3DXChat Community

Haha

I don't think we'll see much of it here. In many other games, combat, strategy etc it's common for obvious reasons and benefits.

But here you don't get any advantages from having extra accounts. No extra gold, nothing to 'win' or 'earn'. Plus subscription fees here are pretty high. So you'll only ever see the occasional die-hard fan of multibox RP doing it.

Besides myself I only know of two others doing it: One guy who uses two characters so he can make group sex videos with others, and one person who loves to sync dance their two girls on stage every day.

You say...omg! the only thing you will gonna win or earn by playing many accounts in this game is trouble, believe me, I did it in the past and it was a real mess for me. btw, just by playing 3 different avatar per account is not recommended in my own experience, it's really misperceived.(mind player many said) If you play many accounts, don't ever hang with those playing for real life met.  If you're a roleplayer , better stay low profile and play with others willing to follow you in the roleplay.

You say...omg! the only thing you will gonna win or earn by playing many accounts in this game is trouble, believe me, I did it in the past and it was a real mess for me. btw, just by playing 3 different avatar per account is not recommended in my own experience, it's really misperceived.(mind player many said) If you play many accounts, don't ever hang with those playing for real life met.  If you're a roleplayer , better stay low profile and play with others willing to follow you in the roleplay.

I'm already very selective who I play with. I'm only interested in descriptive, literate roleplayers who're somewhat experienced and have very strong English.

That alone wipes out 90% of the players who approach my character/s wanting sex. I say no a lot.

I meet plenty of idiots too and take some abuse occasionally from people when I tell them I'm not interested in playing with them. But it's quite alright, no need to worry about me - I spent years moderating and later administrating a game community of over 90k users, been RPing for 25 years, online and off. I started using the Internet in 1995. I know what I want here, can take heat and handle myself around dickheads, and like to think I'm good at what I do.

Just ask the people in Lumi's past and upcoming blog posts what they thought of our fun together.

Is it just me... Or does this post seem preachy... Like an evangelist...

Anyway. As I cited in a post in another topic... Waiting a few months is nothing compared to some game companies... Be glad that 3DxChat isn't Half Life 3 ... Don't see how someone can be so bent over a delay on an update and the people that just want to stay positive about it. Chill, Samantha... It's seriously not that big of a deal.

its not just you, i was going to rip into the sheer ridiculousness of it but then figured its not worth the typing 

You're right, 3DXChat is not dying. Everything is fine just the way it. The content we have available will suffice. We shouldn't worry, I'm sure the developers are well at work putting things together for us that will revolutionize the way we play this game. It will be the leading player for all MMORPG games to come, the innovator of ideas, the development house that will redefine a generation of games.

We mustn't rock the boat. It's not that big of a deal really, we just have to wait until production is ready on an update that's going to make this game fun again! We have to trust in our game, trust that forum administrators look on this thread and see that we still believe, that we're with them 100 percent, backing this game because we know it to be the best out there, bar none! Yes sir!

We shouldn't complain. We are customers who have trusted the development of this game for almost three years. This game is still in its infancy, we need to give them a chance to upgrade to Unity 5 and show us that we're on board a cutting edge virtual reality game. We must pledge our support for years to come!!

There are naysayers out there who will say that 3DXChat is dying, but we must not believe them! Believe that SexGameDevil is doing the right thing, taking its time with the integration of Unity 5. We will wait patiently so that we garner more new players, because we can't all live in the past of how this game was, or how it could have been!

I bet you, when 3DXChat 2.0 will come out, it will have been worth the wait.

Everyone who's against us, those who speak out against Gizmo or Lisa, will have to eat their words. 3DXChat will make them eat their own words, just you wait and see! ♥♥♥

Patience is a virtue, one that must be adorned with hope and support.

There's nothing to criticize, the game is perfect! What once was, is now better! Thank you for your work devs, we love you and we hope that you'll continue to show us fans that you'll silence the critics with your delivery of 3DXChat 2.0!

We are eternally grateful for your service, I for one, will never speak bad about you! We know you're working hard for us, we know that you'll have it ready when its ready, even though, I laughed SO hard when you posted it as an April Fool's joke!

It made me laugh SO much, that was so funny! ♥♥ We love you no matter what!! Kiss hihi ♥♥

So please, don't listen to the naysayers! We believe in you!!!

Maybe for the next update, we can all get together at the Fresco Club and have a 3DXChat 2.0 Launch Party! I know a LOT of people who will attend, and those of us who have a mean reputation on the forums, will be reluctant to join, but I'm sure they have alts that will make the party anyway? *winks*

So, as I mentioned above dearest devs, don't listen to them nyaaahh!! We still wuvv juuu, Gizmo and Lisa! Please take your time!

