3DXChat Community
JackPine

Jackpine's Jaunts

8 minutes ago, R0bT said:

your on a sex game having imaginary sex with imaginary males pretending to be female.   as far as being aligned with better people. I will take Tox, Diasy, lilcal , junbug, etc over your merry band of cross dressing idiots any day of the week 😉

Thanks, Rob.  I am fully aware of what 3DX is.  It really is a waste of precious breath to respond in kind.  Since you seem so hung up on this male thing, why don't you be a bigger man and lead by example.  With a little dignity, humility, respect.  The results might surprise you.

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Thanks, Rob.  I am fully aware of what 3DX is.  It really is a waste of precious breath to respond in kind.  Since you seem so hung up on this male thing, why don't you be a bigger man and lead by example.  With a little dignity, humility, respect.  The results might surprise you.

A+ for effort, but wasted one I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

A+ for effort, but wasted one I'm afraid.

Indeed.  I may be a slow learner, but I am still learning!

The longer I am here the more this world resembles real life.  I came here to escape the real world.  Although a wonderful place there are cliques, obtuseness, just plain assholes.

i choose to embrace those I have met that I respect, adore.  Even a few I am trying to emulate, they being so cool!

May this place continue to be place to live out and share our fantasies, and ignore any negative noise.  

Peace~

5 hours ago, JackPine said:

The longer I am here the more this world resembles real life.  I came here to escape the real world.  Although a wonderful place there are cliques, obtuseness, just plain assholes.

i choose to embrace those I have met that I respect, adore.  Even a few I am trying to emulate, they being so cool!

May this place continue to be place to live out and share our fantasies, and ignore any negative noise.  

Peace~

Wise words indeed.

Life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

I am doubling down on making each and every moment here, in game, everywhere, to be about sharing smiles, playful winks, side splitting laughs, delicious moans.  

I will continue to discuss the development and improvement of the game, share ideas, thoughts, and step in when I see friends in need of support.

But in the end, I want to leave here breathless and smiling, including you.  Hope you will join me.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:11 AM, JackPine said:

Great.  Someone leaked of picture of me onto the web.  Might as well own it, you all will see it soon enough.

tumblr_pf9lpcJstk1uh9rho_400.gifv

You need to eat more Jack, you aint got no bum. you get picked on when you aint got no bum.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

You need to eat more Jack, you aint got no bum. you get picked on when you aint got no bum.

I look back on it now with a smile, but when I was in the military back in my youth,  my nick was TSW.  Tall, Skinny, and Worthless.  Twiggy, we are who we are, except the Worthless part.  Don't like our bums, they're just jealous!  I'll bump hips and bum with you anyday! 😉