extremely High Graphic setting which is to be expected. 

The only question is, where do we go from here? its been almost a month since the release of beta 2.0 and we haven't gotten any update of what's coming or if we're going to get any new content soon. Also we don't even know how long the beta is going to stay. So my advice to new comers and old friends is to just wait for the true 3dx 2.0. 

3dxchat is a great place to be both social and kinky at the same time. I've learned a lot about people and even made close friends whom I talk with on a day to day basis. The sex is ok but don't count on seeing new content popping up every month like other MMOs because Devil Games simply doesn't give a fuck about the community of this game. The game use to be a fun sexy experience for me where friends could party and have a blast. Now days everything is just the same old routine with nothing new to keep the spark going. New comers might get a kick out of the content that is already available, but to us veterans, we're still waiting for the next big thing to come to 3dx. 

Devil Games has no excuse why they can't add more content more efficiently and also fix any bugs that come along. Its true that the community ask for a lot of things, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't give us what we want. Even if its something simple like new shoes, or a new chair. GIVE IT TO US!! If they're working on a big project that takes time to do that's fine. Just give us something small, like an appetizer to  satisfy us a while while we wait for the bigger package. I have been part of the 3dx community for a year now and I have been here this long because of the friends I have made. You'll be surprised what you learn and share things that you wouldn't think of sharing with anyone else. 

Sure there's drama sometimes in the game, but seriously, since when is there never drama anywhere? drama arises no matter where you are. We're human, we have emotions. We have our opinions and feelings. Sometimes we get hurt from others, and sometimes we want to lash out for no reason. It happens. I've seen many people come and go from 3dx. Some I really wish would come back, and others I know can't. What I can say is No, 3dxchat is not dying and probably won't for a while. New people are coming in each day to experience this social adult game. 

Many people are just using it to get off and have no life. Others are just perverts and just like seeing naked virtual women, but that would make us all perverts for having subbed to the game in the first place. Others join because they want to meet people and listen to music. Maybe even find "The One". All I'm saying is don't give up on 3dxchat. With a little push this community can get Devil Games to finally get their finger out of their ass and start paying more attention to this great community that started 3 years ago. Well, I've got nothing left to say except that I love all of you and that I'm not going anywhere for a long time. 

- Natsumi, the Ninja Kitty

I have been going on the beta since its release. The graphics look great, the day/night option was long overdue, but makes it a lot more appealing to be able to choose your setting and the yacht finally has the makeover it should of got last time they updated it. On the downside, yes lots of bugs are present in the beta, but that was to be expected, however I am beginning to think the Devs have taken another nap, 3 weeks since last bug fix?

Lets hope they don't think just because they have released the beta they can go back into the shadows and not hear or see anything from them for months.

I agree, Macey. An active development team is an encouraging sign to a better game in the long run. Thanks for your input!

Oh my goodness, how I remember how this game was when I first joined last year in June. What a difference then and now.

The storytelling community had <tags> that I had NEVER seen in any other adult sex game. I wrote stories for HOURS on end, giving back to those generous enough to spend time with me and my crazy ass mind.

There was dialogue between characters in my stories, each of them represented by certain HTML colors. Let's just say that my first week playing this game, was one I spent writing and giving my stories life from the heart.

Content creators were hard at work putting things together for us that enhanced our game play and made our subscriptions well worth our investment. I've been fortunate enough to have been given my subscriptions as gifts (You know who you are, and I thank you and love you from the bottom of my heart ♥), and with every buy back into this game,  I was ready and willing, to make fantasies come true for everyone here. 

Sure, in hindsight, one can argue that you can do the same thing today sans the <tags> attachment, but the visual is just as important as the narrative. I look back on screenshots I took when this <tags> thing was available and it makes me smile, it really does.

I was fortunate enough to have been a part of the game that not only allowed you the creative freedom to add visuals to your storytelling, but the patience to allow a story to flow genuinely from you, as if you took a breath. It really was that amazing.

But then the game decided to take things away. It started changing to the point that it made you feel, almost uncomfortable to play. The organic feel of how you played, started to disappear— not through any fault of your own, but the overall feeling of being in the game made it feel, sad to be a part of.

I tear up when I remember of how it was. 3DXChat was a year ago, an amazing game.

But now, the love is gone.

