3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Having issues with loading, especially high populated areas like the club. I enter and can be there for up to a minute and load only a handful of people, yet I know from friends in there that the place is full. I can re-log 3-4 times before it loads properly. I did not have this issue previous and only seems to have happened since last patch.

swim bug for female avas:

when you stop swimming you don't get in this upright paddling pose but freeze in the swimming pose, plus the eyes become biiiig. only observed for female avas. observed on beach, love island and yacht.

oncbxacw.jpg

s996nx42.jpg

I am kinda scared of that glance. Never wanna meet you in a dark place^^

Having issues with loading, especially high populated areas like the club. I enter and can be there for up to a minute and load only a handful of people, yet I know from friends in there that the place is full. I can re-log 3-4 times before it loads properly. I did not have this issue previous and only seems to have happened since last patch.

This is happening to me as well since the last patch. Loading all of the players in any zone used to only take <5-6 seconds. Now, it loads 1/3 of them, then over the span of a minute or longer the remaining 2/3 slowly appear one by one. It occurs in all zones, even ones with very low population.

"-Character loading improved when entering a new location"

Maybe this change needs to be reverted until it's working properly?

Today my antivirus found a trojan in 3DX:

Trojan.PWS.Panda.8821

- in installation .exe file and in *install-game-folder*\Chat\VSD folder. Both files have the same virus trojan. Both files now deleted. Looks like its not a false alarm. So, what is that? Can you scan and check your game files and delete all dangerous code? Because now I cant play the game:

- - - -

3DXChatSetup.exe - infected container

3DXChatSetup.exe - quarantined

3DXChatSetup.exe\{app}\VSD\vsdriver.exe - infected, incurable

3DXChatSetup.exe\{app}\VSD\vsdriver.exe - infected with Trojan.PWS.Panda.8821

- - - -

Often the f5 camera view goes mad - moving continuously and quickly to the left or to the right and no apparent way to stop it.  Once started, even switching in and out then back into the f5 camera does not fix it.  I cannot see why it suddenly does this...but it only seems to happen after there is some kind of keyboard event - either immediately after the f5 to got to that camera mode, or once in f5 mode then after some other kind of move camera keyboard event.  However, it does not always happen.  It was happening regularly for a few days, then I didn't notice it much, but now I have the problem again.

Guest marianaclarke

I completely uninstalled and removed 3DX then reinstalled, not experiencing it at this point.

I experienced a bug today with some friends in which someone whom none of us knew appeared in our Group Chat, his name wasn't even listed as members of the Group. We've only noticed when he replied to me out of nowhere... Sadly I didn't take any screenshots but I think this is worth reporting nonetheless as it can lead to some very awkward/unpleasant situations.

Edit: There is also a glitch in which if one person switches to an alt they still appear on Group Chat, this probably has been reported before but this thread is a bit TL;DR for me. I did some testing and it appears that a person can't use this as an exploit to eavesdrop on conversations but I still think it's worth checking

i can't seem to find anywhere a report about the fact that we cannot open profile pages after sometime, so i'm reporting it.

it's supposed to be fixed, but it's even worse now! sometimes i can't even open profiles from the first time i log into the game...

Since the latest update, if I open a web browser (Chrome in this case) when I get back to my 3dx window the video is frozen. I can write stuff in the chat window and I think I can move around but what I see in the window is frozen. Tried it 3 times to make sure I could replicate.

Cheers

Since the latest update, if I open a web browser (Chrome in this case) when I get back to my 3dx window the video is frozen. I can write stuff in the chat window and I think I can move around but what I see in the window is frozen. Tried it 3 times to make sure I could replicate.

Cheers

A possible fix as I saw this before.

Go into your Task Manager

Right click the 3DXChat.exe and set it's priority to high.

See if that fixes it.

Regards

Ash

A possible fix as I saw this before.

Go into your Task Manager

Right click the 3DXChat.exe and set it's priority to high.

See if that fixes it.

Regards

Ash

Sorry, just tried doing that but it still freezes whenever I open a browser window and come back.

Bug:

Using Shift+Z causes the chat input bug to happen (95% of the time).

If you press Shift+Z to hide the UI, then again to unhide it, and then press enter to type into chat-- the chat box will become focused but typing does not work unless you press enter two more times.

Rejoining the zone solves it, but this needs a fix..

Guest AdAmAntlY_Breakable

Yes I have just installed the windows 10 update, and when I logged on to the game, after it was installed (windows 10); my profile about me page was a mess. I then tried to fix it and do it over; but its not accepting  the ascii or text art now as it once did. Also when I put the previous work on another page it comes out the way it was at first. I am wondering what is going on for this has not happened until the upgrade. thanks in advance for any and all help.