There, how was that? That wasn't too preachy, was it?

Subservient enough? Am I in compliance now, so that the scary, infamous RobT won't attack poor little old me and rip me to shreds, so that I'm put in my place like the woman I am and never question anything anymore? Should I praise with all confidence, that 3DXChat is not dying anymore?

If I'm not afraid of Gizmo, I'm sure as hell not afraid of you, Rob. I guess some of us have bigger balls to ask tough questions around here, while some of us are scared as shit to rock the boat— lest we anger the man behind the curtain through realistic criticism.

You're right, 3DXChat is not dying. Everything is fine just the way it. The content we have available will suffice. We shouldn't worry, I'm sure the developers are well at work putting things together for us that will revolutionize the way we play this game. It will be the leading player for all MMORPG games to come, the innovator of ideas, the development house that will redefine a generation of games.

We mustn't rock the boat. It's not that big of a deal really, we just have to wait until production is ready on an update that's going to make this game fun again! We have to trust in our game, trust that forum administrators look on this thread and see that we still believe, that we're with them 100 percent, backing this game because we know it to be the best out there, bar none! Yes sir!

We shouldn't complain. We are customers who have trusted the development of this game for almost three years. This game is still in its infancy, we need to give them a chance to upgrade to Unity 5 and show us that we're on board a cutting edge virtual reality game. We must pledge our support for years to come!!

There are naysayers out there who will say that 3DXChat is dying, but we must not believe them! Believe that SexGameDevil is doing the right thing, taking its time with the integration of Unity 5. We will wait patiently so that we garner more new players, because we can't all live in the past of how this game was, or how it could have been!

I bet you, when 3DXChat 2.0 will come out, it will have been worth the wait.

Everyone who's against us, those who speak out against Gizmo or Lisa, will have to eat their words. 3DXChat will make them eat their own words, just you wait and see! ♥♥♥

Patience is a virtue, one that must be adorned with hope and support.

There's nothing to criticize, the game is perfect! What once was, is now better! Thank you for your work devs, we love you and we hope that you'll continue to show us fans that you'll silence the critics with your delivery of 3DXChat 2.0!

We are eternally grateful for your service, I for one, will never speak bad about you! We know you're working hard for us, we know that you'll have it ready when its ready, even though, I laughed SO hard when you posted it as an April Fool's joke!

It made me laugh SO much, that was so funny! ♥♥ We love you no matter what!! Kiss hihi ♥♥

So please, don't listen to the naysayers! We believe in you!!!

Maybe for the next update, we can all get together at the Fresco Club and have a 3DXChat 2.0 Launch Party! I know a LOT of people who will attend, and those of us who have a mean reputation on the forums, will be reluctant to join, but I'm sure they have alts that will make the party anyway? *winks*

So, as I mentioned above dearest devs, don't listen to them nyaaahh!! We still wuvv juuu, Gizmo and Lisa! Please take your time!

There, how was that? That wasn't too preachy, was it?

Subservient enough? Am I in compliance now, so that the scary, infamous RobT won't attack poor little old me and rip me to shreds, so that I'm put in my place like the woman I am and never question anything anymore? Should I praise with all confidence, that 3DXChat is not dying anymore?

If I'm not afraid of Gizmo, I'm sure as hell not afraid of you, Rob. I guess some of us have bigger balls to ask tough questions around here, while some of us are scared as shit to rock the boat— lest we anger the man behind the curtain through realistic criticism.

There's rocking the boat and then there's... whatever you're trying to do here.

All that pink stuff up there is just as fanatical and ...pardon me for saying this... daft. You just switched from active aggression to passive aggression... Dunno why you spent the time on it. Doesn't really seem worth it to me but I reckon I ain't you so I don't really know. Do as you like. Just FYI... Was never anything about your gender... I'd say that about anyone.

I could put up a wall of text and give more examples of why three months of waiting is nothing compared to the years some people have had to wait for an update for their favorite games when it was said that there would be one... Thing is tho is that it isn't worth the time. Already said a bunch about it on the 2.0 suggestions thread.

Just let it go, Samantha... Your topic heading got the devs to say something and that was pretty cool... But what you're doing now just seems a bit crazy.

Haha

I don't think we'll see much of it here. In many other games, combat, strategy etc it's common for obvious reasons and benefits.

But here you don't get any advantages from having extra accounts. No extra gold, nothing to 'win' or 'earn'. Plus subscription fees here are pretty high. So you'll only ever see the occasional die-hard fan of multibox RP doing it.

Besides myself I only know of two others doing it: One guy who uses two characters so he can make group sex videos with others, and one person who loves to sync dance their two girls on stage every day.

