3DXChat Community

Posted (edited)

Bring it on Ex!.....I want 100 new members today!.....you already got me over 60......I'm sure you can do it.....I have faith in you!    :)

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Felinia said:

I didn't think you called yourself "Gizmo".
Regardless that mine was a simple joke about Pandora, I know what a DDOS attack is. You don't know my story on 3dx.
 So, you can attack me as much as you want, maybe you missed the phrase "dead or new avatar" since his private contacts 
were all closed immediately after the disappearance. When a person wants to 
"disappear" from 3dx, he creates a new avatar or a new account, it does not upset his life for a person, as you say, 
"who wants to leave behind like dust."
If you want to talk about privacy, let's talk about privacy. If you think you are totally protected, just think that 
every time you swipe your credit card, your bank knows where you are at that moment. Every time you activate GPS, 
you shop and pay with a card, etc. There has been no privacy since 1900. One can only "hide" in a cave hoping not to
 be tracked down by the CIA. See you later.

You don't need to bring down a whole philosophy about how credit cards betray your privacy and mix it togethen in an argument when it comes to privacy in an online environment. While we do share our info with businesses we chose to trust, that doesn't mean we agree to a breach of privacy coming from regular "curious" users such as yourself. If a person cares to keep in touch with you or make himself known to you, he will. Otherwise no "Pandora solution" should make it possible to you to snoop around. It's really none of your concern, nor is it mine who is who irl, unless they care to share it.

Edited by Cruna

2 minutes ago, Cruna said:

You don't need to bring down a whole philosophy about how credit cards betray your privacy and mix it togethen in an argument when it comes to privacy in an online environment. While we do share our info with businesses we chose to trust, that doesn't mean we agree to a breach of privacy coming from regular c"curious" users such as yourself. If a person cares to keep in touch with you or make himself known to you, he will. Otherwise no "Pandora solution" should make it possible to you to snoop around. It's really none of your concern, nor is it mine who is who irl, unless they care to share it.

Fortunately I also wrote "Queen Drama". Stop, don't continue.

Posted (edited)

Ex!....Come back Ex!

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by jadekhali

Just now, Felinia said:

Fortunately I also wrote "Queen Drama". Stop, don't continue.

If I misunderstood you, I humbly apologise.

38 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Susan is right.....you have become officially boring now(but thanks for the extra numbers  :))......bye       zzzzzzzzzzz

Come on, stop just spamming the discord, already this post is out with other topics, now even discord spam

1 minute ago, Lҽʋιɳα said:

Come on, stop just spamming the discord, already this post is out with other topics, now even discord spam

Sorry.....I can't resist when Ex starts her shit  🤣

46 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It's funny how a troll calls others the same trolls lol Maybe you will stop lie on me and will answer some old questions? Why did you spread humors and bs to my friends behind my back? Why did you open a room which wasn`t yours? Why did you troll and attack all of those good owners and places being under alts? Why your DJs waited you in ages to change each other while you afk? And many more.

ps: 119 online of 558 members while covid is going + 5 bots + people who really only registered on your discord as well as in many other. You numbers show nothing, Jade. Don`t manipulate.

LET HE SELF PROMOTE HER BULLSHIT. WHY EVEN BOTHER GIVING HER ANY RECOGNITION.

Can we stop with the Numbers Game..Keep that in the game..Its about quality not quantity..I have a server as well and prefer people i know and talk to. So yes all servers might show a high number but alot are AFK always.. And no i wont spam here with it lol...Anyways Any new up date would be appreciated HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL....I hope server back very soon 

7 hours ago, Lҽʋιɳα said:

I don't understand the interest of an idiot in attacking the server of such a game, what he wants to earn if not to break the balls and the patience of the people, especially the staff. He has been attacking for too long now almost 10 hours, such a thing is not normal. You are a formidable staff to respect for the excellent work you are doing now, to give security to your users😘. Thanks for the patience you put, I would have already lost it :) with a similar attack, I would have gone right into the house of this idiot.
What worries me are little users with little patience, who could abandon.

Guys, you have to wait and have respect and trust towards the staff, because there is no need to get excited, it is not necessary for them or even for the attack. It is not easy to manage all this with users who are in a crisis of abstinence :)

Instead of having these abstinence crises, let's think about some suggestions on how to improve our world

Levina, I'll never forget the special night we shared at Love Island a few weeks back. Remember when we went over to the dock and the bed was occupied so we just hung out on the wood? Good times. You are one sexy mother f_cker.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Forum is in serious need of some moderation.

There was some serious forum moderation a couple of years ago. Guess what: Moderators where called powercorrupted biased devils and that they do what they want lol.

Edited by Nikki

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Levina, I'll never forget the special night we shared at Love Island a few weeks back. Remember when we went over to the dock and the bed was occupied so we just hung out on the wood? Good times. You are one sexy mother f_cker.

Ah!! I think I remember at the pier in the evening, right? while the bed was occupied by others, we applauded them 😂. We haven't seen each other for a long time 😢. It was a beautiful evening 😋

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, better powercorrupted devils that this offtopic crap written on "Techincal Issues" subforum.

You are wrong.You didn`t see any over powered corruption. Right?

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You are wrong.You didn`t see overpowered corruption.

I agree. No matter how jumbled this might get, it's still way better than living under a dictatorship.