3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

its always the same story , peoples asking something for a time , and when devs work on it , most of them want something else and are not happy .  :huh: 

For myself , i think the rework of the UI or GUI or any UI thing is a good thing ... Exept if the only modification is to have the name at the top left of the screen like i saw in another topic :)

its always the same story , peoples asking something for a time , and when devs work on it , most of them want something else and are not happy .  :huh: 

For myself , i think the rework of the UI or GUI or any UI thing is a good thing ... Exept if the only modification is to have the name at the top left of the screen like i saw in another topic :)

7 poses in September , 1 early in  november . To much asked to get some poses ???

They do great , but we are in more need of DAMN poses then a new UI <-- in dutch this even means onion , i don"t like onions !!

They will eventually add all these things. Remember there are only 2 devs. And Don't expect anymore devs to be hired soon as they probably want to get as much profit as they can. No one here clearly sees what they are attempting to do here lol. Most of the hairstyles for example are bought for cheap from a public source database im guessing. But meh, what do i know about development?

They could if they were doing it as a future source of income but with the way our technology advances it just might be smart to make games like this just for quick cash out :P

Correct me if i'm wrong xD

If i am! Its 8am~ and i'm tired!

Of course us, the customers want more, a lot more.. with the massive amounts of money we give for them monthly >.< 

• 2 weeks later...

You would think with all people playing and joining. They could at least get another dev or two

I am not sure about what the devs make. If we say there are 300 people subscribing to this game at the monthly rate... That is 6000 per month. That is not considering of those 300 how many are yearly or six month subscribers. I have worked with devs that made about that per month. So it really depends on what they are paid and if they are full time. Not saying this is need to know info. Just giving an example on the possible reason for only two devs.

Next patch:

1) New chat window features:
 - Scalable window;
 - Font size slider;
 - Opacity slider;
 - Exit group chat button;
 - Notifications on/off toggles for pm, world, local, group chat;
 - Copying messages to the clipboard;
 - Characters context menu in PM.
 - Saving settings (including the position and window size);
 - Chat window is now available in char and home editors;
 - "Send" button.

18HME8Ngb.png 

2) New pose (f/f + m/m too)

18HME8Ng4.png

That's not all   :)

Very nice, but think about your support. I heard from some friends she have trouble with her account (blocks or reset passwords) and the support does not answer her since some days. They tried it via the contact formular. It does make sense, when the development and the support make a whole and good package. Else or maybe they would leave the game.

Very nice, but think about your support. I heard from some friends she have trouble with her account (blocks or reset passwords) and the support does not answer her since some days. They tried it via the contact formular. It does make sense, when the development and the support make a whole and good package. Else or maybe they would leave the game.

Hi!

We support users every day (as far as I know)

Only http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

Not PM.

"Reset password" is now available from login screen:

18HME8Ngd.png

i do it

Hi!

We support users every day (as far as I know)

Only http://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html

Not PM.

"Reset password" is now available from login screen:

18HME8Ngd.png

I have tried over the reset button and was piloted on the internet site. that was last sunday, the old password no longer worked on monday already. I have but to date no new, although I still have the support written several times about the link ...

Very nicely if one inserts a link. But if then nothing happens, he is absolutely pointless. If one asks then with the Support after,

one gets no answer If one more than one week of the play locked out that is paid for a year is frustrating. The password of my friend

does not go for over one week any more. Their and my regular inquiries in the Support, are not simply answered.

i do it

I have tried over the reset button and was piloted on the internet site. that was last sunday, the old password no longer worked on monday already. I have but to date no new, although I still have the support written several times about the link ...

Check your pm please.

Could you add an additional "Local RolePlay" Chat-Channel, so that the casual players and roleplayers doesn't get confused with each other?

It's sad that so many roleplayers get blocked by the casual crowd, because they are getting annoyed by the conversations in local chat....
...but Roleplayers don't have another choice than using the local channel for their conversations... so just add another one.

At the moment the chat rooms of every location... even of the private parties in the user rooms... are read very shy & silent.
The roleplay happens mostly secretly in group chats, while other roleplayers who arent in the group cant' follow/react on ongoing roleplay conversations/situations spontaneously.

If you try to roleplay in local = ban by most players

Solution?

Seperate the casual players and roleplayers by giving them the option to jump between two different local chats.

Almost every online game out there forgot the RPG in MMORPG from the start. And because these three letters are such a rarity in the online gaming world out there, 3DXCHAT should build and expand on that.

RPG doesn't has anything to do with solving quests, It's about playing a different role/person in a non-scripted stageplay..`Anyone remembers Pen & Paper RPGs? Nobody... ok then II must be just old and boring^^

Sex? Roleplay? One without the other gets boring pretty fast... so give us some more tools. The option to create three different Avatars is already awesome, so that everybody can jump into another character whose roleplay manners can't get confused with his real life / forum personality in anyway.

Asking for a Voice Chat Channel for every Room is too much at the moment... but how about adding such an option on the user radio, to add and connect on a Teamspeak / Ventrilo Server/Channel hosted by the owner of the user room?

AND.... On/Off switch for Chat Bubbles in Local and Roleplay Chat... without Chat Bubbles it's pretty hard to follow a conversation on who's writing to whom... also makes the crowded locations look less lifeless and silent.

screenShot0001.jpg