3DXChat Community

Valentine's Day 2024: Update, Party and Challenge

Gizmo

Happy Valentine's Day

Dear 3DXChat Community,

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ Join us for our Valentine's Day game content update, party, social media challenge, and exciting prizes from 3DXChat and Lovense.
Let's celebrate love together!

With love,
3DXChat Team 😘

Game Content Update

pants.jpg
pants1.jpg
pants2.jpg

skirt.jpg

tshirt.jpg
tshirt1.jpg

Valentine's Party

February 13 / 8 PM CET / Supported by 3DXChat and Lovense

valentine24_party_socials.jpg

Social Media Challenge

February 14, the party seamlessly transitions into a challenge, which lasts throughout Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Today's the day to spice up your celebrations with Lovense and 3DXChat! Our exclusive event is now LIVE, and we can't wait for you to experience the romance in the specially crafted location within 3DXChat.

How to Join:
- Look for the 3DXCHAT VALENTINE'S DAY location (will be available Feb 14) in 3DXChat and teleport yourself there
- Find a partner & join the festivities

Social Media Challenge – Participate in our challenge on either Discord or Twitter for a chance to win 3DXChat XGold, and even Lovense toys of your choice (sex machine excluded)! On Discord, share your best encounter by posting a screenshot along with a short description of the image in the 3DXChat VDay channel on the Lovense server (https://discord.gg/lovense) to be eligible. On Twitter same but also use the hashtag #LoveIn3DX when posting. Good luck!

Let the love flow, and don't forget to spread the word! This exclusive location will be open all day up until midnight PST, so join the celebration whenever you can.

If you don't want to wait to see if you're the winner, grab your toy here at 55% OFF until midnight PST.

Thank you

We've worked hard to bring you this updates and events. Feel free to share what you enjoyed the most.
Remember that even if only one aspect of this update benefits you, it would already be a rewarding outcome for us. ❤️

Warm wishes,
3DXChat team

Happy Valentine's Day to all my adorable pals in the 3DXCHAT community! 💖 
Whether you're dancing the night away in the virtual world or sharing laughs in cozy chat corners, i hope every moment fills your hearts with joy. 
Y'all bring so much love, friendship, and kawaii vibes into this pixelated paradise, and I'm grateful for each and every one of you.
Let's continue spreading love and positivity together, creating magical memories that sparkle brighter than any virtual fireworks. 
Wishing you all a day filled with hugs, kisses, and endless smiles! Love you to the pixels and beyond! 😊💕

P.S Great update keep em coming!

@Aspect you're right, looks nice. but the interesting point will be if they fit for couples of the same gender or if the clothes will "get stuck". but at least the tango argentino looks really nice. hope we'll see a few more in the future.
btw. thx for the new skirt, every new fashion is a good way to personalize yourself in a unique way.

I'm sorry but I can't get excited about any of the new dances. The couples ones are so old fashioned, who waltzes these days, what's wrong with a salsa or any dance with a little more movement than we have atm. The singles dances are, I'm sorry to say, a joke. You wouldn't even see a drunk uncle dancing like any of these irl. I'm sorry to whoever came up with these dances but I think you needed to do some more research before spending what I appreciate would have been a long time coming up with what you did.

I'm glad to see the guys getting some more clothes and I appreciate the new skirt although I would've liked more hider options as we have on the other new skirts.

written with humor, take no offense: 😊

Cool, improvements are always good, but I thought 3DX was a SexGame and it's not "Country Simulator 2024". 

They had to add:

- more sensual dances because the available (4, 8, 22, 23, 24 ...) are not ... crazy. 24 and 8 are hardly naughty.

- but above all ... solo LAP DANCE and couple LAP DANCE SHOW standing and sitting variances ! 

- in the same frame ... The pole dance activities could be longer, ask any Ukrainians girls to build them... have you ever done a bit of pole dancing ?

- Women still can't kiss or have a more "enthusiastic" Cuddle like that of Man+Woman.

- facial expressions during sexual acts need more work...there it just feels like you're getting a hair plucked from your ass when you click on the action... has the person who made them ever had sex ? and a 1 second expression... seriously. No smile, no eyes closing just a f*cking "ha" expression 😑  ...

- doggy style sexual poses require that the partner who is behind, have one leg on the knees and the other on the foot (and not both on their knees) for  with the thighs apart, please do not offer us beginner doggy style but real ones that go deep and where we can see what 'it happens. 

- Hugs must be strengthened and facial expressions improved, wilder, more marked and more sensual and gentle to alternate.

- more lingerie!

- more lingerie for femboys and trans !

- more cool poses and classy clothes for guys ... most of them look like fat virgins who behave like idiots ... therefore does not have usable sexual material. 😅

- Female squirt needs to be a few seconds longer ... ask any fountain-woman to do. 🤪

- HAIR ON F*CKING GUYS CHESTS ! WE WANT BEARS !!!! 🐻 

Generally speaking, all the animations are too repetitive and many of the things proposed are severely lacking in imagination. That's the union minimum... but that's all we can offer ? Amateurs do better on other competing games... so... it's doable.
Especially since a serious competitor is showing up and it would be a shame if 3DX did not know how to catch up, when all you need to do is ask your community for help... Many of us master Blender or 3DS Max or other software, or are developers... We are lucky to have the Unity engine which is quite good and flexible and above all, as we are crazy, we are not required to schedules or corporate prerogatives to mod 3DX ! Just ask us.