Remember when you logged on and you were excited to see your friends and interact with them? Sure, we have the same thing available today, and I'm not saying that the bonds created long ago are any less than the bonds created today, but do you remember how fun it was to play this game? Oh my god, I can go on for hours talking about my experiences—genuine, heartfelt moments in this game I'll never forget. 

Do you know why this game is dying? Gizmo doesn't love it as much as he used to. There's no love, no passion, no genuineness to the way development has been acting upon this game. It's like a bad relationship now, almost borderline abusive.  You keep coming back, because there's nowhere else to go.

The passion burned like the fires of hell; you couldn't wait to come back in for one more hour of fun with your friends here. For a time, this WAS the place to be. Everyone's playing the IT game of the moment. This is 3DXChat. This is a home, away from home.

There's no love anymore. It's like you're laying awake in the middle of the night with your eyes wide open, thinking to yourself if 3DXChat feels the same way about you. Before, the game would roll over and ask you if you needed something to drink after an incredible session of passion and sexiness together. You'd both wake up in the morning lying next to each other with smiles from ear to ear, thankful that you're still with each other the next day.

What to do now, you'd ask yourself. Well, after breakfast, why can't we make love again? Maybe we can take it to Love Island and trade skin with each other underneath the waterfall, or maybe we can pretend to rent out the yacht and watch the sunset together, the bubbles in the hot tub tickling our feet as we sit across from one another and imagine how incredibly lucky we are to be together with each other, right here, right now, in this game.

Now, it seems more like an obligation than something incredibly romantic.

The 3DXChat community as a whole - "Where are the updates, honey? Do you need any help with them? Is there anything I can do?"

Development - "...don't worry about. It gets done when it gets done."

I love Gizmo, with all my heart. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him that I would later regret, for any reason. I call him out when things go bad, because deep down in my heart, I believe in what he's doing. Sometimes I just want to show up to his house and kick the shit out of him for being so distant from us, but I'd only cry in his arms and tell him that the only reason I hate on him, is because I really love him. I'd probably end up making dinner for him to make up for my passionate outbursts, but he'd know, deep down in his heart, that I love him.

I love the content creators for their contribution to this game, and the hours I've spent walking around in their dresses, their heels, their "Horny Honey" shirts, and how I wish I could hug them personally to show them how much happiness they brought into my life for a year. Your amazing talents will not go unnoticed, I assure you. If I could buy you a beer in real life, I would. I'd have to dance my giant Mexican ass off for a few tips here and there, but I'd do it for you in a heartbeat.

Am I the only one who feels like this? Is there something wrong with me?

God I hope not. :(

I sincerely hope, deep down in my heart, that 2.0 will bring back the imagination and the love that development once had for this game when they first started. I really hope the passion come back like wildfire, where old creators and new creators could come together and discuss on how to make this game amazing, more so now than ever.

I want everyone to experience what I felt when I started this game. Bring back the imagination. Bring back the love.

I want my 3DXChat back again, god damn it. Yeah, I sound like I have no life and terribly clingy to the past. Sue me. lol

Totally agree, I use to share the same passion and would look forward to getting home from work to catch up with friends and that certain special person. That passion lasted for two years, but in the last 6 months or so it has changed, my friends are still around, although many have left, and I still love hanging with them, but the game has become stale for me. Nothing is happening to spark my interest, and yes I have tried taking a break from it. But now rather than looking forward to logging on its become something I feel I have to do just to keep up appearances.

I have 3 months left on my sub and at this stage unless something amazing happens to get me interested again, I feel I won't be renewing.

I go back for Lorelia's jazz evening(s) once or twice a week Briana but I spend a lot more time in SL now... viz. the bottom of my thread... http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/865-intsex-by-cordelia/page-6

oh! I never went there , it is the room with the piano bar setup? ( I saw the tread somewhere if i remember ) If does, it look great and i guess Jazz playing there is great to listen too ;) a good reason to hanging there and get back twice a week, Yes , I like your SL perso and setup pix posting, you look great.

I won't say much because i don't like to be involved in any drama or fight.

My humble opinion is that i don't feel like there is any communication between developpers and players. We have moderators to keep things under control and sometimes a staff member brings the news in and only answer to technical details about the upcoming new content.

Perhaps it's not entirely true, but still is my honest feeling.