Actually there is, or was a lot of multi-accounts going around. That and alts was one of the boards biggest complaints. With the cost of alts equaling almost the amount of a new sub I think it is more common than it is known. I have no proof though, just instances where I know of those who had even more than two accounts.

Dunno why people would complain about it, though you do see people whine about multiboxers in any community.

Often in other games it's complaints that such people are "cheating" and gaining a big advantage over people who play a single account. That's a whole debate on it's own, and personally I believe it's hogwash. But here in 3DX it offers no advantages at all, in any shape or form. I'd hazard to guess simple jealously that others can afford to spend more than them leads to people disdaining multiboxers.

Complaining about alts though? That's just odd. 

Any links? I'd be interested in seeing threads with the complaints you mention and reading people's reasons for disliking alts or multi-accounts.

Worth noting too that the cost of an alt isn't even close to that of a subscribed account. You pay a one-time-only fee of 10k gold (less than half the cost of a sub) and you are free to use that alt forever, unlike a second account which you need to keep subbed each month. Very different kettle of fish, especially when you can have two accounts logged in at once, but not two alts on the same account.

Dunno why people would complain about it, though you do see people whine about multiboxers in any community.

Often in other games it's complaints that such people are "cheating" and gaining a big advantage over people who play a single account. That's a whole debate on it's own, and personally I believe it's hogwash. But here in 3DX it offers no advantages at all, in any shape or form. I'd hazard to guess simple jealously that others can afford to spend more than them leads to people disdaining multiboxers.

Complaining about alts though? That's just odd. 

Any links? I'd be interested in seeing threads with the complaints you mention and reading people's reasons for disliking alts or multi-accounts.

Worth noting too that the cost of an alt isn't even close to that of a subscribed account. You pay a one-time-only fee of 10k gold (less than half the cost of a sub) and you are free to use that alt forever, unlike a second account which you need to keep subbed each month. Very different kettle of fish, especially when you can have two accounts logged in at once, but not two alts on the same account.

Oh you'll have to search for that. Some were taken down because they got out of control. Alts used to be free but one of the reasons they cost now is because of complaints about people getting hurt by someone on an alt. It was an easy way to cheat, fool people, etc. I don't think the charge changed much, people do what they do for whatever reasons. I am not in game much and when I am I stick to those I know, mainly off the grid. When I played actively, there were often witch hunts regarding alts, who is your main. I think many older players have been accused a time or few. I know I have. And yes what is the cost of 10000K xgold which is just five dollars less than a monthly sub. The argument was, if someone wants to use a different character to spy, etc. then it would be easier to get a new account versus paying for an alt. It would be less likely to be found out that way as at one time, you could figure out who was or was not an alt in different ways. Try Open Forum topics there was some of that there.

Thanks for the info, Camden. Sounds to me like people were getting too emotionally invested in what they do here.

What you see online is NEVER what you get in the real world. 3DX is an adult game, a digital playground for fun, fooling around, even enjoying the kinds of drama you try to avoid in real life. Just like you wouldn't go around fucking random people daily in real life like you can here. You can cheat, enjoy love triangles, orgies and indulge in bizarre fetishes because it's safe - it's not real.

Pretty much like Rob said, I think it's foolish to come to a place like this as an extension of your real life. I see it occasionally: guys mostly, with profile comments such as "hoping to find some fun and also a real girlfriend".

Good luck with that. Chances of finding a girl who's here looking for a boyfriend are remote at best. Chances of them actually being a real girl even more remote. Chances of them living anywhere near you almost zero.

To enjoy 3DX and other adult MMOs I believe you need to accept that you're surrounded by other adults who just want to explore fantasies in an anonymous and non-judgmental setting. Accept that, along with the fact 3DX is just a digital playground for the imagination and you'll have a blast!

Treat it like matchmaker.com and you're in for a lot of disappointment... But I'm sure the Devs are smart enough not to cater to the misguided by making the game less fun for those who come here to use it for it's true purpose. I'd hazard to guess the cost for alts is more to do with their popularity and the money to be made, rather than keeping things 'honest' for the misguided ppl.

My sister had multiple accounts on DAoC... She'd kill full parties by herself with a sorceress, a BG tank that she had set to follow, and another toon pulsing auras... It was OP as f'k and she made many a group cry...

But ya... I ain't got nothin' against multi boxers. If they have the money they can do what they want too with it... This topic and the topic about this not being Eharmony have been talked about for ages on this forum and I'm pretty burnt out talking about both of them...

here is the kicker, half the people here  treat this game as match.com. so alts are taboo for them because there love of there life ( for a week) had another alt fucking joe bob or peggy whatsherfuck.