Edited by Evehne

Glad to see the guys getting some attention in this one. Good job there.

But the dances...um...I mean, thanks for more dances? Except literally all but one of the new single dances is some variation of the Running Man...possibly the worst dance in existence. As for the couples dances...I guess a waltz might be nice on a rare occasion. But what the hell is that other one? There are soooo many great options for couples dances (swing, salsa, etc.). I appreciate the effort, but I feel like the time could have been much better spent.

5 hours ago, AliceOfDan said:

I'm sorry but I can't get excited about any of the new dances. The couples ones are so old fashioned, who waltzes these days, what's wrong with a salsa or any dance with a little more movement than we have atm. The singles dances are, I'm sorry to say, a joke. You wouldn't even see a drunk uncle dancing like any of these irl. I'm sorry to whoever came up with these dances but I think you needed to do some more research before spending what I appreciate would have been a long time coming up with what you did.

I'm glad to see the guys getting some more clothes and I appreciate the new skirt although I would've liked more hider options as we have on the other new skirts.

I am sorry, that are not new clothes, only one trouser with different styles, as female skirt (just one) or the t-shirt (again just one with different styles applied on it!). So making ppl again "fessi e contenti"!... and ppl are still being so excited for NOTHING :D it's a lot of fun! :D 

All well and good, thanks for the extensive update.

But honestly, who dances the waltz? And where and when? A less dignified dance would have brought more joy. Seems we're still practicing, the dance school is open.

And yes, as someone already wrote, the girls get a fancy skirt and we? T-shirts, ok, pretty nice, but that's good with that stuff for now, we don't need really any more.

Pants topic? Wouldn't it be bad to have a few more stylish pants in your closet? But guys, hello? Do you call these ugly sacks pants? Even here in the game I wouldn't dream of wearing that shit!

So thanks for the T-shirt and the party :) Yeah aaand the always chic looking girls!

Keep going, I love the game, it can only get better.

The dances are so outdated! Who does the 'running man' or the 'waltz'? I mean, really..really? From a distance the couples dance makes the avi's look like robots. The couples dance could've been the 'salsa' or something at least if we went to a Latin club, we could use that as a couple.  Women gets a skirt...wow..not so impressive. How about updating your developers for a change and ask for suggestions from within the community before updating unwanted items. Also...how about fixing 'streaming'? Music keeps going off and it gets to the point that unclicking and clicking that audio button becomes annoying. Might as well listen to your own music on Spotify or something. Each time there is an 'update' there is something that stop working well.

Dear friends,

I want to give a big shoutout to the organizers of the Valentine's Day party. Huge thanks to everyone involved - the DJs, dance teams, location builders, photographers, and all the participants.

Every 3DXChat party is awesome and unique. Yesterday, I felt so much joy attending the party and seeing all the players having fun. It's an incredible feeling of pride for our development team. We've created an amazing platform where people from all over the world can come together and enjoy virtual parties.

A massive thank you to everyone who sent me personal messages and gifts. Yesterday, I received so much positive feedback and gratitude for the update and our work. It truly inspires me, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to work on and improve this project for you alongside our amazing team of developers!

I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the update and the party. We see your positive feedback and will continue to strive to make you happy.

With love,
Gizmo ❤️

On 2/14/2024 at 2:52 AM, Hardy said:

All well and good, thanks for the extensive update.

But honestly, who dances the waltz? And where and when? A less dignified dance would have brought more joy. Seems we're still practicing, the dance school is open.

And yes, as someone already wrote, the girls get a fancy skirt and we? T-shirts, ok, pretty nice, but that's good with that stuff for now, we don't need really any more.

Pants topic? Wouldn't it be bad to have a few more stylish pants in your closet? But guys, hello? Do you call these ugly sacks pants? Even here in the game I wouldn't dream of wearing that shit!

So thanks for the T-shirt and the party :) Yeah aaand the always chic looking girls!

Keep going, I love the game, it can only get better.

50+ and people who are into classic things. 

Hey Gizmo that all nice and sweet, but maybe you should focus on fixing Bugs first instead of adding new ones.

A main Problem is streaming Music. Music on, Music off, Music on, Music off. 

Sometimes it helps to mark and unmark the Radio in the Sound Settings. 

Sometime need to do it 4 times in a row.

that's annoying and takes the fun out of the Game

I need to get something off my chest, I see so many negative comments after an update that I think why? We only pay 50 dollars a year and for that you have everything free...go to another game and you have to pay for everything, clothes, Room Moves, poses etc. I've been playing here for over 10 years now and there have been so many updates in the last 2 years that have made me happy, we have good graphics...and of course there are bugs but every game has that. Stupid dances? stupid couple walz? not everyone has the same taste and there are people of different ages playing here who like it...don't you like it? then you don't use the dances. there is plenty of choice. Let's stop criticizing everything and post your wishes somewhere else on the forum, who knows, maybe they will come in the future.

Thank you Lisa and Gizmo for your hard and beautiful work...I enjoy it! 🥰

Edited by Kirr