I'll never forgive joe bob and what he did to me. That stone cold jerk.

I think it's foolish to come to a place like this as an extension of your real life. I see it occasionally: guys mostly, with profile comments such as "hoping to find some fun and also a real girlfriend".

You will be surprise how many of them playing as it in game...

Well, lookie here. ♥

Gizmo said, and I quote, "What if I tell you that we will release something in a few days?"

The wait seems to be at its final end, set to put all naysayers at rest anywhere between June 22nd through June 25th. The Grand Wizard has spoken.

Good.

I'm hoping that this new content will include an array of new content for everyone to enjoy, with new poses to interact with, new options to play around with, and a whole slew of goodies for you all to enjoy.

Did I push the envelope? I sure did. I imagine Gizmo reading this thread from time to time and lighting a fire under his ass, pushing him to get back to his customer base as fast as he could after announcing the release of 2.0 months ago, things I made fun of and called "The Summer Update" and "We're Playing 2.0 Already."

Have our voices been heard throughout this wait? We hope so. Here's hoping development house SexGameDevil take this as a learning step in better communicating with their customers from now on.

Will we have new content available? Maybe. Don't be surprised if there isn't, and I'm sure we'll be vocal about that as well.

Should you ever be afraid to question the developer? Never. If I'm not afraid of Gizmo, none of you should be either. Asking the tough questions is how we get answers we need. Several of you voiced your thoughts and I encourage you to continue even after 2.0 is released. Never be contempt.

They say you mock what you love the most. This couldn't be any more further from the truth.  I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and I'll swallow my words when this new upgrade comes out. Here's hoping it was worth the wait. ♥

Lets not get too excited, after all "release something" is a very open comment that could just mean we will release another pretty picture on the forums for you all to look at for another couple of months. It doesn't say we are releasing an update or anything. Knowing the track record of Devs over the last few years I will believe it when I see it.

Guest SayaX

I think this has been a useful topic by Samantha and has sparked a lot of interesting discussions and caused the devs to post at least something. I still believe that the question "Is 3DXChat dying?" is a valid question. I don't think many people wondered whether there would be a 3DX 2.0, I think that was a given, although announcing it on 1st April was probably not the greatest PR move of the year.

A lot of this could have been easily avoided if the devs were more transparent and communicated with their users. We pay real money for this. As paying customers, we have every right to provide constructive criticism, especially as it is a subscription based model.

As I said in an earlier post:
"Back to Unity 5. Is it nice to have? Sure. Is it necessary? No. Graphically the game is already in a right place. What is the most important thing in this game? The community. Still, we have nothing in place where the community can quickly submit new content for the game. The customisation options for rooms and characters are limited to people resulting to Cheat Engine and hacked DLL's."

Graphically, 3DX 2.0 is slightly better than 1.0. There is still no easy way for community content, and the customisation options are still the same.

So, is 3DXChat dying (2.0 beta version)? Sadly, I think the answer to that is still, yes. 2.0 will probably get people interested for 3-4 months but after that, we are in the same position as we are today with slightly better graphics. Sorry to be such a cynic, but I firmly believe that the devs have focused their efforts on the wrong things. Why are Second Life and RLC Utherverse still around after all this time? Apparently, development on Utherverse has been none existent for years, but I guess it lasted years because of user generated content. Same with Second Life. If it wasn't for user-generated content, then I am sure games like Second Life, RLC and IMVU would have died years ago. Until 3DX does something similar, I can't see much hope for the longevity of 3DX over the next five years.

portnawak ... 3DX isn't dying . Of course the customisation options are the sames , it was just a portage from unity 4 to unity 5 . We wasn't waiting for more and you know what ? .... We had more ! 

2 new great poses for FF ( maybe for MF and MM too )

So no , The anwser to your question ( is 3DX dying ) is no .

Why 3DX might lack in content compared to other games, it has always shined from the visual point of view and has been looking amazing even with U4 just. Now the port to U5 is coming along and the game looks even more stunning and thats what it is all about.

I can only talk for my self but I play this game and not RLC, IMVU or any other 3DChat because this one is really eye candy and not because it has thousand poses to choose from. Either tons of clothing or thousands of poses are worthless if the graphic engine is a bummer and looks like it is from back in the late 2000s. So I can live with lack of poses and maybe limited clothing but having some nice graphics to look at. My poses happen in the chatbox anyway ;)

So basically the devs did everything right with their game: Know your advantage and use it.

Of course its always nice to see content coming along, but ever since I joined here content development is slower then in other games but thats one disadvantage I traded in for the visual beauty of the game.

You cant have it all. Thats how I see it.